Donation Drive and Resolution Event Rules and Registration!

Hey folks! Holly here. Giving, socializing, self-improvement... our donation drive has it all! We're taking pre-registrations for our donation drive now. Post here to get in on the fun!

-------------------

The rules for this event are as follows:

1) Post here with the names of any navis you'd like to pre-register for this event. Registering earlier will help us with planning, so we encourage you to do so. We anticipate registrations closing around the 23rd, there may be wiggle room if we need it. After you sign up, sit tight until registration period is over! Registering navis from the shelf is okay too.

2) Participants will be paired at random into BBS threads where the goal will be to share three things: first, your navi's resolution. Second, your navi's reason for the resolution, in the form of an example or anecdote of a recent time where they didn't do what they should have. Finally, once both navis have shared, they'll each give each other some words of encouragement or advice. You're free to keep chatting as long as the event's going! You cannot be paired with your own navi. Odd numbers may result in one three person thread. If we have no-shows once the event starts, we'll address it by mixing up threads later.

3) You will be awarded sweet, sweet FXP for your participation at the event's end! Amount varies from 3-10 fxp. It's a great way to start your next cross! Remember, you'll need at least two posts covering those bases in step 2 to get FXP.

Another NPC thread is running concurrently! You might want to read it, but you don't have to in order to participate. See the thread here.
Pre-registering the following navis from me:

MeleeMan
Exorcist
Ante
Phero
Sleuth
Slay
Kabuki
Daybreak
Registering each of mine:

Lyntael
CourseMan
Pirouette

Some may have more promises to make/keep than others.

There's a part of me that would be tempted to chip in on this event with a couple of my NPCs, too, but that probably shouldn't happen, I'm guessing.
Pre-registering the one and only navi I've got, cause everyone just loves the little firebug:

Lucia.EXE
Registering all of my current Navis.

Eternalis
Terra
Scourge
SliceMan

I wonder if there's going to be a shortage somehow and we end up having to match someone's Navi to another one of theirs.
Pre-Registering my only two navis

Asymptote
Jazz
Pre-Registering: DragonierMan
Registering: Veda.EXE
Pre-registering:
ClampMan
HangMan
KaijuMan
MachMan
ResQ
RiderMan
Pre-registering:
Ship
Dare
Hyde

I'll decide if I'm going to register Teethman before the deadline. If I do, I'll edit this post.
Registering:
Sylk
Katran
Very well. Registering:
Firefly
Eidolon

Stranger should not be in polite company just yet.
I need a reason to be more active in writing, so what the heck. Registering:

Honoo
Registration has now ended. Thanks to all for your interest in participating! The random matching and topics for participation will be opened later today. This topic shall be locked.