CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net

To: Waltz@CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net
Subject: Charity Event
===========================

Huh... I guess not every Operator out there can afford Battlechips for their Navi. I had never even thought about that. Thanks for bringing up the issue, and here's a donation.
--Mill Alidine

[Attached: Cannon]
To: Waltz (CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net)

Waltz,

I've never been a fan of monetary charities since you never know where the money is going. Usually their soul existence is just to make people feel better about themselves while funding parties that make them feel even better but -

Yes yes, enough of that. Sheesh, once Russie gets started, it's hard to turn him off. What he's trying to say is that since he's not giving money away, he feels better about this kind of charity. Anyway~ I'm Marry! The aqua cursor. I like to shoot at things, and have been wanting some aqua chips of my own lately. But -

Grenades. I want Grenades.

...Or grenades. I guess. Okies, thanks!

Marry/Maribel.EXE
Russel Carter

[Attached: Cannon]
To: Holly (CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net)
From: Lex Ghostly and Phantasm.exe (PhantasmRulez!!!@ACDCmail.net)

I'm your greatest fan Holly! You will surely ace the competition, nobody could resist your awesome bod.. I mean beautiful smile. We will meet some day, mark my words, I'll join the Netmafia just to be with... <Text discontinued>

- Phantasm.exe

I apologise on behalf of Phantasm, he can be a little hot headed at times, doesn't really think things through, you know? Well I just wanted you to know that we wholeheartedly support your cause and hope that you get enough chips to keep all the navis well armed against the various dangers of the net.

Oh yes and Phantasm is ghostly navi, relying on hit and run tactics to deal with enemies, so any chip that can help to hide his presence or deal a large blow to an unwitting foe would be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

<Attatched: MaruBlaster1>

Here's our donation. We figure it'd be better off with someone who'll get more usage out of it; I had no idea such a problem even existed. It's nice to see the NetPolice and NetMafia cooperating to benefit the rest of the Net. My Navi ViralMan is pretty generic right now, but I want to have him specialize in detrimental status effects and bugs. Anyway, the giving here is more important than the getting.

Good luck with the remainder of the event!

-Zeo

With the way that NetPolice woman showed up, you'd think she came prepared for battle instead of charity. You've got my vote.

-ViralMan

ATTACHED: Thunder1
To: Holly
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello miss holly, the name is Kemix.exe and I am responding on behalf of my netop, who wishes that I don't disclose his name to the public. Anyways, I hope this chip gets to someone in real need, though I am not sure weather I will give my hammer the Net Police or Net Mafia, I hope you will not think ill of me either way. If I could manage to get a breaking, Elec or long range shot type chip, that would be appreciated.

Attached: Rageclaw1.dat
To: Holly @ CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Holly,

It's very nice, what the NetPolice and NetMafia are doing to help those unfortunate navis. Please accept this donation of one cannon, as well as my blessings. Might I add, that is a pretty outfit you're wearing. It really ought to inspire a lot of love in your viewers. Would you mind telling me some of the considerations you put into its design? Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Dharma Heart Payne

P.S.: I am sorry that I cannot make a larger donation, but I should not make any large donations without informing shareholders, my board, and others with vested interest in the company first. I'm sure you understand.

*Cannon1 attached*
To: Holly.EXE [Holly@CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net]
From: Fujiwara Shin & Red_Riding_Hood.EXE [Ace@global.net]
Subject: Holiday Charity Event
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Holly,

Let me start off by saying that this notion of Netmafia and NetPolice collaboration to help the needy, abandoned, and homeless navis wandering the networks had brought me to tears. I will gladly lend something quite useful in my repertoire for those who need it.

Me? ...I'm just an ace, a master of XYZ, haha... Former Tournament Champion... heh...

-Shin

---

Hello Holly!

Hi! I'm Red_Riding_Hood.EXE! But you can call me Red! You're pretty so I told Shin and Myun to vote for you in the contest! About me? Mmm... I'm fairy-tale themed! I can make chocolate appear everywhere! It's magic! If you need a picnic spot, I can do that too! Yay! Yay! Joy for everyone! Right now I'm about to pass an exam! Maybe! It's hard but I'll never give up!

-Red

----

Hey.

Nice costume.

-Myun

---

I have a billion of these, but they're useful nonetheless. I hope some dear navi finds it worth it.

-Shin

[Attached: RiskyHoney1]
To: Holly
--------------------------------------------------------
Dear Holly,
I felt like making a nice donation to the charity.
Tis the season to be jolly, right? :>
Merry Christmas!
--------------------------------------------------------

ATTACHED: Cannon
To: Holly@CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net

It's okay that I'm using Daddy's e-mail without telling him, right Miss Santa...?

-Shiri

[Attached: Guard1]

I apologize for the tardiness of my message. Seem I am getting forgetful in my old age. I found the perfect thing to donate. It is a clasic chip that has seen many fights in its time. You see it might look alittle banged up and there are some signs of scratches on the chip but it works great. A clasic chip like this is the thing that makes virus hunting fun. A chip really speaks to me when I see the wear marks that only time and use can show. A person can learn countless lessons from a single chip just by looking at its finish and feeling the grain lines etched in it over time. But I digress attached is a rageclaw1 chip that I hope it brings cheer and happiness to those in need and that they cherish it as much as I have

Attached : Rageclaw1
To:Holly@CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net

Oh shoot, oh shoot, oh shoot! I just woke up and saw your show, and I almost missed this! Ugh, stupid stupid stupid! Anyway, my Navi is ZephyrMan, who's one with the wind! And I'll give you the chip I have that suits him least, even though it's not a bad one...someone out there can probably use it better than us. Hope your drive thing goes well!

- Ariel & ZephyrMan
ATTACHMENT: RageClaw1 BattleChip data
To: Holly@CharityEvent@sharofreemail.net

Almost missed this! My navi has a very... unique relationship with chips, so I can send this chip knowing that whatever I replace it with, she won't notice anyway. And she especially won't miss this one.

I hope this little Ratton1 finds a new home where he is appreciated.

- Sieg
ATTACHED: Ratton1

----------------

Hi there,

Me and my navi also want to help out those in need. I know that it's no big deal, but in times of need this chip could be quite handy. But always be careful about the knockback and don't get hurt! Take care!

- Tim & Enchanter

ATTACHMENT: Cannon BattleChip data