The "Everything you ever wanted to know" Thread

Now, I know that GMOs have not mechanical effects for battle, but what about RPing mechanics? Say, could Neko's cat gmo allow her to squeeze through holes that she couldn't in her normal form?
I suppose. Infinity had a Raven GMO that let him fly. The RP would have to good enough to warrent it, though.
Cool...I have several different GMO ideas for Chaos and I was just wondering about this before I start implementing them...Gah, I need to get to level 3.
Why do we have Rapids? I mean, what are they truly used for? I never got that part?
Rapid?

It's used for normal buster attacks. One action, does (Atk*Rpd) damage, non-elemental.
I thought it was (Atk*Chg). But it's (Atk*Rap) hmmm, maybe I shouldn't sell it then.
Nope. Charge is only for Charge Shots. Three actions, does (Atk*Chg*4) damage with users element.
What are the exact mechanics of chip trading? I've posted up the chips, attached them at the end of the post, the other party did the same, do I need to do something else?
You just need to wait for Persephone to moderate the trade.
Wait for the NPC to post and say you're trade went through.

Then, obviously, delete what you gave and add what you got.
Thanks. I was only wondering cause I'm in trade for 2 days now, and I don't want to start a battle till its finished, so I thought I might have missed something...

Yeah... quick question.

Magnum -
Damage: 140
Description: Powerful Magnum blasts up to 3 enemies with charge!
Duration: Once
Element: Fire
Accuracy: A

Blasts up to 3 enemies with charge? How does this work?

Charge as in the weapon must be charged first in order to hit more than one foe?
How long would it need to charge?

Or, does it simply fire an explosive charge that is able to nuke up to 3 enemies in one go?
Aah, a chip I made and one of my old favorites. Yes, you must expend one action charging it for every enemy past the first that you wish it to hit.
Much appreciated.
A triple hit of 150... -laughs maniacally- Quick, Gunner, to the Underwebz!
Which doesn't quite bring me to my question.
Let's say I makes a subplot, but want to keep some portions secret, for more suspense and overall enjoyment for those involved. What do I do? Is it even possible?

Oh, and... Had anyone actually implemented a subplot on the old boards? I don't remember ever seeing one.
Well, set up the main part, and designate a mod to run it, then talk with all the secret parts with that mod alone.
Ah, thanks.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

I suppose. Infinity had a Raven GMO that let him fly. The RP would have to good enough to warrent it, though.

Actually, I cuold only fly as a Wind-type. I changed to Wind when I registered it.

Quote (Phoenix)

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Actually, I cuold only fly as a Wind-type. I changed to Wind when I registered it.

Oh.

Well, you were still bigger. [404] could ride on your back. So, as an example, Nikko, being smaller, could get under small obstacles or something.
Like, say, Adult Volt couldn't hide behind a small rock but Child Volt could?

Or child Volt would have a better chance of dodging the boomer in my current battle?