HSEzarith@HrSharo.org

E-mail address of Harke S. Ezarith and Eternalis.EXE, hosted on a private Sharo server.

Folders

[li]Inbox: 5 (0 unread)
    [li]Outbox: 0
    [li]Sent Items: 0
    [li]Drafts: 0
    [li]Spam: 0
  • Trash: 0
Contacts

[li]Camillia Ranbard/Rhea.EXE
    ¤ [ranbard@sverdlovsk.edu.ru]
    [li]Jared T. Farnam/Broadside.EXE
    ¤ [jtfarnam@naxa.net]
    [li]Na'im bin Asad/Djinni.EXE
    ¤ [nbasad@whazzapmail.com]
  • Sabrina Jetto/SplashMan.EXE & SplashLady.EXE
    ¤ [sabrinajetto@netmail.net]
TO: omegasol@acdcmail.net
SUBJECT: Re: Season's Greetings!
--------------------------------------------------------

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>

Congratulations!

Your Cannon has been accepted and has been exchanged for a Magbomb1!

#-Attached: Magbomb1

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>
TO: Harke Ezarith @ HSEzarith@HrSharo.org
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Thanks! Please continue tuning in and thank you for the compliment on my clothes. This is actually my normal outfit, though.

You can have this chip in return for your donation. It's an enhanced version of the popular phoenixshot chip! It'll fire a wide blade of fire that deals a lot of damage.

-Holly
[color=green][/color]

*PhoenixShot2 attached*
TO: Harke Ezarith and Eternalis.EXE (HSEzarith@HrSharo.org)
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Thanks for donating! Please accept the attached chip as a match for your own donation.[color=green][/color]

*AmatsuHaretsu2 attached*
TO: Harke Ezarith and Eternalis.EXE (HSEzarith@HrSharo.org)
SUBJECT: Happy Holidays!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: CandyBomb2 BattleChip data
TO: Harke Ezarith/Eternalis.EXE (HSEzarith@HrSharo.org)
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: Pulsar2 BattleChip data
TO: Aurora and SPs (HSEzarith@HrSharo.org)
FROM: Lucia.EXE (Vincent@Sharo.net), Care of ThrillsChills&FancyDress@roaming.cld
SUBJECT: Costume Exchange (Aurora, Sparky & Eternalis)
Hey Aurora! I found this great set of stories that I thought would go well for your costume for Halloween! Don't worry, I made one for your support programs too! Have fun!

Attached:

Quote (Hell Golem.GMO)

What was once a glowing goo seems to darken, growing firm and solid while expanding in to fierce jagged scales, ridges and thick, fiery red hide. Armor falls away giving way to fierce, demonic hooves and large, foritifed looking horns protrude out the top of a very monstrous looking head with beady eyes and sharp fangs.

Inspiration

Quote (Adora-Fox.GMO)

The ones small dog now takes on the appearance of instead, a very large tailed fennec. Fur has taken the color of light aqua, with white and gray tones and highlights, most notably around the paws. The most noticeable feature, aside from the large ears, is a tail that's easily twice the size of the little creature's body. Floating about the tail are small spheres that change color depending on its mood. But to accompany the form is a larger sphere that it can bounce and play around with when bored.

Inspiration

Quote (Frost Queen.GMO)

Skin pales to a hushed white shade while hair grows out and hardens to sharp, icy crystals, complete with the slight form of a tiara atop the head. Full length gloves rise to just beneath the shoulder, topped with their own crystals to aid the look of the ballet-esque one-piece complete with frill skirt. Beneath are aqua shaded leggings that slowly fade to snow white boots. Going along with this is a large scarf bow tied at the back, who's tips are topped with oversized snowflakes.

Inspiration

((You have been gifted this costume as part of the Thrills and Chills charity costume event! Enjoy your new outfit!))
TO:HSEzarith@HrSharo.org
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: TimeBomb2HP: 100
Properties: Anchored
Object Damage: 50 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 150 + To-All-Clause (Enemies)
Accuracy: S
Description: Places a bomb on the field that will explode after two turns, damaging all enemies.
Duration: 2 turns or until destroyed.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
TO: HSEzarith@HrSharo.org
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

ATTACHMENT: TimeBomb3HP: 100
Properties: Anchored
Object Damage: 50 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 200 + To-All-Clause (Enemies)
Accuracy: S
Description: Places a bomb on the field that will explode after two turns, damaging all enemies.
Duration: 2 turns or until destroyed.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: B
Battlechip
TO: Aurora (HSEzarith@HrSharo.org)
SUBJECT: Hi!

(As with previous communications from Lyntael, the file that arrives, upon being accessed, configures itself to play in the most suitable format. It resolves into a small holographic recording of the young girl, who now looks to be sitting at a terminal desk of some sort, rather than on the floor. The room behind her looks somewhat more decorated as well, a bed in one corner has the ribbon attached to the wall above it, and the floor seems to be carpeted. Lyntael herself is back in her more common vest (and presumably skirt), and looks excited to be answering a message.)

"Hey Aurora! Thanks for writing so soon!" She lifts one hand to wave briefly, still grinning. "Don't worry, I got the message fine. I'm pretty sure you'll be getting a bunch more errors about this as well, when it comes in... that's just Rogan being safe about things. Sorry about that, but don't worry, it's just masking, really, no danger." She settles again, resting her head on her hands and tilting to one side.

"Thanks again for everything. I really feel like I'm in a much better place today, and I'm ready to try again, and see if I can't learn to deal with the things Rogan needs me to, and look after myself a little more... So it really helped!"

"Ah, anyway, I have started! I think it'll take me a while to get everything way I'm imagining, probably, and I'm having to do most of the design work by hand, but that's ok. I don't know if you'll be able to see or not, but this is my room now, more or less!" With a small giggle, the girl twists aside to give a better look at the small room, though the view doesn't afford too much more than the initial glance; it also looks like she has a clothes wardrobe and dresser, and a new door in the far corner, currently closed.

"I've been trying to search book repositories for proper physical copies, but they've been a bit hard to find quickly. I've been trying to read up on some of the classic philosophers recently, but, er..." Her eyes dart to the sides and a slight blush creeps across her cheeks before she leans in a little more and whispers. "Well, if you've got any good recommendations for romance, or fantasy, or fantasy romance, I wouldn't mind..." with another vaguely shy giggle, she sits back again, then runs a hand through her hair.

"I'd love to chat some more, as long as it's not taking up any of your time. I'm just going to be trying to get all of this redecorating done, but I'd love to show the place to you when it's finished! Write back soon, ok!" She waves again, before the image halts and closes itself down.

SUBJECT: Re: Re: Hi!

"Oh! Thank you! I'll be sure to take a look, hehe! I'm putting in a bunch of extra shelf space. I want my home to be filled with books." A vaguely hopeful, dreamy expression is replaced by her infectious grin again. "I even make a little reading room for myself, off the living area! It's very cosy, or, I hope it will be, once it's finished." There are a few moments as she taps at something on the terminal, retrieving the collections, before her expression turns more contemplative.

"I'm not sure where we should go, really. I do want to try to practice more. I know that will mean more fighting probably, but, I know that if I can't protect myself, then I won't be able to help Rogan, and if I can't do that..." She shakes her head and closes her eyes.

"You have a better knowledge of the the net world than I do, I think. I've not been to very many places, but if you can think of anywhere that we can go together, where I might be able to do something useful, and it won't waste your time or slow you down... but, um, I guess, somewhere where it won't be too hard to find somewhere safe or quiet, it I... well, you know, if it's too much?" There is a small self-conscious shrug of her shoulders and a nervous smile as she suggests this, but she brightens again hopefully after.
SUBJECT: Re: Re: Re: Hi!

Lyntael is sitting at the desk again as the response opens up, though now she has a white towel over her shoulders, under her hair, and another secured firmly about her body, under her arms. Her skin is damp but she is grinning.

"Design success! The shower works, hehe. Yay! Ok, let's see..." Her brow furrows briefly and her grin flickers, but she brushes whatever thought it was aside and nods with enthusiasm. "Yoka. Ok, that sounds good! I've been there at least once, too. Not to that area, but I'm sure it will be fine! When would you like to meet up? My times for slipping away aren't really that reliable...." She pauses to think for a moment, one hand rising to run a circling finger about her emblem and tapping occasionally, before she perks up, brightening again.

"Oh! I do know that Rogan has one scheduled meeting that his client couldn't set any sooner, and that it will take him at least a few hours where he won't want me to disturb him at all, for any reason... so I think that might be the best time for it. It's in... let me just check..." She reaches forward to tap at the console, then nods and sits back. "It's set for two days from now, and in the afternoon.... about three pm until evening, Sharo time. Are you going to be free then? If so, I can try to meet you at the address you sent!" With another nod she sits back and lifts the towel to begin fussing at her hair. The other hand comes up to wave as she grins out from under the fluffy cloth. "Write soon and let me know, ok?"
TO: HSEzarith@HrSharo.org
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
Please enjoy your new chip, courtesy of Soryu's Chip Shop! Thank you for participating in this event and come back to Soryu's whenever chips are what you need!

(This email account is not monitored. Please do not reply to this message.)

Attached: Spikey3HP: 280
Damage: 75 Fire + Spread 2 (Line shape)
Accuracy: A
Description: Creates a Spikey3 virus to aid you. Attacks by firing a HeatSide.
Duration: Until defeated
Element: Fire
Special: Allied Virus: This virus has three actions per turn, and is fully controllable by the summoner. If no orders are given, it will perform actions at random, but will never intentionally interfere with or damage the summoner or their allies. Deleting this virus will grant no additional rewards to either side.
Trader Rank: A