Hideyoshi.Serioroshi@yokaactorsguild.com

This is a free-hosted e-mail address provided to aspiring Yoka-based actor, [Hideyoshi Serioroshi]. We wish you luck in all of your endeavors, [Hideyoshi]! Please enjoy this free service. Additionally, please remember: your referrals and donations help keep the Yoka Actor's Guild alive! To contact the Yoka Actor's Guild, please visit [Link not established. Please contact your site administrator immediately. Refusal to address this issue may result in termination of e-mail privileges.]!
TO: Kabuki.EXE (Hideyoshi.Serioroshi@yokaactorsguild.com)
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip, and come to Soryu's for all of your chip needs!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: WindDragon1 BattleChip data
TO: Hideyoshi Serioroshi and Kabuki (Hideyoshi.Serioroshi@yokaactorsguild.com)
SUBJECT: Your Thank You Gift!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss Kabuki, you are quite aware that I am perfectly capable of reading that, hmm? But worry not, I shall check the outfit before I wear it! However, it is most obvious that the two of you are most passionate about kabuki theater! It gives me quite a jolt, so I shall return the favor with this chip!

- Luchadora.EXE
ATTACHMENT: ThunderBeam2 BattleChip data
TO: Hideyoshi.Serioroshi@yokaactorsguild.com
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: Thunder1Damage: 40 + Stun 1 + Homing
Accuracy: C
Description: Shoots a slow moving ball of electricity that homes in on its target.
Duration: Once
Element: Elec
Trader Rank: D
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

Attached: MagBolt1Damage: 90 + Stun + Magnetic Pull
Accuracy: B
Description: Uses an electromagnet to pull the target into range, then stuns them with a close range electrical shock.
Duration: Once
Element: Elec
Special: Magnetic Pull: A stronger version of the Pull effect that either pulls the target towards you, or you towards the target over a greater distance than normal.
Trader Rank: D
Battlechip
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

Attached: MediumCloudDamage: 90 + Wide Attack + Drop Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Cloud moves up and down three enemies, raining on them for two turns. Enemies can move out from under it if possible.
Duration: Two turns
Element: Aqua
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
Trader Rank: C