The "Everything you ever wanted to add" Thread

I was wondering about adding a world map with most of the locations copied out of the game. Like that museum in netopia, the hospital at scilabs, the zoo, the amusement park, the net battle dome, etc... So we don't have to make stuff up, but can just simply go to the place, and maybe meet people (I mean, you can't really meat people when you're in a library that you made up yourself).
Thing is, that would sort of limit where people could go, unless the map went into world-shattering detail. As the system stands now, it's easy for the following to happen.

P1: -is in a library-
P2: -wanders in- Hey, you look like a Netbattler! Want to battle?
P1: Alright! -overdramatic pose- Pantsuman.EXE, jack in!

XD
Whee~

You see, a player can just enter another player's construct. It's that simple. After all, people met all the time in the old headquarters of Nocturne, Requiem, and Sonata. And that was, well... A construct. In Nocturne's case, a HAUNTED construct.

Funtime.

And, yeah... Peace is unlikely. Over seven years, there should have at least risen a new criminal syndicate.

I volunteer Mikael, sans-Fenrir, for the job. ^_~
Random question: Shury, DO you remember President Clinton? It would make you more world-aware than the average American.

Believe it or not, I had plans for a fair few of your rhetorical questions.

This isn't setting up an argument, I swear it.

However, Drakkas got a lot of publicity even though he wasn't real significant. It was sensational. Kinda like... Bill Clinton...
Bill Clinton was a dolt, should have been impeached, but wasn't because America fails at everything but being a war state. And now his wife wants to be president.

I'm moving to singapore. Screw America /rawr /offtopic

As for the whole not remembering thing...

1. There was a net OS upgrade from Microhard before they went out of bussiness. It had a big security breach, that caused all navis who jacked in to suffer from corrupted memories, resulting in why they don't remember anything. It also rendered pre existing programs/upgrades useless.

2. People - everyone collectively fell and hit their heads in such a way to suffer from amnesia. Yeah... Or there was some other, more scarring event, which seems to be the general idea. Maybe a great darkchip scare or something.
It could be just like in...Big O!
Exactly...

Big o! Big ooo big ooooo!~ -hums theme song-
Paradigm City... the City of Amnesia...

40 years ago the people of this city lost all of their memories of any time prior to that fateful day.

Quote (Heat Sonata)

Paradigm City... the City of Amnesia...

40 years ago the people of this city lost all of their memories of any time prior to that fateful day.

Rawr!!

I don't know why people hate it...because of the shakey story, but hey, what robot anime isnt?!!! *PISTON PUNCH!!!*
------

I know, I know. You guys are still having bit of trouble still managing everything and getting the previous ideas and revamping the others (And ignoring two of my ideas!!...For now). But We should have a Liberation type RP-ing.

It's gonna be the typical group RP-ing, but we should give it more spice to make it more original. For instance, not all group member is able to fight the one group of Viriis. Also limiting the turns and actions for each battle the commence. The idea maybe bit harsh if it goes like that (Having other people to wait for others to finish the battle), but Meh, we'll try somethin' new~~
In my opinion, if the liberation idea accepted, most likely a lot of people will spam sword to get 1 turn liberation...XD

Quote (Leon)

As for the whole not remembering thing...

1. There was a net OS upgrade from Microhard before they went out of bussiness. It had a big security breach, that caused all navis who jacked in to suffer from corrupted memories, resulting in why they don't remember anything. It also rendered pre existing programs/upgrades useless.

2. People - everyone collectively fell and hit their heads in such a way to suffer from amnesia. Yeah... Or there was some other, more scarring event, which seems to be the general idea. Maybe a great darkchip scare or something.

OMG! THAT'S TOTALLY WHAT HAPPENED TO MY OPERATOR!
No, I just got a memory wipe.

I suggest a PA Memo. But that would be godmoding.
I also suggest CrossFusion, but people don't want it. And the battle system would be awkward. *cough*downloading*cough*entire*cough*folders*cough*
Hmmm.... I have nothing else to suggest.

Quote (RevivedSin)

I suggest a PA Memo. But that would be godmoding.
I also suggest CrossFusion, but people don't want it. And the battle system would be awkward.

PA Memo: Yeah, godmoding.

Cross Fusion: Umm, no. Cross Fusion was rejected in RE:CN, why would it be accepted here? Besides, I don't think my Operator would be exactly fit for Cross Fusion, as well as a few others.
I don't particularly care if they support or not, I think it's interesting if they don't. XD But that does raise an interesting question: I notice that RS brings this up just as he switched to Red...

...? Red + Shin = ?
TRANSVESTITED!
O.o Bridget?

Quote (Zanallen)

O.o Bridget?

THIS OPERATOR/NAVI IS OFFICIALLY AWESOME

*sends in the T-Rexs in fighter planes*
Dangit, they ain't fighter planes, they're F-14s! yep, read that one, and basically every other one there is.
Who me? :lol:
Cross Fusion... RECN was AFTER Battle Network... RERN is AFTER RECN. By now the technology should do so good to allow people to equip Cross Fusion. Of course, this would only be for subplots or events. No added stats or something, just fluff. What do you prefer? Experiencing an RP just with Cross Fusion as fluff or a complete new system to allow Cross Fusion?

PA Memo... Explain. Some people just carry around notebooks, you know... Area is a study girl so she will have something to write on.

Liberation system. Give us a draft and then we'll talk.
If you'll consider the liberation system, many of the attempts at it failed miserably. The main issue with those was the multitude and duration of the battles that would be in them.

As for the PA memo, why not? Keep it yourself, in the series, they sure knew about which chips made which PA's, if nothing else from committing it to memory.

Crossfusion, there would be no point to a system, would there? In the shows, at least, EVERYTHING was powered up by coming to the real world. And if only you were powered up, it probably wouldn't be significant, and if it was, the battles in the event would be no fun. It just makes for an interesting event.
And as to the earlier male/female or vice versa crossfusion...

Who's seen princess pride in the anime? She gets ARMOR like knightman's, and the RWB, but she's still a she.

Yeah. That's my official obscure fact.