The "Everything you ever wanted to add" Thread

RE:RN - R&D Division.

New ideas and concepts welcome.

((Gracias))
Pinned.
Due to us being far more awesome than comprehensible, I suggest that anyone jacked in check out the following and try to re-meet any old friends you can't stand to do without.

The Onsen

Also, you could look for other places on the net to meet and chat. This might be a better way to spend your current time than waiting for us to begin battle modding. Thank you.

This message brought to you by me, because I'm totally awesome.
I have something we should add.

The special names above the post count. Y'know,

DataBug, Mettool, HeelNavi, NormNavi and so on.

Or something else. Anything other than Newbie or Mikey, a name I loathe. If there's any Mikeys out on this forum, I don't loathe you.
-secretly changes CC's title to Mikey-

Riight. I'll look into that as soon as I finish my tea.

Edit: Good show old chap. I believe it's done.
I never had any real friends. Except for Kujajin, otherwise no one.
I thought I set the Custom Titles to work once you've started posting... Maybe I did it wrong.
He didn't mean the ones that they can type in on their options, if that's what you mean. That was set up right. He meant the board controlled ones for people too lazy to make up their own, which were still set to the default Newbie/Advanced Member/I forget the last one setting.
Suggestions:
Break type gets changed (just how is under discussion)
Aqua type gets rid of sea panels when they get the attack boost.
PA...I have said this each time that you post that the aqua panels need to be sac when a water uses a water chip...

Here it is again for ya...

They are removing the panel system! No navi will have elemental panel advantages!
We're going to have to fix that button at the bottom of the page so that it doesn't say "Chaos Network" anymore.
*coughs nervously* Working on it. I swear. ^^;

Quote (Rinku Holyblade)

They are removing the panel system! No navi will have elemental panel advantages!

Actually, we said we're revamping the system. I think Braden was the one who said we're getting rid of it, but that will only happen if we can't get anything good, which isn't likely, as I'm on the case. Demon and I are already starting to hammer out some details on Panels.

Quote ()

Actually, we said we're revamping the system. I think Braden was the one who said we're getting rid of it, but that will only happen if we can't get anything good, which isn't likely, as I'm on the case. Demon and I are already starting to hammer out some details on Panels.

*sigh of relief*

Hmm....
I think we should have the Spreader1, 2, 3.
Just for the sake of Hyper Burst.
That's such a cool PA BTW.
I'm just making a note regaurding the Navicust list that's in the PET functions section. I think the list should be reviewed as it's rather confusing at the moment, Majin has informed me that the speed programs can't be bought, though there is a speed MAX navicust program for a mere 15 NC points. Also the MAX programs make buying the single point programs useless as a charge MAX costs only 15 NC points while a single charge point costs 5 NC points. I think a few things may need to be modified and refined to make the list a little clearer, especially since new navis will now have 10 NC points to spend right from the get go under the new registration system.
Oi, thought I had fixed that crap.

So sorry for the confusion! I blame canada!

-rubs back of head embarassedly and hides from canadian forumers-
Blame Canada?.......but....I live in Canada.....
They should be referred to as Rapid + and Rapid Max programs. They enhance buster fire rate, not action speed.
They actually are called rapid, it's just some of the old and outdated programs were still on the list. Like the MAX programs and Buster Pack. Way too powerful for their NCP cost.