The "Everything you ever wanted to know" Thread

While we're on the subject, can a Fan/Wind chip move a Rockcube?
I have a question as well.

Can I use my old homepage?
I don't see why it wouldn't. Unless we have a rule about summoning multiple objects that I'm not aware of.

Once you hit level 5, sure. We'll have to edit it and all that jazz.
If I go buy chips and I suddenly feel like NOT buying chips, can I post again and say I changed my mind and leave the store if the shopkeep hasn't posted yet?
I did that once to Meijin back in Chaos Network. Then I decided to buy some crap from Higure. But then he kicked Eric in the nuts, then Eric grabbed his tie and basically scared him to within an inch of his life. God, I loved that.
Eric?

Quote (Leon)

I don't think that the charged shot would work for the airshot+rockcube combo though. Just tossing that in.

Damn you....And I was going to buy a Rockcube just to utilize my gravity powers to smash folk...

Quote (Phoenix)

I did that once to Meijin back in Chaos Network. Then I decided to buy some crap from Higure. But then he kicked Eric in the nuts, then Eric grabbed his tie and basically scared him to within an inch of his life. God, I loved that.

The good old days :3
So... Is that a yes?

Quote (Wooga)

Eric?

My Chaos Network character. My Rogue Network character's (you know, Silas, the old fart that's older than Trace) grandson.
Yes Pocket, you may post to change your mind.
I've done it VARIOUS times in the last RP and no one hated me for it... I think...
A question...maybe I need some advice....about making topics in Networld:

Do we need to make new topic as we jack-in? It's because, my purpose of Jack-In for the 2nd time is different from the purpose of jack in for the first time. So I'm in doubt whether to continue the former topic or make new one.

Example situation:
First Jack-In: For the purpose of trying new navi
Second Jack-In: For the purpose of busting virus infecting the computer
You can make new topics, yes, but if they are one right after the other in the same area, we would perfer you kept it in the same topic.
Think I could just get away with changing the name of my first sig attack without needing a Process Edit?
The name only? I'd consider that a profile change, not a sig attack change.

So yes.
Who was Eric's netnavi.
Infinity.
Does that even count as a question? o_O
Well when I didn't remember who he was.
I've been ninja'd. D=
Infinity. The guy that was black and blood red, had a giant Forte-esque cloak, floated, and had an evil program inside him that would take over at times and blow the f**k out of everything that moved or didn't move. I found him REALLY unoriginal.

Well, my turn to ask a question for Wooga. Why'd you ask that question in the first place?