The "Everything you ever wanted to know" Thread

Yep. I made it.

And as the first question:
Are we RPing yet, or waiting until the affairs are sorted out?
Wait for now, since we're still trying to figure out what all to keep from the old forum. Also, the starter pack is up for debate at this moment. Although the changes would be small, it still might sway people's element/type choices. Also, a proposal for giving elements a boost. That's all though. SO yeah, for now, try to not RP.
Uh... oops. The starter pack, I thought, was decided.

The choice of old stuff, plus the regular stuff.

And as for trying not to RP... Oops.
Eh, it WAS decided...

but I've hated the starter packs for some time, so I proposed a slightly more balanced one. That's all.
QUESTION: Well, I know that GMO's can't mess with sigs, but can a sig force a GMO on a navi for the remainder of it's effect?
I don't see any reason why not, since a .GMO's entirely fluff. Sure, that sounds like an interesting idea.
Ok, I just wanted to know. After I figured out the GMOS can't even put little effects on sigs thing I decided to reverse engineer my late sig idea

BTW: At the old forum, I saw sigs all crossed out for some reason. Is there sig reservation or something?
It was just the person putting it in their sig so that people knew what was to come.
Looks like the rules have been edited some, but no big.

I've registered, been accepted, posted the profiles, and updated my sig.

Can we RP at this point? (or is there something we're still waiting on?)
I'm still kinda confused..GMO's or no GMO's?

Quote (PaladinGC)

Looks like the rules have been edited some, but no big.

I've registered, been accepted, posted the profiles, and updated my sig.

Can we RP at this point? (or is there something we're still waiting on?)

Suggestion: Right now, if you want to RP, try to stay off the combat maybe for just a liiiittle longer. >< Some people seem to be going out and starting to build up relationships: that could be a good idea.

Then again, I'm not the authority on such matters.
We are keeping GMOs exactly as they were. They were originally Theo's idea so...No reason to get rid of them.
But, on that note, the only GMO you will retain from before is the Yoka Swimsuit. Gonna have to re-earn the rest >_<
Ummm...

I was wondering...

Because of famliy issuses, I was beign forced to change my navi...

would it be ok to change him+Op, but still go for the "regained upgrades"?...

I'm expecting no, but here's hoping...
Other people are doing it. Why not you?

It seems fine to me, but I'm not pretending I can get in the mods' heads...
Yeah, you can transfer a few items whether you're using the same team, starting over completely, or a mix of both.
thankyou...
Here's a question.

Is Rageclaw a custom made chip. Because if it was capcom's, I wanted to search for its sprite.
It's custom.
Thanx.......but crap, then the sprite doesn't exist.