The "Everything you ever wanted to know" Thread

All that means is you can go knock yourself out on the creation of it. Better yet, get a bunch of people to post up spirites and we could have a vote for which is the best to use for the rageclaw.
from what i read on the old forum...

the most common way rageclaw was used was streaching one hand into a...

ummm...

...'devimon' type claw...

but if you want to have it like a weapon, try one of those 'wolverine' type claw gloves that you see in fudal anime...

example: the band of seven's(inuyasha) guy with multiple personality disorder...

yeah, I sux at names...

Quote ()

1. The panel system is being retooled, perhaps even done away with. So yuo might have to change the first.

Quote ()

We're editing Panels/Elements, yes.

Quote ()

That... could be a problem..... we're almost debating removing panels completly... elemental rules are also going slower than planned.

I will offer you my help if you'll have it. Like Bomber said on RE:CN, I'm pretty good with retooling game mechanics. I've got a fairly good record when it comes to this sort of thing, just ask any of the people I've worked with on ToNE. Just thought I'd offer.
About the Understore, do we have to get the Pass again by doing an AIPC mission?
Yes, once you can actually enter the undernet.
xD. I know where you got all of those quote from Paladin. The only person on the site who acutally uses the panels. Me. xD
Yes, I grabbed those quotes from your registration topic.

My Navi uses Ice terrain/panels all the time (though I'm not actually concerned with individual panels). 3/4 of her Sig Attacks either create or make use of Ice Terrain, including her level 1 Sig. If terrain effects go away, that's going to be very bad for Winter, on a scale of "convert a new Navi" bad.

Speaking of which, are the staff actually planning to do away with terrain effects?
Yeah, thats the same for both my Navi from the other site, and this current Navi. If things go weird with the panel system, I am going to need to create a new navi xD.

EDIT: Are we not doing any fighting yet? Whats the hold back on that?
Still finalizing a few systems. I believe Leon advised everyone to begin RPing, but not battling. Beginning to feel a bit rushed with all the people jacking in...
Ah righto then. I was the one that wanted to know.
I am going to wait for the final say on the panel system, and element bonuses first. I won't be jacking in any time soon.
No, no, take your time. I jacked my Navi in before the announcement was made that we would need to postpone battling (or perhaps before I saw that announcement). Looked at another way, we are setting the stage for everything to hit the ground running when battling is once again allowed.

Like I said earlier, I am even willing to help out with any battle system issues if you'll let me. I've got quite a bit of experience with such matters both online, and offline.
I could also help with a lot of the development of these rules. I have made my own role-play sites, somewhat similar to this, and made the systems. I also have played on many role-play forums, and play D&D...lots of D&D. I think I could help as well.

I think Eon should take my suggestion. He knows which one...xD. Maybe I didn't PM to Eon..maybe it was demon...either way! Take the suggestion!!
*Has the memory of a goldfish*

You're gonna have to repeat that request. I have no idea what you're talking about. 00;
It probably wasn't you then. xD I will respost anyways.

Oh and by the way, Goldfish can be trained to remember colors...Which is this?

Sorry...had to have some fun

Ok my idea was, to have a group of advantaced members, (members who have been on the site a while, know the systems and rules, have had other expreince with this form of role-play, or anything else along those lines.) Have acces to the mod cave. Here they would be able to post their opinons in the ways of the changes in the site systems and battle ways. This way you would get more than just the same vioces over and over, and more opinions and idea flowing in. These members would NOT be able to mod anything, just simply post in the mod cave. This ability would be stripped once the changes in the system was done.

I like the concept.
Addendum: Make an R&D Division topic so that it doesnt have to grant members access to the Mod cave. (because I know access to the mod-cave is going to be shot down immediately, Rinku)

EDIT: Knew it.

EDIT 2: That thread hasn't been created yet.

EDIT 3: I created it, Demonstar pinned it, and we're good to go!
If we're going to let you post in the mod cave and make up the new systems, we might as well make you a mod. Seems like someone's asking for a promotion... again. *ahem* Anyway, the main problem right now is that not enough of the staff is on to approve these things, so adding more people who need to comment would just makes the situation worse. We're almost there, just hold off. Working on something for you guys right now.
Whatever happened to the "Everything You Want to Add" Thread?
To Majin: I never wanted to be a mod before as it was. Think about it. If I had just said, "He isn't doing his job" You have have just shrugged it off and said something like, "You are just complaining about him." But If I said I wanted to replace him because he was bad, it made you jump all over it!

I don't want to be a mod, and am not asking for a promotion. Just I have found that the more voices you have, the more ideas you get. As I said before, just a suggestion.
I for one am rather fond of a more free-form system that doesn't use panels and such for movement, I believe that it would make RP more cumbersome and not as creative if we were restricted to a 3x3 bit of space.

As a side note, remeber how the old saying goes: "too many chefs spoil the broth"