The "Everything you ever wanted to know" Thread

I don't think we've ever perma-deleted a player Navi without their consent. The only thing I think that would warrant a perma-delete is inappropriate conduct from the players themselves, and I'm pretty sure we'd perma-ban the player instead if that ever happened, heh.
I'm not sure if this was ever asked, and even more, I kind of forgot after being away for so long: Was there or is there any way of Role-playing as a Solo NetNavi?
Short and Simple answer: No, it's not allowed to have a solo NetNavi, it must have a human Opperator.

Long reason: Without a PET, you have no access to Battlechips, nor can you get upgrades. So you'd be stuck as level 0 with only signatures and buster attacks forever.

Quote (Morisha)

So you'd be stuck as level 0 with only signatures and buster attacks forever.
Sounds like Navi Hell.

What if we were okay with being stuck at Lv0 with no BattleChips/NaviCust/Upgrades? Would it be allowed then? =3

Also wouldn't they still be able to use the Cross System kinda-sorta-technically?

While I would say:
Think about it, you'd be alone, all battle rewards would turn to dust, or have to be discarded, have no means to hold Zenny, no means to buy anything, or use them if you could. That includes the NCP, so no +50 hp or anything.

That said, even if you were ok with playing such a restricted character, it sort of goes against what the site and system was designed to do, so most likely you'd never get approved anyway.
Basically it would be an RP character for the most part, as it couldn't do much.
-
((I figured this was the best place to ask this without making a new thread. Also, I couldn't seem to find it asked anywhere else, so I apologize if this question has been brought up/answered before.))

So I know you can't buy upgrades and stuff in the middle of a thread unless you leave your Navi unoperated. Similarly, you can't apply statistical changes until the current battle is resolved.

But do those rules apply to Appearance/Personality changes? I wanted to rewrite/elaborate my Operator's and Navi's Appearances/Personalities, but if it's going to affect the thread that I'm in right now, it can wait. If not, though, I'd certainly rather get it out of the way while it's on my mind.

-
For readability and smoothness, it would probably work better if you made changes to appearance and personality between threads, rather than during them, just form a story-telling point of view.

EDIT: but, if keeping it fresh in mind is important, you can always write them up now, and just formalise the request once the current thread is concluded.