NomadRogan@Roaming.DGcloud.net

Contact point for Rogan O'Conaill. Checked moderately frequently.

Inbox: (0) 4

Outbox: (0) 0

Sent: (0) 27

Deleted: (0) 36

Saved: (0) 0
Priority Marked Attachment Note:
Care of Lyntael.exe

I'm sorry, sir. This tripped in the network and I need to reroute it to stop it from getting out. I know sending it here is not the best choice, but there's no time, and I have nowhere else to redirect it to. I'm sorry.

To: NomadRogan@Roaming.DGcloud.net
Subject: Black Box Access Notification 072532C

This message is a notification that the closed circuit line on your Black Box Confidential File Storage System has been broken at a time when no authorised staff are signed into the system. This may represent a major security breach and your documents could be at risk. Please review the attached access and time logs. If you wish to immediately initiate a full facility lock-down as a security measure, please respond to this notification with a confirmation in the next two minutes.

Access Log and list of registered documents contained follows.

Logs
(A list of document titles is contained here, many of which appear to be purchase and sale manifest for goods and equipment far outreaching of what is an apparently tiny independent business. Other documents seem to relate to research and development contracts that can't possibly be tendered to a business such as this one appears to be at face value. Apparent affiliation with some element of SciLabs, or at the least, someone who works there, appears more than once.)
To: ??????????????@??????.???
Subject: About earlier

You know whole thing where we switched out clothes, and we kinda looked like each other? It slipped my mind at the time, but it's called a Cross. I did some research on the specifics, and here's what I came up with. A Cross forms between two Navis when they establish a strong enough positive bond with each other. They are then able to adopt and utilize some of the other Navi's powers as their own. But that's not all! The stronger the Navis' bonds with each other, the more powerful their Cross becomes. Even though we haven't known each other for long, I'm pretty sure that happened with us, since after running a simulation, the Cross I have with you is noticably more powerful than my other one. So, our Cross is double strong! And that's the basic theory behind a Cross. Here's some specifics about them:

- A Cross can be activated at any time during a battle. It takes a little bit of time to activate, though, so you should be careful when doing so.
- Once activated, a Cross will remain active until the end of a battle, unless you choose to power it down beforehand. And yep, you can do that, if the Cross is turning into a problem more than a solution. You can also activate a different Cross to override the current one. There's no limit to how many different Crosses you can use in a battle, so if you have 10 different ones, and need all 10 of them to win, do it!
- Once you use a Cross, it'll need some time to recharge. A few battles will give it plenty of time do so. Also, they'll instantly recharge if you jack out.

Now, for our Cross. Based on what I read, this is what your MartiaCross should do:

- You'll go from being windy and electrifying into a fighter without any elemental affinity. So, you won't be vulnerable to Wood-elemental attacks, and you'll be more accurate with close combat moves. You'll also be able to add the ability to pound through barriers and auras to some of your attacks. But, you can't take advantage of Elec-elemental terrain, or do your windy thing to move things around. So be careful.

- Instead of your innate Elec chip boost, you'll get a static boost to non-elemental chips. Not that it matters for you, but it's good to know.

- You'll get a slight boost to your max HP. This is an effect exclusive to stronger Crosses, so I guess we really clicked while we did our thing!

- Here's a big one: if your processes aren't already at their maximum speed, the Cross will give them a boost, so you can do stuff more quickly. It's another thing that only happens with stronger Crosses. Go us!

- You'll also gain special moves that can only be used with the Cross, and tend to be have basises in the other Navi's abilities. For example, you know how you can cover yourself with electricity and block attacks with it? With your Cross, I can do it, too! Also, stronger Crosses can use better and more moves.

- And of course, you'll get an appearance change, to reflect that you've Crossed. That part you already know, but it's still good to note.

Phew, I think that about covers it. If I forgot anything, or if you have any questions, e-mail me back about it, okay? I hope my Cross helps you out... Anyway, hope to see you again soon!

- Martia.EXE
TO: ??? (??????????????@??????.???)
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip, and come to Soryu's for all of your chip needs!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: DollThunder1 BattleChip data
TO: Lyntael (NomadRogan@Roaming.DGcloud.net)
SUBJECT: Your Thank You Gift!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't worry about everyone's privacy too much. Enough of these have happened that they knew what they were getting into, and still participated. If nothing else, I can assure you that no one is actually being forced to do it, and that barring removing her mask, it is literally impossible to embarrass Luchadora. This is entirely of their free will. But don't worry, I'll make sure to pass around your costumes. Honestly, it's kinda nice to get one designed specifically for me...

Sounds like you're having a rough time of things. I hope things get better for you, and perhaps this chip will help you in your search for a brighter future. Though I do have to wonder what kind of operator doesn't let their Navi use their e-mail...

- FurnaceMan.EXE
ATTACHMENT: SeekerBomb1 BattleChip data
TO: NomadRogan@Roaming.DGcloud.net
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHED: BlackBomb1HP: 50
Properties: Heavy, StoneBody
Object Damage: 10 + Impact + Break
Damage Method: Throw, Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 120 Fire + Blast 4
Accuracy: S
Description: Throws a bomb that detonates if hit with fire, damaging a large area. Rare
Duration: Until hit with fire, destroyed, or end of battle
Element: Fire
Trader Rank: C
BattleChip Data
We thank you for your patronage after all these years, please stop on by and offload your heavy zenny account on us when you need a new set of chips!

(Automated reply, please do not respond)

Attached: FlameLine3Damage: 170 + Ground Attack + Wide Attack
Accuracy: B
Description: A wall of fire erupts from the ground, burning up to 3 targets.
Duration: Once
Element: Fire
Trader Rank: B
TO: undefined (undefined@undefined.ides)
SUBJECT: Hello!
Hi Lyntael! Just wanted to see if this e-mail actually sends. Did you get to decorate your PET with anything yet? I was thinking of sending you some books, but I'm not sure what you'd like to read. Give me a genre!

- Aurora.EXE
SUBJECT: Re: [furl=782325,1,10005780]Hi![/furl]
That's a lot of errors... well, as long as you say it's fine. Glad to hear you're doing well now, though!

Romance and fantasy, huh... I'm not quite sure what to recommend you on that, actually. The last time I told people what my reading list was, they were kind of surprised by how awfully self-indulgent it was... Still, if you don't mind me unloading my favorite author on you, I guess it wouldn't hurt. Hopefully it'll tide you over for a little while.

(Attached: Darkglass.epub.7z, Wayfarer.epub.7z, Axis.epub.7z)

I was thinking about where we could go next... Since you're able to leave your PET without having your operator jack in manually and all. Do you have any other particular places that you think would be a good fit? If not, I could suggest something myself. Also, that said, it's a little hard to see what you've done with your place... but what I can see looks like a definite improvement! Snap a few pictures once you're done!
SUBJECT: Re: Re: Hi!
Hm, well. I asked Eternalis and he said Yoka is a relatively quiet network that has a few stronger viruses. It's got Aqua viruses too, so you and Aurora can have an easier time! ... Right, er, that was him. Anyway, if you don't mind, we can go there, close to a spot Eternalis and I have been to before; lovely place for some sightseeing. We'll do some practice runs on the local fare and then take a break once you're done. How's that sound? Here, I've attached the location data if you'd like to look it up. We're fairly free for the next couple of days, I think, if you're still in the area.

(Attached: EE-YOKA-1209R.dat - Internet Waypoint File)
SUBJECT: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi!
Harke said it'd be fine, so we'll be operated. Looking forward to seeing you then! Try to show up in more clothes than that though, even if Yoka is warmer than Sharo. ? Oh, we've also started redecorating the place, so I'll send you some pictures of our place too, once it's done. Gonna get to that now!
To: NomadRogan@Roaming.DGcloud.net
Subject: A Treat!

Thank you for your participation in this year's Hallowed Spooks sharing event!
Please find attached a small package containing an assortment of creepy fragments!
If you're not old enough to play with these, don't worry, just hold onto them for now and a world of possibility will surely open up to you soon!

-Prose

ATTCH: [150 BugFrags]
[The above reward email has been separately verified.]
We at Soryu's Chip Shop would like to thank you for your patronage after all these years, if you need chips, please come down and we'll serve you!

(This is an automated reply, do not respond to this message)

Attached: MoonBlade3Damage: 150 + Slashing + Spin Attack
Accuracy: Depends on number of targets.
Description: Executes a spin cut with a Kunai.
Duration: Once.
Element: Null
Special: Spin Attack: Strikes at all enemies in an 8-panel circle around the user. Accuracy varies depending on the number of targets designated: 1-3 targets @ B Accuracy, 4-6 targets @ C Accuracy, 7-8 targets @ D Accuracy.
Trader Rank: B
To: Rogan ([ExceptionError:OriginCannotBeNull])
Subject: Chip Trade Event
Thanks for participating in this year's seasonal charity event! Please find attached your new chip, and have a safe and spooky holiday!

Attch: SummonBlack2Damage: 200 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: A
Description: Can only be activated if there is a broken or missing panel on the field. Summons one Blackmare virus to teleport up and slash an enemy. Can hit up to two additional nearby enemies.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
SUBJECT: Re: Catch Up?
Lyntael! It's been a little bit, I can agree. Good news, though? Are things finally turning around for my girl? I'll be happy to hear it out! Though if we're doing a little busting along the way, hmm... Eternalis suggests Kotobuki's network. We've never been, but seems like a pretty nice place to have a stroll through while clearing out some viruses, as they're usually popping up. How does that sound? jffkasf000000k;;;;;

Er, I'll just leave that in there. Puppy says hi! 🐶🐾

- Aurora
SUBJECT: Re: Safe
Hey, Lyntael!

Glad to see you made it home safe. Sorry we didn't manage to reply to the email as soon as we could. Apparently, the power outage ran a lot longer than we thought it would, the power substation that goes to our area straight up exploded for some reason. Like, it actually went up in flames! Seems like it didn't get enough maintenance... It took a few days to get some power restored to our place, but thankfully everyone's fine, and nothing else seemed to be destroyed. We had some emergency power running soon after the initial cut, but not enough to run our servers, including our email server.

I'm really sorry if we worried you or anything! You said you argued with Rogan again? Honestly, I've got to be there with you to give him a talking-to next time. He's lucky to have someone as sweet as you are, but it does sound like he's worrying more about you...

That said, the training area looks really cool! I really like how it looks like it's carved out of the wilderness. I uh, didn't show Eternalis this since you're... a little less dressed, and I pushed him off it, but he's in the room waving to me. Tells me to wish you well, and all that. We'll definitely able to visit you again soon! We're going through everything here to make sure everything in our servers are fine, which should just take today. Looking forward to seeing you again! Kisses!

- Aurora