The "Everything you ever wanted to know" Thread

The reason I was asking is because Shield, once activated, didn't last long, and once the shield was hit, it went away regardless of how long it had been there.

Shield Style MM.EXE and Protoman = Shield Abusers (repeated blocks in one turn)

But, if it's once per turn, that's cool too, I just didn't know.

EDIT: Then again, it may not be temporary, and only goes away when hit in this RP... I dunno.
Shield spamming sounds legitimate to me. Because the PC and Mod phases supposedly happen simultaneously, it wouldn't be so horrible to guess that your shield's going to take a hit for you somewhere in between.

Really bad spamming would, of course, meet with both an IC and a verbal slap to the face.
I would like to know if I need to get a cross expanion before I can any crosses?
You start with a Maximum of three.
Additional slots can be purchased at Soryu's shop.
One question: Can I lower my Navi's HP just for fun? For plot purpose, maybe?

Example situation: After battle 1, a post before battle 2. Maybe the virii from battle 1 explode and dealt damage to the Navi?

Quote (fadielchaos)

One question: Can I lower my Navi's HP just for fun? For plot purpose, maybe?

Example situation: After battle 1, a post before battle 2. Maybe the virii from battle 1 explode and dealt damage to the Navi?

I personally wouldn't have any problem with doing this, since it's basically a self-nerf... unless, of course, you had a sig that did more damage based on how much you had or something, but that's a wierd exception.

I don't really know. I guess it's fine... You mean lower it temporarily, right?
Yes....wow...I never thought of the sig atk thing......>:)
Speaking of Sig Attacks...

Can you base the damage and/or effect of a Signature Attack on what level your navi is? I mean like it's weak to begin with, but it'll still be useful when you're down in the undernet.

I realize that the +damage cap each process upgrade thing was built for exactly that purpose, but I still want to know if I could theoretically scale a new signature attack with my navi's level.
Of course. It will be occasionally observed and rebalanced, if needed.
Question!!!

do i need mod permission to jump into another thread eventhough me and the other person had discuss everything....

and....

can I transfer battlechip data to my partner in battle???
This is a moot point right now, since I'm going to revamp my first sig once I get a Process Edit, but do we need to make a new thread in the Profile Edits section just to raise the damage of our sigs according to the new system?

And isn't that one helluva run-on sentence?
De1337ted: No, and No.

King: Yes, and Yes.

Straight and to the point!

Quote (Savage King)

And isn't that one helluva run-on sentence?

-calls king and waits for him to answer-

Hey, is your sentence running? Well, you better catch it!

-murderize'd- /random

I really don't have a question, being awesome and all. I just wanted to make a fool of myself :3
If you want a level 1 Signature Attack and want it to be passive, what are the limits and what are you allowed to pull off in this? What about the power of it growing with each Process Upgrade you buy?
Passive sigs? How does that work?
Well, I want a Signature Attack that's practically AirShoes/FloatShoes and being capable of flying. No activation, no cooldown, just passive effect. That's what I mean by passive. And I don't know how it works with the Moderators and how they check if something is approved or not since there are no specific rules about them.
Alright, new question: I'm aware of the PA rules, but what's the standing on impromptu chip combinations? You know, like firing a Ball out of a Cannon to make a high speed "Cannonball" or blasting an AirHoc1 with an Airshot to give it some extra kick.
Depends on RP quality and how plausible the combo is. Mostly, combos deal damage equal to the sum of the chips. Bonuses are dependent on RP quality.
Cool. I'll have to take note of that when I get a few more chips. Thanks for the answer.