6NeoChipTrader6@SoryusChips.com

This is the e-mail address for the 20XX (2019-2020) chip giveaway, courtesy of Soryu's Chip Shop!

Post in this thread with a short message from an Operator-Navi pair, attach a Battlechip to it, and you will receive a chip back, delivered to your e-mail shortly!

((All Navi-Op pairs can enter, including shelved navis. Make sure you have a valid email when you sign up))
To: 6NeoChipTrader6@SoryusChipShop.com
Subject: Chip Trader Event
New lamps for old. Perhaps one day, Soryu will find his genie? Well, I have something unsalable to get rid of, so why not?

==

Attch: StarArrow2Damage: 100 + Carry
Accuracy: B
Description: Fires an arrow that hovers still in the air for a moment before rocketing forward. If anyone grabs the arrow at any point before it hits something, they are sent flying along with the arrow.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Carry: If anyone, user, ally, or foe, grabs the arrow at any point before it hits something, they are pulled along by it until it either hits something or they let go. This does not affect the arrow in any way.
Trader Rank: C
TO: 6NeoChipTrader6@SoryusChipShop.com
SUBJECT: Season's Greetings!
Ah! This little festive event again! It is such fun! What shall I give this year? Something useful to others, but less to myself, I think, no?

==

ATTCH: Recover30Recovery: 30 HP
Accuracy: S
Description: Heals 30 HP.
Trader Rank: D
SUBJECT: happy holidays
More chips! Yay! Let's see... Courser mentioned what ones he was less interested in... this one!

Happy holidays!
-Jenny

==

ATTCH: PropellerBomb1HP: 1
Properties: Mobile, Light, Omnishoes
Object Damage: 80 Null + Knockback + Blast3
Damage Method: Knockback, Microburst, Telekinesis, Gust
Attack Damage: 80 Null + Knockback + Blast3
Accuracy: C
Description: Launches a sphereical bomb ringed in propeller blades that flies through the air. The bomb will home in on the selected target until destroyed or its timer expires. Explodes immediately when damaged or grabbed.
Duration: 3 turns or until destroyed.
Special: Gust Guided: The accuracy and targeting parameters of this attack are affected by Wind. (Not Northwind.)
Battlechip
To: 6NeoChipTrader5@SoryusChipShop.com
Subject: Happy Holidays!
Ah yes, the yearly tradition of chip trades. maybe i'll get something to sell for ludicrous prices!
- Sylk.exe

ATTCH: SuperDrillDamage: 90 + Break + Knockback + Long Attack
Description: A long drill is created to bore through enemies. It can hit one enemy twice, and a second enemy once. Rare
Special: Knockback paired with Long Attack causes the drill to hit close ranged targets twice, instead of once. This is because it pushes the closest target through both hit zones. Knockback only triggers once.
Trader Rank: A
To: 6NeoChipTrader6@SoryusChips.com

I love these things, but it always reminds me that I need to change my e-mail to something cooler than just my name...but let's get really crazy this year, with a super rare chip!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: StaticDamage: 20 x 8 Hits + Bug Spreader
Accuracy: (Special)
Description: Attacks the enemy with a whirlwind of noise. Its range is improved by glitches. Rare
Special: The accuracy of this attack is entirely dependent upon RP quality and current batle conditions, and it cannot be affected by stats boosts and nerfs.
Special: Bug Spreader: The number of targets this attack hits is increased by 1 for each bug or glitch the user has.
Special: Wind Type: This chip counts as Wind Type for the purposes of Wind triggered effects, such as traps and terrain.
Trader Rank: S
BattleChip data
Subject: Netmas-Trader

Alright then...I suppose I can drop this...maybe I'll get lucky...
-Joseph Sine

Attached: BugChargeDamage: 0 + Break + Bug Share + Spread 5 (Shotgun + V-Gun + SideGun range) + Bug Double Attack + Delayed Use Boost 40
Description: An unusual gun that utilizes bugs to attack at max potential. It begins at 0 damage, but gains 40 damage for every turn that has passed in battle. It possesses a fairly large blast, capable of hitting up to 6 targets with a single shot. Rare
Duration: Once / Up to 2 uses before the end of the turn
Special: Bug Share: Inflicts enemies hit by this attack with all bugs and glitches the user is currently inflicted with.
Special: Bug Double Attack: After spending an action to attack with this chip, you may choose to spend a second action and attack with it again before the end of the turn. This effect only triggers if the user is glitched at the time of the first attack.
Special: Delayed Use Boost 40: Gains 40 damage for every previous turn in battle that has passed, stacking.
Trader Rank: S
Subject: Netmas Netmas

Merry netmas and all that jazz, lets see what the spirit of giving gives me.
-Stephine Magi

Attached: Bubble-VDamage: 70 + Spread 2
Accuracy: A
Description: Shoots a bubble blast whose explosion penetrates enemies to hit up to two other enemies behind and to the side of it, as if forming a V shape.
Element: Aqua
Subject: Netmas Greatmas!

Two holiday events for one holiday? The gifts keep coming, yay!
-Lucia.EXE

Attached: NorthWindEffect: Aura/Barrier Removal + To-All-Clause (Enemies)
Description: A wind blows and knocks off enemy auras and barriers.
Special: Affects entire field.
Special: Wind Type: This chip counts as Wind Type for the purposes of Wind triggered effects, such as traps and terrain.
: Aura/Barrier Removal + To-All-Clause (Enemies) (Acc: A)
Message: Good to see the Chip Trader Event this year. I have a lot of wonderful chips to trade but I don't know what anyone would like. So I will give a reliable WideSword. Let the holidays be bright.
Attached: WideSwordDamage: 80 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Creates a sword made of solidified energy, with a thick blade perfect for wide slashes. Can hit up to 3 targets per slash with good RP.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 3 swings.

Subject: Free Chips!
This is great! We use to rely on this a lot but we've got another chip that can heal and do damage! We haven't tried it out yet but I'll just get rid of this now. That's efficiency!
-Alex

=
Attach: Recover30Recovery: 30 HP
Description: Heals 30 HP.

I do tend to be somewhat risk adverse when it comes to this sort of gambling, but as they say, "nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Attachment: WideSwordDamage: 80 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Creates a sword made of solidified energy, with a thick blade perfect for wide slashes. Can hit up to 3 targets per slash with good RP.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 3 swings.

I say, I think I've got just the thing! Let's see what you'll make of this, let's see!

Attached: SonicWaveDamage: 80 + Line Attack + Ground Attack
Description: Sends a narrow, but long, shock wave rolling in front of an enemy. Slow, but difficult to jump over due to its length.

Nothing says holiday spirit like superior firepower! ScorchMan's gonna love this!

Attached: Quake1Damage: 100 + Impact + Medium Area Cracked Terrain
Description: Drops a ton on one enemy.

Ooh, ooh, this is the perfect time for one of these! The last one worked out, so why shouldn't this one?

Attached: AquaDragon2Damage: 150 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Sea Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Description: Summons a WaterDragon that attacks enemies as it glides across the ground. Changes terrain to Sea as it passes.
Special: Terrain Changer: Ceases attacking when the Terrain Change effect is completed (once 25% of the terrain is changed).
From: [PET registered to Archibald Voldt] - A̢̢r̛͞͡c̨͜h͏͘-̷V̵̧̕@̡͜Ś̴c͞iL̵̶ab͠s͜͟͜.͡N̷̡èt̴
Subject: [Untitled]

[The text window is empty.]

[Something is trying to reach through it.]

[A bit of data is pushed through.]

[FILE DELIVERED: IceBall3Damage: 200 + Break + Small Ice Terrain Change
Description: A bomb that changes the ground it lands on to Ice
Special: Ice Type: This chip counts as Ice Type for the purposes of potentially freezing targets on Aqua Element Terrain or environments, as applicable.
Trader Rank: B
]
Message: Aha, it's this time of year again? Shoot, feels like I haven't gotten anything done... -Thomas

Perhaps more would get done if you focused less upon your fascination with the internet... -Regalia

Attached: CopyDamageEffect: Lock-On + Seeking -> Damage Copy
Description: Tags a selected non-Shadowed enemy as a designated target, and nullifies Invis in the process. After tagging, it copies the damage amount from your next attack onto targeted enemy. Your attack must connect with an enemy, and deal HP damage to that enemy for the effect to work. This effect lasts until you connect with an attack or 3 actions have passed. Rare
Special: When designating targets, this effect ignores all defenses except Shadow, and nullifies Invis. Damage dealt by this effect ignores all defenses, period, but does not harm the defenses themselves.
Trader Rank: A
: Lock-On + Seeking -> Damage Copy (3 Action) (Acc: S)
Message: Okay, so. I'll slot the BattleChip in and we can send it over. Yes, this one. Oh stop your complaining. The other chips are more valuable to you. Send that e-mail, I'm going to make dinner. Hold on, have you been dictati-

- ML

Attached:
LilCloudDamage: 70 + Wide Attack + Drop Attack
Description: Cloud moves up and down three enemies, raining on them for two turns. Enemies can move out from under it if possible.
Duration: Two turns
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
Subject: Latest Event

Leslie isn't available, and I'm sure she won't mind if I give up a chip we'll never use for one of these events. Have a great day!

- Martia.EXE
ATTACHMENT: Lock-On2HP: 80
Properties: Omnishoes, Mobile
Object Damage: Not Applicable
Damage Method: Not Applicable
Attack Damage: 15 Null + Lock-On x 6 shots
Description: Summons an auto-targeting satellite cannon that fires a volley of 6 shots.
Duration: Until destroyed.
Special: RP quality does not boost or reduce this chip's accuracy. - This chip's accuracy cannot be boosted or reduced by any means.
BattleChip data
Subject: Trader Event

I doubt Skye'll ever use this chip, so you can have it. Hopefully I'll get something nice in return, that I can surprise her with!

- Mei Fuujimoto
ATTACHMENT: HammerToss2Damage: 60 + Break + Spin Attack / 120 + Break
Accuracy: Depends on number of targets. / C
Description: The user swings a track and field hammer around, then throws it at an enemy.
Special: Spin Attack: Strikes at all enemies in an 8-panel circle around the user. Accuracy varies depending on the number of targets designated: 1-3 targets @ B Accuracy, 4-6 targets @ C Accuracy, 7-8 targets @ D Accuracy.
BattleChip data