6NeoChipTrader6@SoryusChips.com

TO: 6NeoChipTrader6@SoryusChipShop.com
Subject: Ooh!

I've heard good stuff about this event, but I've never really had anything to try it with. Now I do, so thanks, Rose!

- Leilani Ka'ana'ana
ATTACHMENT: EchoLocationEffect: Nullifies Invis on all Enemies and Objects, and dispels illusion effects.
Accuracy: S
Description: Sends out a sonic wave to bounce off of objects, revealing hidden things and illusory targets as what they truly are.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
BattleChip data
SUBJECT: Good Day

(no text)

- (no digital signature)
ATTACHMENT: GlassSeedDamage: 10 + Small Glass Terrain Change / Medium Glass Terrain Change
Accuracy: A
Description: Lob a seed that create a medium Glass area. Only a small area if it hits an opponent.
Trader Rank: E
BattleChip data
Subject: Happy holidays!

Hope everyone has a good Netiday!

- Harke Ezarith
[Attached: TimeBomb3HP: 100
Properties: Anchored
Object Damage: 50 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 200 + To-All-Clause (Enemies)
Description: Places a bomb on the field that will explode after two turns, damaging all enemies.
Duration: 2 turns or until destroyed.
Trader Rank: B
Battlechip]
Subject: Season's Greetings

From all of us at the Krysarch Group, we wish everyone season's greetings and a happy Netiday.

- Scarlet Krysarch
[Attached: PileDriver3Damage: 80 x 2 Melee Attack + Impact + Break + Knockback + Piledriver
Accuracy: B
Description: The Navi summons a rapidly pumping jackhammer that occupies one of their appendages. Bearing down on an immobile target will deal greater damage.
Special: Piledriver: If the first hit connects with Knockback and the second hit also connects, the second hit deals double damage.
Battlechip]
Subject: Merry Netiday!

it's the holidays again! yay, hope everyone gets a good roll! im definitely gonna shoot for the stars
haha get it

- Sofia Langley
[Attached: RollArrow3Damage: 120 + Chip Break
Description: Launches an arrow tipped with a pink heart. If a virus is hit, they lose the ability to attack once. If a Navi is hit, they lose their first selected chip for that turn.
Battlechip]
Subject: [Empty subject field.]

greets to all
-a00
[Attached: IceSeedDamage: 10 + Small Sea Terrain Change / Medium Sea Terrain Change
Description: Lob a seed that create a medium Ice area. Only a small area if it hits an opponent.
Element: Aqua
Trader Rank: E
Battlechip]
Subject: Tiem to dio it again!1

I alwaysz ealove whenw e do these and my typinga;sa little offa right now because I'm playing twister but I hope that you'dlll still teake my chip and give me one!!

-Terukao Hotta

* ClusterShot1Damage: 10 x 4 Shots + Variable Targeting
Description: Launches a volley of four plasma spheres at targets designated by the user.
Element: Elec
Special: Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.
Trader Rank: D
x1 attached*
Subject: Netiday Chip Exchange

Once again, it is time for me to graciously swap one of my hard-earned chips for one of your stock, Soryu. Thank you again for this facilitating this mutually favorable trade and I trust that you will reward me requisite the usefulness of the attached chip, as it is one my navi is rather partial to.

-Hideyoshi Serioroshi

* FireBurner1Damage: 50 + Line Attack(3)
Description: Looses a stream of fire that can penetrate enemies and keep going.
Element: Fire
Special: Line Attack(3): Attacks up to 3 targets in a straight line.
x1 attached*
Subject: Free chip?

Yo yo, I'm a little new to this whole chip and navi shuz, but ya'll give out free chips right? I want in on that shuz. Tutoria says I send you a bad one and I get back a good one, so here you go, one that I'm like 105% sure Tutoria ain't never going to use.

-Cassiel

* RageClaw1Damage: 40 + Slashing (Attack) OR 20 + Impacting (Throw)
Accuracy: B / B then B
Description: Creates an impressive bear claw. Can be used to slash or throw enemies or objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 uses.
Special: Throw: The wielder must first grab the target to be thrown, then the target is thrown in the direction/area indicated. A second check is made if against another object/enemy. Throw deals damage to both thrown object/enemy and the second object/enemy. Damage occurs at point of collision with the ground/wall/ceiling/etc. or an object/enemy, not during initial grab attempt. Objects deal their max HP in damage (instead of the chip's damage) if they hit an object/enemy, then break. If they miss, the object just takes the chip's damage. This chip has a variety of uses.
x1 attached*
Subject: Chip Exchange, Please Sir!

It's so nice that you do this so often! Generally, we get some really swell things from it, like that fancy CircleGun you gave us last time. I hate to mention this at all, but I fear I must: Sleuth was just a bit distraught when she got a Thunder1 from last year's offerings. I hope you won't mind that I've thrown it back to you in hopes for a trade up!

Sincerely yours,

-Jocelyn Yard

* Thunder1Damage: 40 + Stun 1 + Homing
Accuracy: C
Description: Shoots a slow moving ball of electricity that homes in on its target.
attached*
Subject: A Tool for Counterinfectualism!

Time to shake you down again, buddy! Remember: when you give chips to me, you give to the great cause of Counterinfectualism. You know, you're really one of the greatest allies of Counterinfectualism, when you think about it! I'm pouring one out to you, champ! Maybe one day I'll even visit your chip shop in person!

-Burt J. Blanchard

* TreeBomb1Damage: 60 / 60 + Group Attack + Ground Attack (next turn) / 60 + Group Attack + Ground Attack + Aqua Boost 30
Accuracy: C / D / C
Description: Throws a tree seed that powers up when hit with Aqua.
Duration: Varies
Element: Wood
Special: Throws a seed at one enemy. If the seed misses, it will remain on the field until next turn. If the seed is untouched, it will execute a Wood Tower attack on a random group of enemies. If the seed is hit with an Aqua Attack, by anyone, while it is on the field, it will explode into a deadly Wood Tower attack on a random group of enemies. (Aqua Boosted damage is 90 Wood.)
attached*
Subject: Chips!? Please!

Have a merry netmas and please give me something good! I promise it'll be worth your while!
-Ava Anasta

...please...excuse my netop. Anything will do really.
-Kemix.EXE

Attached: AquaUpper1Damage: 110 + To-All (Others) (Sea/Onsen)
Description: Causes geysers to erupt from all water panels, and drown everyone besides the user...even their allies.
Special: Hits any enemies in Submerged status, so long as it's within a Sea panel.
Subject: Chip Exchange

Soryu, thank you again for your yearly service. Please accept the following. While an excellent chip for Netbattling, it serves especially little use for a Navi in the medical profession.

Sincerely,

-Hyde.EXE

* HeatSpreader2Damage: 60 + Spread 8
Description: Shoots a fireball that explodes on impact to hit nearby enemies.
Trader Rank: C
attached*
Subject: chips

take this cuz water is the loser elemetn

-bruce

* Wave1Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + To-All(Others) + Sea/Onsen Terrain Boost 50
Description: Creates a tsunami to drown everything and everyone other than the user, even their allies. Can be jumped over, but requires perfect timing. More effective if there is already water in the vicinity to fuel it.
attached*
Subject: Holiday Giveaway

Greetings, Soryu. This will be my first time taking part in your giveaway, but I’m sure I’ll be a repeat customer.

While I haven’t developed a large interest in NetBattling, it is important to me that QuestMan is equipped with realistic tools from his canon universe. Thus, I am willing to part with the attached chip in hopes of obtaining one more suitable. While QuestMan is capable of learning fireball-shooting magic in some recent adventures, as you might know, magic-casting is more commonly left to his sorcerous companions. In particular, while QuestMan is capable of learning Fireball, we must note that in most titles he is no more than the 3rd most effective party member for acting as the mage, and that such specialization has little viability outside of specialized fun runs. Furthermore, there are even some tip-offs in the recent games that QuestMan has a personal and charming clumsiness in this respect, but I’ll withhold specifics as some might consider such commentary spoilers.

Sorry for rambling on. Thanks again.

-Kelsey Porter

* HeatShotDamage: 40 + Spread 1
Description: Shoots a fireball whose explosion penetrates an enemy to hit another one directly behind it.
attached*
Subject: Chip Swap

Thanks for doing this again! As long as my hair-brained navi keeps getting herself into jams, she's going to need you looking after her. This time around, I'll trade you one of those chips she never likes to use because it isn't flashy enough. She should learn the value of it instead, but... I'll be honest, that's never going to happen.

-Marian Simeon

* ZapRing1Damage: 40 + Stun 1
Description: Shoots electricity in a ring shape to stun an enemy in their tracks.
attached*
Subject: A chip that gives me a really good idea for a story... but is otherwise not a great chip for me, really.

This time, I'm sending you SkyShoes... they might be good for somebody... but right now, Slay just needs more ways to attack things.

So anyway, I was thinking about this chip, and it did give me an idea for a new story. Hear me out... what if there was a murderer who gains the power to kill whoever he wants by luring them to places where they'll fall and die, but he can just fly using SkyShoes? Actually, Slay tells me they'd just let go of his hand once they saw the hole. I've got to workshop this one a little more. Or even better, just send me a chip that gives me an even better idea. Thanks.

-Gordon

* SkyShoesEffect: High-Alt Flight
Description: Grants the user the ability to freely fly at high altitude. Initial takeoff is considered a dodge. If shot down, user may take off again until effect ends.
Duration: 1 turn
Special: Beware of fall damage.
attached*
Subject: My Sincerest Gratitude

Thank you for everything that you do. Once again, I'd like your help making a certain navi battle-ready. Please accept this chip along with my sincerest gratitude.

-Dharma Heart-Payne
Heart-Payne Pharmaceuticals: medicine, straight from the heart!

* Attack+10Status: Attack UP 10, Stackable
Description: Adds 10 Damage to all hits of a selected attack chip, before any external environment-related or target-related damage modifiers apply.
attached*
Subject: About that joke last time around Netiday

Hey, I never got a chance to tell you, but that joke where you sent MeleeMan back the Mokorush he traded you earlier was hilarious! You should have seen him going off about it. Well, whether you want to go for a repeat or not, I'm okay, but he won't shut up unless I try to trade it again.

Happy Netiday!
-Rania Firebrand

* MokoRush1Damage: 60 + Ground Attack x 3 targets
Accuracy: C
Description: Summons 3 Mokolo viruses to charge at the enemy. Only broken or missing terrain can stop their charge.
attached*