The "Everything you ever wanted to know" Thread

How about changing 'panels' to 'stages'. Well, that would be difficult, too when it comes to sacrificing it. But having panels would give players the chances to plan strategies when making signature attacks.

Quote (Rinku Holyblade)

Just I have found that the more voices you have, the more ideas you get. As I said before, just a suggestion.

That's true, but right now, there are a LOT of ideas bouncing around in the Cave. We're trying to sort them all out, and attempting to balance about three or four new systems at once is rather difficult.

Once we're a bit more settled down, suggest away.
Hey... is Drakim's Wizard for sigs still floating around somewhere? ^^;
Aye...Right below Steve's Awesome RPing topic.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Quote (Rinku Holyblade)

Just I have found that the more voices you have, the more ideas you get.  As I said before, just a suggestion.

That's true, but right now, there are a LOT of ideas bouncing around in the Cave. We're trying to sort them all out, and attempting to balance about three or four new systems at once is rather difficult.

Once we're a bit more settled down, suggest away.

As I said, Just a suggestion.
Can the kind and loving Moderators give us an estimated time on when we can roleplay again? This includes the virus battles.
Do the Elemental Bonuses stack with Elemental Criticals?

Example:

Chip: Bubbler
Target: Single
Target's Element: Fire

Level 10 Normal Navi: 50 Aqua X 2 Critical vs Fire = 100 Dmg

Level 10 Aqua Navi: (50 Aqua + 10 Base Bonus + 5 Single Hit Bonus) X 2 Critical vs Fire = 130 Dmg

Is that true?
So the bonus is added before elemental weakness calculation and not after? Either way is fine for me...
It's bonus elemental damage, so yes.
@Shuryou: It doesnt matter when it's added, since it's elemental it will still do double damage on its own.

@Demonstar: Thanks.

EDIT: Well, so it is. I'll fix my post. ^^;
Note: Bubbler was 50 base damage, last time I checked. I may be wrong. ^^;
Paladin, that's true... But you could also see the added bonus as not affected by the elemental weaknesses.

(50+10+5) x 2 = 130

(50x2) + 10 + 5 = 115

It's a minor difference, but that's what people could see too. Ah well, now we know what it is.
QUESTION: Can I purchase/trade for a blank GMO?
Question 2: Can I actually just steal food from Vending Machines by jacking my navi in by looking for the control panel and smashing it to force food out?
(To Reaper) I'd say go for it. I mean, I make up half the stuff that I write about the workings of the RMBN universe, so I don't see why you can't take some creative liberties in your roleplay.

Quote (theomegaman009)

QUESTION: Can I purchase/trade for a blank GMO?

Nope. They're coded to your navi.
I was wondering?

If American and the other navis were at the defeat of the rogues. Wouldn't the navis that were reused still remember things like that?
RageClaw allows a person to throw a virus at another virus... This does, supposedly, 20 damage to each... But to lift something up, wouldn't you have to godmode? You can't say 'he was trying to pick it up and tried to look at it while holding it in his claws perhaps.' That's just plain silly.

Quote (Wooga)

I was wondering?

If American and the other navis were at the defeat of the rogues. Wouldn't the navis that were reused still remember things like that?

Nope.

ALL reused Navis MUST be used under the impression that they just moved here/just got said navi/whatever.

American never took part in the raid, and never fought Drakkas one on one for that matter.

Quote (Shuryou)

RageClaw allows a person to throw a virus at another virus... This does, supposedly, 20 damage to each... But to lift something up, wouldn't you have to godmode? You can't say 'he was trying to pick it up and tried to look at it while holding it in his claws perhaps.' That's just plain silly.

Just phrase it the right way, I guess. "Silver reached down with her clawed arm to pick up the Mettaur, with the intent of seeing just what was stuck to the underside of its foot."