6NeoChipTrader6@SoryusChips.com

To: 6NeoChipTrader6@SoryusChips.com
Subject: Netmas Greatmas!

Two holiday events for one holiday? The gifts keep coming, yay!
-Lucia.EXE

Attached: NorthWindEffect: Aura/Barrier Removal + To-All-Clause (Enemies)
Accuracy: A
Description: A wind blows and knocks off enemy auras and barriers.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Affects entire field.
Special: Wind Type: This chip counts as Wind Type for the purposes of Wind triggered effects, such as traps and terrain.
Trader Rank: C
: Aura/Barrier Removal + To-All-Clause (Enemies) (Acc: A)
To: 6NeoChipTrader6@SoryusChipShop.com
Subject: Chip Trader Event
Message: Good to see the Chip Trader Event this year. I have a lot of wonderful chips to trade but I don't know what anyone would like. So I will give a reliable WideSword. Let the holidays be bright.
Attached: WideSwordDamage: 80 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Accuracy: B
Description: Creates a sword made of solidified energy, with a thick blade perfect for wide slashes. Can hit up to 3 targets per slash with good RP.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 3 swings.

To: 6NeoChipTrader6@SoryusChips.com
Subject: Free Chips!
This is great! We use to rely on this a lot but we've got another chip that can heal and do damage! We haven't tried it out yet but I'll just get rid of this now. That's efficiency!
-Alex

=
Attach: Recover30Recovery: 30 HP
Accuracy: S
Description: Heals 30 HP.
Trader Rank: D

I do tend to be somewhat risk adverse when it comes to this sort of gambling, but as they say, "nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Attachment: WideSwordDamage: 80 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Creates a sword made of solidified energy, with a thick blade perfect for wide slashes. Can hit up to 3 targets per slash with good RP.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 3 swings.

I say, I think I've got just the thing! Let's see what you'll make of this, let's see!

Attached: SonicWaveDamage: 80 + Line Attack + Ground Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Sends a narrow, but long, shock wave rolling in front of an enemy. Slow, but difficult to jump over due to its length.

Nothing says holiday spirit like superior firepower! ScorchMan's gonna love this!

Attached: Quake1Damage: 100 + Impact + Medium Area Cracked Terrain
Description: Drops a ton on one enemy.

Ooh, ooh, this is the perfect time for one of these! The last one worked out, so why shouldn't this one?

Attached: AquaDragon2Damage: 150 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Sea Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Description: Summons a WaterDragon that attacks enemies as it glides across the ground. Changes terrain to Sea as it passes.
Element: Aqua
Special: Terrain Changer: Ceases attacking when the Terrain Change effect is completed (once 25% of the terrain is changed).
From: [PET registered to Archibald Voldt] - A̢̢r̛͞͡c̨͜h͏͘-̷V̵̧̕@̡͜Ś̴c͞iL̵̶ab͠s͜͟͜.͡N̷̡èt̴
Subject: [Untitled]

[The text window is empty.]

[Something is trying to reach through it.]

[A bit of data is pushed through.]

[FILE DELIVERED: IceBall3Damage: 200 + Break + Small Ice Terrain Change
Description: A bomb that changes the ground it lands on to Ice
Special: Ice Type: This chip counts as Ice Type for the purposes of potentially freezing targets on Aqua Element Terrain or environments, as applicable.
Trader Rank: B
]
Message: Aha, it's this time of year again? Shoot, feels like I haven't gotten anything done... -Thomas

Perhaps more would get done if you focused less upon your fascination with the internet... -Regalia

Attached: CopyDamageEffect: Lock-On + Seeking -> Damage Copy
Description: Tags a selected non-Shadowed enemy as a designated target, and nullifies Invis in the process. After tagging, it copies the damage amount from your next attack onto targeted enemy. Your attack must connect with an enemy, and deal HP damage to that enemy for the effect to work. This effect lasts until you connect with an attack or 3 actions have passed. Rare
Special: When designating targets, this effect ignores all defenses except Shadow, and nullifies Invis. Damage dealt by this effect ignores all defenses, period, but does not harm the defenses themselves.
Trader Rank: A
: Lock-On + Seeking -> Damage Copy (3 Action) (Acc: S)
Message: Okay, so. I'll slot the BattleChip in and we can send it over. Yes, this one. Oh stop your complaining. The other chips are more valuable to you. Send that e-mail, I'm going to make dinner. Hold on, have you been dictati-

- ML

Attached:
LilCloudDamage: 70 + Wide Attack + Drop Attack
Description: Cloud moves up and down three enemies, raining on them for two turns. Enemies can move out from under it if possible.
Duration: Two turns
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
TO: 6NeoChipTrader6@SoryusChipShop.com
Subject: Latest Event

Leslie isn't available, and I'm sure she won't mind if I give up a chip we'll never use for one of these events. Have a great day!

- Martia.EXE
ATTACHMENT: Lock-On2HP: 80
Properties: Omnishoes, Mobile
Object Damage: Not Applicable
Damage Method: Not Applicable
Attack Damage: 15 Null + Lock-On x 6 shots
Description: Summons an auto-targeting satellite cannon that fires a volley of 6 shots.
Duration: Until destroyed.
Special: RP quality does not boost or reduce this chip's accuracy. - This chip's accuracy cannot be boosted or reduced by any means.
BattleChip data
Subject: Trader Event

I doubt Skye'll ever use this chip, so you can have it. Hopefully I'll get something nice in return, that I can surprise her with!

- Mei Fuujimoto
ATTACHMENT: HammerToss2Damage: 60 + Break + Spin Attack / 120 + Break
Accuracy: Depends on number of targets. / C
Description: The user swings a track and field hammer around, then throws it at an enemy.
Special: Spin Attack: Strikes at all enemies in an 8-panel circle around the user. Accuracy varies depending on the number of targets designated: 1-3 targets @ B Accuracy, 4-6 targets @ C Accuracy, 7-8 targets @ D Accuracy.
BattleChip data
Subject: Ooh!

I've heard good stuff about this event, but I've never really had anything to try it with. Now I do, so thanks, Rose!

- Leilani Ka'ana'ana
ATTACHMENT: EchoLocationEffect: Nullifies Invis on all Enemies and Objects, and dispels illusion effects.
Description: Sends out a sonic wave to bounce off of objects, revealing hidden things and illusory targets as what they truly are.
BattleChip data
SUBJECT: Good Day

(no text)

- (no digital signature)
ATTACHMENT: GlassSeedDamage: 10 + Small Glass Terrain Change / Medium Glass Terrain Change
Description: Lob a seed that create a medium Glass area. Only a small area if it hits an opponent.
Trader Rank: E
BattleChip data
Subject: Happy holidays!

Hope everyone has a good Netiday!

- Harke Ezarith
[Attached: TimeBomb3HP: 100
Properties: Anchored
Object Damage: 50 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 200 + To-All-Clause (Enemies)
Description: Places a bomb on the field that will explode after two turns, damaging all enemies.
Duration: 2 turns or until destroyed.
Battlechip]
Subject: Season's Greetings

From all of us at the Krysarch Group, we wish everyone season's greetings and a happy Netiday.

- Scarlet Krysarch
[Attached: PileDriver3Damage: 80 x 2 Melee Attack + Impact + Break + Knockback + Piledriver
Description: The Navi summons a rapidly pumping jackhammer that occupies one of their appendages. Bearing down on an immobile target will deal greater damage.
Special: Piledriver: If the first hit connects with Knockback and the second hit also connects, the second hit deals double damage.
Battlechip]
Subject: Merry Netiday!

it's the holidays again! yay, hope everyone gets a good roll! im definitely gonna shoot for the stars
haha get it

- Sofia Langley
[Attached: RollArrow3Damage: 120 + Chip Break
Description: Launches an arrow tipped with a pink heart. If a virus is hit, they lose the ability to attack once. If a Navi is hit, they lose their first selected chip for that turn.
Battlechip]
Subject: [Empty subject field.]

greets to all
-a00
[Attached: IceSeedDamage: 10 + Small Sea Terrain Change / Medium Sea Terrain Change
Description: Lob a seed that create a medium Ice area. Only a small area if it hits an opponent.
Trader Rank: E
Battlechip]
Subject: Tiem to dio it again!1

I alwaysz ealove whenw e do these and my typinga;sa little offa right now because I'm playing twister but I hope that you'dlll still teake my chip and give me one!!

-Terukao Hotta

* ClusterShot1Damage: 10 x 4 Shots + Variable Targeting
Description: Launches a volley of four plasma spheres at targets designated by the user.
Element: Elec
Special: Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.
x1 attached*
Subject: Netiday Chip Exchange

Once again, it is time for me to graciously swap one of my hard-earned chips for one of your stock, Soryu. Thank you again for this facilitating this mutually favorable trade and I trust that you will reward me requisite the usefulness of the attached chip, as it is one my navi is rather partial to.

-Hideyoshi Serioroshi

* FireBurner1Damage: 50 + Line Attack(3)
Description: Looses a stream of fire that can penetrate enemies and keep going.
Element: Fire
Special: Line Attack(3): Attacks up to 3 targets in a straight line.
x1 attached*