CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net

To: Holly (CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net)

I can understand the pain of being alone. My navi and I don't always agree on everything but I don't think he would mind if we gave this away. It's the first battlechip Musou ever earned so its got senimental value but I hope someone enjoys it. I know your mail said to send a description of my navi to recieve something back. My navi is a martial artist but I don't expect anything back, that wouldn't be in the spirit of giving or the season.

Sincerely, Kenji

[Attached Shockwave battlechip]
To: Waltz (CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net)
Subject: Charity Event Message

Dear Waltz,

Giving chips to lonely navis for the seasons is a good idea, something I could stand behind. I know what its like to have and loose everything precious, and sometimes you just need someone to give you a boost back unto your feet; and in this great wide world someone caring about a single soul is a big feat. This chip is something my navi and I were granted from our pick up source, and would like it to be part of the pick up of another navi. We emailed you because you seem to have more sense than the other and be more able to give and help the navis these chips will gift. Also, according to my navi Trent, is the more attractive "Miss Santa".

My Navi is a knife fighter navi, who is fast and agile in battle. He is currently lacking strongly in elemental attacks and in sword attacks. A elemental sword chip, or any sword chip, would be greatly appreciated, as it would boost his sword combat, and his ability to be versatile. Which would make Trent very happy indeed.

-Mark Kerf

[Attached: DBLbeam1 battlechip]
~Transmission Incoming...~

VG86IFdhbHR6IChDaGFyaXR5RXZlbnRAU2hhcm9GcmVlTWFpbC5OZXQpDQpGcm9tOiBEZXN0aW4gT2JzY3VyYSAoRC5PYnNjdXJhQEFDREMuTmV0KQ0KU3ViamVjdDogQ2hhcml0eSBFdmVudC4NCg0KU2Vhc29ucyBncmVldGluZ3MuIEkgY2FzdCBhIHZvdGUgZm9yIFJlZFJpZGluZ0hvb2QuRVhFIGZvciB0aGUgTWlzcyBTYW50YSBjb250ZXN0LiBBbmQgdGhlIGNoaXAgYXR0YWNoZWQgd2lsbCBkb3dubG9hZCBzaG9ydGx5LCBzZWUgdGhhdCBpdCBnb2VzIHRvIGEgd29ydGh5IGhvbWUu

~Decoding... Please Wait...~

~Done. Message Reads:~

To: Waltz (CharityEvent@SharoFreeMail.Net)
Subject: Charity Event.

Seasons greetings. I cast a vote for RedRidingHood.EXE for the Miss Santa contest. And the chip attached will download shortly, see that it goes to a worthy home.

~Message Ends. Downloading Program...~

~Done. Battlechip Downloaded.~

[Attached: FireHit1.]
TO: Holly (CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net)
FROM: Lyn Clarke & Ship.EXE (LClarke@electopiamailserv.net)
SUBJECT: Charity Event
--------------------------------------------------------
Yo. My Navi wanted to participate in this, and I can get a good chip out of it, so here's my donation.

- Lyn

Hi, this is Ship! I was so excited to see this kind of event going on for those poor Navis in need, so I convinced Lyn to participate. We've gotten good use out of our Zapring chip, but Lyn suggested it was the easiest one to give up considering our battle specifications. I'm... well, it's hard to describe, but I'm part ship and part girl. Do you understand? Anyway, my total body area is thus rather... large, and as such, she figured I should be using a larger arsenal. Oh my, it's so embarrassing to talk about to a new acquaintance, but I felt I had to do my part to explain the situation! Anyways, I'll be rooting for you in the Miss Santa contest! Both of you two had some neat ideas, but I think ultimately you'll be the biggest draw with your combined charm points. You're almost matching Ms. Waltz in sex appeal, but your more family-friendly orientation is likely to win over more parents. You overall ensemble is just too cute! Hope to meet you some time,

-Ship.EXE

[Attached: ZapRing1.dat]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, there. Don't have a lot in the way of chips, but here's my donation for the charity event. Hopefully someone can use it. Holo is fairly versatile, changing shape based on what he needs, so he'd be pretty well suited to whatever.
-Aelieth Hadrok

[Attached: DBLBeam1]
From: Roger Goldman and DubloonMan (RogerGoldman@SciLab.net)
Subject: Charity Event and Pageant Vote

Dear Holly,

Season's greetings to you! I think it's a wonderful thing what you're doing for needy navis and though I don't understand how the online world really works yet, it seems like a worthy cause. My navi's a bit fickle about using "strange" chips and sticks with more primitive forms of weaponry from the romantic era like swords, flintlock pistols, blunderbusses, grenades, etc. Considering that handicap, I don't have many chips to spare, but with my navi's consent I've attached a Cannon chip. I hope it helps. Please keep up the good work and I would like to cast my vote for you. Waltz reminds me too much of my boss...

Sincerely,

Roger Goldman

P.S. My navi asked that I include a message for him as well. I haven't read it so please excuse anything offensive.

[attached: Cannon]

Dearest Holly,

How be ye on this fine morn, lass? Me name's DubloonMan and I be all for the charity of weaker, poorly armed fellows - a real tragedy, it be. In fact, ye have warmed me heart so much that I be willing to help out these sad shmucks PERSONALLY. If ye would be so kind as to reply with a list of where I can find these helpless folk and when they would least likely suspect a surprise, I'm sure they'll get what's coming to them. In a gesture of good will and to show just how committed I be, I choose to donate me finest Cannon to your cause. Also, I think ye be the better looking than that other soldier wench.

Your best mate,

DubloonMan
TO: CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net
SUBJECT: Chip thing
--------------------------------------------------------

Yo, I saw on TV that you guys were having some kind of chip drive and I have a bit of a surplus so I'll send a Heatshot your way. I was going to say Holly looks hotter but my navi Tennisman thinks Waltz is more appealing. Must be her whole law and order deal that gets him off. He doesn't REALLY care about it though so I win out by default. GO HOLLY!

Happy holidays!

-Des

[attached: Heatshot]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo.
Need to replace some firepower, trading in one of these weak chips sounds like a great way to start. Make it good.
-Exploit

Please don't mind my Navi. He's an idiot and doesn't realize that this is to help others. Attached is our donation.
-James

[Attached: Shockwave1]
From: Chris Harper and Nitro.exe (chris_n_nitro@lukewarmail.com)
Subject: Charity Event

Dear Holly,

Merry Christmas to you! I can say that I definitely share your opinion on the holidays; it's nice walking through ACDC and seeing all the houses decorated. You've definitely got my vote for Miss Santa.

My navi, Nitro, is a Teksqp recruit, and, as you could guess from the name and family, he has an affinity for explosives. Mines, grenades, missles, you name it. We could definitely use some more though; by my last count, we had about four different bomb chips.

I'll donate my Recover10, because I'm sure that a navi could use some way to heal himself if he runs into trouble. I know it's certainly helped Nitro and I out of a few jams.

Eagerly awaiting your reply,
Chris

[RECOVER10 CHIP ATTACHED]
To: Holly@CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net
Subject: Chips for Charity

===============================================

Dear Holly,

I think this fundraiser is a great. Collecting chips for charity is a great cause. I'm proud to be able to donate to this cause. If everyone could just make as much of an attempt as you are, the world would be a better place.

The NetMafia is lucky to have you.

My navi is a very . . . interesting character. He isn't the easiest to get along with, but his heart is in the right place. His name is SummonerMan, he wears a big purple cloak, and he battles mainly through summoning.

Send this chip along with my best wishes to the Needy.

Sincerely,
Rose Dunrae

[Attached: Guard1]
To: Waltz@CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net
Subject: Chips

===============================================

I'm passing this chip your way, and hoping to get something in exchange for it.

[Attached: RageClaw1]
To: CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net

=======================================

Holly,

We don't have much in the way of chips, but I can't help but donate to a good cause. I guess it's the Christmas spirit!
-John Montagliati

========================================
Attachment: Cannon.dat

Dear Holly,
I'm glad to see someone taking the initiative in helping out Navis in need, especially when that calls for support from both the NP and NM. Good on you, and I hope a lot of Navis have a good holiday because of this.
Sincerely,
Mazer Patrovski

Holly,
Machman.EXE here, I hope you can use some of the chips I have. I wish I could donate more.
--Machman.EXE

Holly,
I think it's very nice of you to help out Navis in need! I'm glad we can help!
--Aera.SP
<3

Holly,
It's our pleasure to help.
--Vector.SP

Attachment: Guard1.dat
To: Waltz (CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: "Honestly I am not sure what use Sally and I have for this chip anymore; it has served us well in the passed but its been completely eclipsed recently. Hopefully someone else can find a purpose for it."

"It is good to see your level of professionalism Waltz, even in a holiday themed charity event. My Navigator is currently indisposed so I will have to speak for her. We both like life, death, nature, the elements, the ornate. Hope it helps"

Attached: Rageclaw1.dat
Subject: Charity Event

So like hi, my name's Tempest and I'm writing cuz my operator's too lazy to care. I think it's like so totally cool that you get to dress up in that cute santa outfit and be on TV like that. I like the way the red brings out the blush that you use. How'd you get your GMO to do that? I can't really do anything about it. Don't you wish they'd come out with like make-up for navis so we could just do it ourselves instead of getting some kind of total makeover? OMG that'd be so amazing! Like hello? I just want a little eyeshadow today, I don't need new shoes and another haircut and like this whole ensemble. Just a little eyeshadow. Really. Come on. But yeah... I love your boots too. I'll see if I can get Gale to find me some online but I'll have to get them myself or something ORZ. Also, what is up with your co-host? Does she have something up her butt or what? LOL seriously she needs to lighten up. I like her hair though. I wish mine could do that. I guess that's why we have GMOs! Now THAT I could totally see the benefit for. A push of a button and a totally new hairstyle. So totally awesome.

In case you don't know I'm voting for you and I hope you win because I'd be so pissed if that other girl won. Like really, who does she think she is? OMG I couldn't be like that if I tried! You seem pretty chill though. Happy holidays and all that.

Oh yeah, have a cannon for your event or whatever. Lates!~

*-~.T.e.M.p.E.s.T.~-*
"There's only two things in life that are certain: Death and PMS."

[attached: Cannon]
To: Waltz <CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net>

Message: I think it's great you guys are trying to do something for the unfortunate Navis in the net-I am unfortunate. Give me the chips-works. Waltz definitely has the better costume. I'm a fan of the Christmas story-Being with this Operator can be considered as unfortunate-and think it's very touching, so I present my vote to Waltz.

Edit: Before sending this, I noticed my Navi corrupted my mail with her own thoughts. I apologize for this. I don't.

Greetings,
Letitia Arnheim & Persephone.EXE

[Attached: Cannon Chip]
To: Waltz <CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net>

Message: Hi, I am Djinni! I totally love the idea of helping those Navis in need! I am voting for you, Waltz, because you just look so good! Holly is cute, but you have that certain hidden beauty that only a true connoisseur can appreciate! And I should know because I'm totally hot myself!

Greets!
NBA & Djinni.EXE

[Attached: Heatshot Chip]
To: Waltz (CharityEvent@SharoFreeMail.Net)

Haiz Wats! i lik b10wing things up and br3aking 3v3rything. i wil giv th3m mi3 b3st3st, favri3t3st chip in all th f0ders. i h0p t3y hve as muc fun br34king tingz wit it as i diz w4tching things br34k from itz.

AGWS

*Attach Minibomb*

Message: I honestly think this is a great idea for the safety of the net and I hope that this chip can help those in need. We don't use it much and I hate that blasted chip trader at Soryu's, here's hoping this gets to a navi good in melee combat.

Chip: Rageclaw1.chipdat

Message: Hoorah! A charity drive! With WEAPONS! Needless to say, we have extra battlechips, and we're fully willing to help out.
In fact, though I know we can't get more than a single chip in return for
Voltman's donation (he's an electric navi who specializes in sword attacks and electric blasts), I'd like to make two donations anyway.

So, happy holidays, folks!

[Attached: Cannon, Heatshot]