The "Everything you ever wanted to know" Thread

Because I forgot who you were. I just thought you were some new guy from TOEN.

*Page claimed by the Green Lantern Corps.*
Nope. Infinity Dragon from CN here, reporting for duty.
Can anyone tell me what an elecogre is? I could really use a virus database...
Never fear guys, the database is being worked on.

Until then, though, ElecOgres are red floating ogre heads with large horns with electricity flowing between them.
In addition, their chip is called the 'Elecreel1,' which does either 80 or 100 to a group, I can't remember.
Thanks, I remember them now.

Next question: Where do I get GMOs?
GMOs are normally acquired through doing missions for the IPC. Post on their BBS to be given a mission...

Or at least, that was the way it used to work. It's probably different now. o_o I dunno.
Same process, I think. However, you have to be of an appropriate level. 3,6,9,12, so on and so forth.
How much damage does a custom weapon do?
Your custum weapon is basically fluff. It does rapid*attack for a normal, and attack*charge*4 for a charged, as any other weapon.
Excuse me if Demon's already explained his absence, but:

Does anyone know why he hasn't updated the battles for a while?/Where he is?
I think he's busy with personal stuff.

As we've said, though, expect things to start rolling soon.
*forgive me if this question had been answered...i'm kinda lazy ass to do some research due to the internet connection problem*

does we start with none or 1 gmo???
You start with one GMO, yeah. Most refer to it as the Level 0 GMO.
oh, I see....thank you....

I was wandering....does anyone have a list of status ailment in this RP...and what does it do....

example: stun, poisoned, freeze, blind, etc. etc.....
No, but if a chip or signature attack has that effect, it'll be included in the description. If you create a signature attack and it has a custom status ailment, you have to include the effects in the registration. As examples:

Poison, 10 HP damage per turn.
Illuminated, 10 damage bonus to Normal chips, only applies to the first hit of a single battle chip.
Doomed, opposing virus dies within 3 turns regardless of HP.
Steaming, ally/enemy is harder to hit .

Just some ideas and to show you can think up anything.
Quick question:

How many times can you activate the Shield NCP in one turn?

Only once per turn or once per action as needed?

EDIT:

It isn't (or wasn't) in the NCP list...
I don't think I've ever tried to activate it twice at once, as that doesn't make a lot of sense to me from an RP standpoint. Is it putting the Shield up twice...?

I normally just use the Shield and, if I need to be even safer, dodge a few times after it, but I don't think there's anything that says you can't use it multiple times in one turn.
Once per turn, using it takes one action. I think that was it. You don't see Rockman spamming his body with 5/6 Shields, do you?
In fairness for that aspect, Protoman's capable of bringing up his shield many, many times before the customgauge refills.