The "Everything you ever wanted to add" Thread

Geyser's....................undersea coral reeef! With digital fish! Seaweed! Crabs! Bottomfeeders! Annenome, slugs, and other such sea creatures! It is a 100% submerged enviroment! Scuba gear is available for visiting navi, but it's a good idea to get it before hand, as pouting it on underwater is difficult.
back on topic...

will SP's ever have thier own sig points, obviously a small amount, with bigger increasdes since the only have 5 levels...

and mabey stuck at the level 5 rules for sig caps... something like...

max 100/20

lvl 1 - 100
lvl 2 - 150
lvl 3 - 200
lvl 4 - 250
lvl 5 - 300?

i keep them at this 'small' amount cause they arn't supposed to be more powerful, just on the side. plus they only get 10 more points than us per lvl up...

also I doubt anyone is gonna get one before lvl 5, so this probably won't be a problem with caps bigger than the navi...

I dunno...
I can't find the description to Heatbody1.

I'm guessing the stats are as follows?

Other chip
Element: Fire
Damage: 110 damage to all adjacent enemies?
Accuracy: B
Duration: one use

Quote (Niax)

back on topic...

will SP's ever have thier own sig points, obviously a small amount, with bigger increasdes since the only have 5 levels...

and mabey stuck at the level 5 rules for sig caps... something like...

max 100/20

lvl 1 - 100
lvl 2 - 150
lvl 3 - 200
lvl 4 - 250
lvl 5 - 300?

i keep them at this 'small' amount cause they arn't supposed to be more powerful, just on the side. plus they only get 10 more points than us per lvl up...

also I doubt anyone is gonna get one before lvl 5, so this probably won't be a problem with caps bigger than the navi...

I dunno...

SPs use YOUR sig points and pool for their sigs.

>>;

-Twi
I know, just... it seems kind of weak to waste points in a way thatwhen they can be used all of the time, they can only be used when the sp is on the field
They also do not use your actions and have many other advantages possible.

They already can give tremendous other advantages. No need to make them even better.
Hey, guys. Just an idea I had a little while ago.

What with the knife chips being so named, and "throwing knives" being an option, I'd like to suggest the option to throw the knife at an enemy, dealing ranged damage at the expense of losing the weapon, regardless of uses left.

Minor tweak. Yes? No?
hmmm...coudn't we do that anyways?
I don't see why not. <__<
You're able to throw weapons already. You just need to try it.
Is it allowed to make a signature that increases one's own buster stats? Perhaps at the exchange of a folder lock or a siglock?

Quote (Kasu)

Is it allowed to make a signature that increases one's own buster stats? Perhaps at the exchange of a folder lock or a siglock?

http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...post&p=13243544

No sireebob.
Ok then, thanks.
The Ironshell series of chips aren't in the RE:RN Chip Index V 1.0. They're object chips.
Fixed. Thanks for the heads-up, Pocket.
So...after looking through the chips this place has, I came across a few omissions, and decided to whip up my own ideas for them. Of course, these are purely ideas I brainstormed while I was bored, so there's probably some flaws in them. Feel free to modify/reject/worship/laugh at them as you please.

Static - (Other)
Damage: 20 x 8 Hits + Bug Spread
Accuracy: (Special)
Description: Creats a whirlwind of noise to attack. More effective if the user is bugged. Rare
Duration: Once
Element: None
Special: The accuracy of this attack is entirely dependent upon RP quality and current battle conditions, and it cannot be affected by stats boosts and nerfs.
Special: Bug Spread: Hits one extra target for each bug the user currently has.

HeatDragon - (Virus)
Damage: 120
Description: Summons an EarthDragon virus, which hits up to 3 enemies. Its path is marked by lava.
Special: Changes 15% to 30% of panels to Lava panels, depending on RP quality and battle conditions.

ElecDragon - (Virus)
Description: Summons a ThunderDragon virus, which hits up to 3 enemies. Its path is marked by magnetism.
Element: Elec
Special: Changes 15% to 30% of panels to Magnet panels, depending on RP quality and battle conditions.

AquaDragon - (Virus)
Description: Summons an WaterDragon virus, which hits up to 3 enemies. Its path is marked by ice.
Element: Aqua
Special: Changes 15% to 30% of panels to Ice panels, depending on RP quality and battle conditions.

WoodDragon - (Virus)
Description: Summons an WoodDragon virus, which hits up to 3 enemies. Its path is marked by grass.
Special: Changes 15% to 30% of panels to Grass panels, depending on RP quality and battle conditions.

VoodooDoll - (Object)
HP: 1
Properties: Light
Object damage: 10
Damage method: Throw, Telekinesis
Attack Damage: (Varies)
Accuracy: A
Description: Summons a cursed doll, which attacks all enemies with dark energy after attacked. Be warned, the darkness will occasionally turn on its summoner...
Duration: Until destroyed.
Element: Null
Special: The power of this attack equals that of the power of the attack used on it. Only the first hit of multi-hit attacks count towards damage done by VoodooDoll.
Special: Has a 1 in 3 chance of backfiring, attacking the user instead of the enemy. These odds increase with poor RPing.

Voltz1 - (Melee)
Damage: 100 + Blast2
Description: Sparks fly from your body, zapping all who come near you.

Voltz2 - (Melee)
Damage: 120 + Blast2

Voltz3 - (Melee)
Damage: 140 + Blast2

RedFruit1 - (Recovery)
Recovery: 300 HP
Accuracy: E / S
Description: Places an apple on the field which moves erratically. The first one to hit it with an attack, friend or foe, recovers 300 HP. Rare
Duration: One turn, or until hit.

RedFruit2 - (Recovery)
Recovery: 0 HP / Invincibility
Description: Places an apple on the field which moves erratically. The first one to hit it with an attack, friend or foe, becomes invincible for a turn. Rare

RedFruit3 - (Recovery)
Recovery: 0 HP / Attack Boost
Description: Places an apple on the field which moves erratically. The first one to hit it with an attack, friend or foe, has their next chip attack's power doubled. Rare

Z-Saber - (Sword)
Damage: 100 + Slashing
Description: Triple attack sword. Swings with WideSword (3 targets), then swings with LongSword (2 targets), then swings with HeroSword (3 targets). Only 2 targets may be struck twice, and 1 target may be struck three times. Rare
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks after 3 uses.
Special: Poor RP quality can cause this chip to break, even in mid-attack.

Catcher - (Virus)
Effect: One chip used this turn / Increased luck
Accuracy: A / D
Description: If used on a Navi, steals one chip which the user may use for themself. If used on a virus, slightly increases the chances of getting the chip. This effect does not work with poor RPing.

Interrupt - (Other)
Effect: Chips used this turn
Accuracy: A
Description: Destroys all of one foe's chip data for the remainder of the battle. Rare

Repair - (Recovery)
Effect: Object Repair and Recovery
Accuracy: S
Description: Restores all objects on the field to maximum HP, including those summoned by your opponents.

AquaUpper1 - (Ground)
Damage: 80 + Blast2 + Ground Attack
Description: Causes all cracked panels to erupt with water, damaging all nearby. Cracked panels become broken afterwards. No enemy can be hit more than once by this attack.

AquaUpper2 - (Ground)
Damage: 110 + Blast2 + Ground Attack
Description: Causes all cracked panels to erupt with water, damaging all nearby. Cracked panels become broken afterwards. No enemy can be hit more than once by this attack.

AquaUpper3 - (Ground)
Damage: 140 + Blast2 + Ground Attack

GreenWood1 - (Ground)
Damage: 70 + Piercing + Ground Attack
Description: Hits random enemies with WoodTower. Only hits enemies on grass panels.
Element: Wood

GreenWood2 - (Ground)
Damage: 100 + Piercing + Ground Attack
Description: Hits random enemies with WoodTower. Only hits enemies on grass panels.

GreenWood3 - (Ground)
Damage: 130 + Piercing + Ground Attack

Lightning1 - (Other)
Damage: 100
Accuracy: C
Description: Lightning falls from the sky, striking all obstacles and all near them.
Special: Does not work if there are no obstacles on the field.

Lightning2 - (Other)
Damage: 130
Description: Lightning falls from the sky, striking all obstacles and all near them.

Lightning3 - (Other)
Damage: 160

SeekBomb1 - (Bomb)
Damage: 80 + Blast 1 + Lockon
Description: Throws a grenade that homes in on the target it's thrown at.

SeekBomb2 - (Bomb)
Damage: 110 + Blast 1 + Lockon

SeekBomb3 - (Bomb)
Damage: 140 + Blast 1 + Lockon

Meteor18 - (Object)
HP: 100
Properties: Anchored.
Object damage: 10
Damage method: Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 30
Accuracy: D
Description: Summons a staff that floats in place. The staff causes 6 meteors to rain from the sky each turn upon random enemies for 3 turns.
Duration: 3 turns or Until destroyed

LineOut1 - (Virus)
Damage: 40 + Panel Breaking
Description: Summons a Flamey virus to attack and destroy panels in a straight line ahead. Stops once it hits something other than a panel.
Special: Turns up to 20% of panels to Broken, depending on RP quality and distance of enemy.

LineOut2 - (Virus)
Damage: 90 + Panel Breaking
Description: Summons a Flamey2 virus to attack and destroy panels in a straight line ahead. Stops once it hits something other than a panel.
Special: Turns up to 20% of panels to Broken, depending on RP quality and distance of enemy.

LineOut3 - (Virus)
Damage: 140 + Panel Breaking
Description: Summons a Flamey3 virus to attack and destroy panels in a straight line ahead. Stops once it hits something other than a panel.

Panic - (Support)
Effect: Confuse 1 + To-All-Clause
Accuracy: S
Description: A flash of light confuses all if you yourself are confused.
Special: Fails if the user is not confused.

And yes, I included Meteor18. Because there's already BigWave/GigaWave and Volcano, dang it. >:0
I know I was involved in working on the viruses of the dragons, at least (and yes, I'm aware there are two types of dragon viruses and I DEFINITELY worked on AppleSamu' and his RedFruit: he's first in the virus list). What I believe may be the case is that some of these chips have been changed to names or effects significantly different from those seen here, either for the purpose of differentiating them from ones from other games or to make them fit into the game here (I'm almost positive Voltz is such an example). On the other hand, I had no involvement with many of the non-virus chips listed here. It may be that these were omitted simply for difficulty of implementing them in an RP-based system rather than BN's system.

Of course, I'm not on staff anymore so I have no real say in anything, just mentioning that the absence of a lot of this is due to more than just forgetting it.
I noticed there is no real policy on SPs using .GMOs, so here is a suggestion.
Whenever you earn/register a .GMO for your Navi, you consequently earn/register a .GMO for your SP. The same rules for .GMOs should apply for SPs, for simplicity's sake:
- Cannot change stats or sigs
- No bonuses to user
- Requires an action to move in and out of .GMO (unless you log in with a .GMO already active)

Quote (The_Grim_Reaper)

- Requires an action to move in and out of .GMO (unless you log in with a .GMO already active)

Um, what? No, changing costumes is passive.
oh, I see. my mistake.