The "Everything you ever wanted to add" Thread

Is it possible to make a SP that has a normal form and then transforms into, say, a weapon?
If you buy the weapon junction, your SP could be used as a weapon. However, as of right now, there are no physical transformations allowed, especially those that would grant any sort of bonuses to RPing.

It is possible to give your SP a signature attack to give it whatever effect you so choose.
Hmm..Alright then. Gracias.
However, for aesthetic reasons, you can register a .GMO for your SP whenever it reaches levels 5, 10, 15, 20, etc. The same .GMO rules apply (no bonuses, etc.), but you can make your SP take a different form.
My bad. I forgot we already implemented the SP GMOs. :I

Anyways, I have a question. When does a Countbomb go off?

Quote ()

CountBomb1 -
HP: 100
Properties: Anchored
Object Damage: 50 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 100 + To-All-Clause
Accuracy: S
Description: Bomb placed in enemies area that explodes after two turns
Duration: 2 turns or until destroyed.
Element: None

If we give numbers to the alternating turns like so:
1. Player (Activated Countbomb)
2. Mod
3. Player
4. Mod
5. Player
6. Mod
7. Player
8. Mod
etc

Does the bomb explode at 6? Is the bomb still vulnerable to damage at 6?
I'm gonna shoot my mouth off and say yes, turn 8 it blows(because really the mods and player's turns happen at the exact same time IC, and I imagine it falls under the "sig cooldown" time thing, where turn 1 + 2 is when you basically start the bomb, then 3+4, 5+6 is counting, then 7+8 is the earth shattering kaboom...

and trrying to destroy something that is currently destroying itself really wouldn't do anythin'
No.
Here's the explanation.

Player- Bomb
Mod- mod
Player-Post
Mod-Mod
Player-Post (Bomb will go off this mod post, acknowledge)
Mod- Mod (Bomb goes off)

Goes off two turns after placement.
So, Player turn 0 is placement.
Player turn 1 is the next turn.
Player turn 2, it explodes.
Right, I just thought of this at lunch today randomly. I want to know why we don't have...

Shared battlechip use! I mean, everyone complains when they bust with someone more powerful than them. I believe the quote from EN was "Red goes BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM, and I go BAM BAM." or something like that. So, why couldn't we let navis share? It's not like there are many technological limits in this universe.

You could do a nerf if you wanted, too. Like, 10% of the chip's power is knocked off, or healing, or maybe an Airshot's knockback is weaker. I think it would make partner busting a lot more entertaining for both parties and more balanced.

So, my idea in a nutshell:
Navi lends partner a chip. It's used up in the folder the same way that the chip would be used normally, and returns to the initial owner after the battle's over. Possible nerfs because navi 'isn't familiar' with the chip or something like that.
As far as I know you can already do this. The "switch/lending" costs an action from both parties, using the chip itself not included. Yeah, it isn't pointed out anywhere, it's more of a "try and you'll see", came up in conversation not so long ago.
Alright. Aside from that...

Myself included, I have seen WAY too many people go into their first battles trying to buster their way through three Mets. For the love of God, just add specifics on battle chip refreshing in the rules.

Even in Battling Rules, there's a little bolded 'Battlechips and Folders' section. Just add 'Battlechips refresh after every BATTLE, not every thread' and it should clear up a lot. You could even draw more attention to it than that, I'm just making a point.
I want to replace something in the SP rules thread:

My version:
"The individual levels of each of your SPs may never exceed your navi's current level."

Current version:
"Your SP 'level' can't go above your navi's level. Thus, when you upgrade it to your level, it cannot be upgraded until you gain more levels."

Quote (Pocket)

I want to replace something in the SP rules thread:

My version:
"The individual levels of each of your SPs may never exceed your navi's current level."

Current version:
"Your SP 'level' can't go above your navi's level. Thus, when you upgrade it to your level, it cannot be upgraded until you gain more levels."

For example: NaviMan is at level 9. SP1 is level 5. You cannot upgrade the SP with a +5 level upgrade, and use the "Navi gains 1 level for every 5 SP levels" to make the Navi's level equal to the SP.
Yeah we should add that too. I mainly wanted to change it because when you have multiple SPs, only their individual levels are capped - Not their combined levels.
Not a big thing, feel free to ignore, but I was just looking at the Terrain topic, and I thought of something that could be added to Ice panels:
If hit with a Break (or similar) attack, the panel would become Cracked/Broken, but not deal any additional damage (i.e. Break+Glass Panel)
So I got this idea from last night.

Innate System Override

Basically an extension to the signature system, ISOs allow you to change your signatures between battles. Now, let me explain this. It's like, you register different profiles for your signatures.

Example: GenericMan, with 300 sig points, level 10. He has one ISO.

Base Signature Profile (Archer)

Piercer (60+Take Aim, Shot)
Dual Arrow (70x2, Shot)
Accuracy-UP (10+Accuracy Enhancement 2, Shot)

TOTAL SIG POINTS: 70 + 140 + 90 = 300

ISO 1 Signature Profile (Fighter)

Fists of Manliness (40x2, Melee)
Typhoon Kick (1x100, Melee)
Ultimate Rage (20 + Strengthen 100, Melee)

TOTAL SIG POINTS: 80 + 100 + 120 = 300

Basic example, but hopefully you can see what I meant. Now, about getting ISOs... I was thinking either missions (as in GMOs) or shop upgrades (expensive, naturally) This system would add more depth to RP, besides allowing people to experiment with different fighting styles. You could use it along with a specific GMO for more effect. Endless possibilities for new RP! : D

The reasoning for this is that all signatures cool down between battles anyway, so why not change them on the fly? We can't even use them between battles anymore.
I was considering nerfs lately and I had an idea that at least I think is kind of cool. Say a Navi has a special attack that's a passive ability. I might as well use what I've got in mind as an example. A passive 5 pt Damage Reduction (20 Point Cost) is constantly in effect for Navi A. Say Navi A wants to make a special attack that's above the cap and intends to use nerfs to go above this cap. I was thinking it'd be cool if a passive ability could be forced off as a sort of nerf. This is my weaboo in full effect, but think of it like different forms. Navi A removes their armor, the 5 pt Damage Reduction, and in so doing gains a kind of speed boost.

So, my idea in full. Navi A has a 5 pt Damage Reduction worth 20 sig points.

Navi A wants to create a signature move at level 4 that consists of a haste on 1 target for 3 rounds (120 pts). This is 20 points over the level 4 cap limit.

Navi A sets it's Passive Armor ability as a nerf, meaning that while the ability that used the Passive as a nerf is in use, the passive ability cannot be used. For this sacrifice, the Navi is awarded Nerf Points equivalent to the points used to create the sig.

It just creates this kind of forms and special abilities thing in my head, which I think is pretty rad, ahah. Of course, there's situations where this simply doesn't work, like say Navi A has a passive 80 points sig and sets it as a nerf for a big attack that deals a truckload of damage. By my wording, they still get that passive back the next turn.

So instead, how about this?

A Navi may sacrifice the use of a passive ability to reap an increased signature move cap equivalent to the points used in the passive ability itself. Once this ability is used, the passive ability sacrificed cannot be used for either a number of rounds equal to it's point cost divided by 40 (rounding up) or until the activated abilities completion, whichever is longer.

It's a bit long for a nerf explanation, but I really like it. I'd be really cool to see this put into place! Thanks for reading!
I still want my "multi-action sig" nerf overhaul (because 30 points is way too weak) and "Enemy Heal." I think Enemy Heal isn't abusable if it can put the enemy above their max HP, has a 3:4 point ratio instead 1:1, and cannot be prevented or reduced by effects such as Zombify.

But Tom's idea is basically awesome.
I noticed that we have minimum damage to activate certain terrain changes and I thought why not apply it to the old terrains as well?

Fire attacks greater than 100 Damage change Sand panels to Glass Terrain immediately.
Fire attacks greater than 50 Damage change Ice panels to Sea Terrain immediately.
Fire attacks greater than 50 Damage change Grass panels to Normal Terrain immediately. ((Adds 100% Base Fire Damage))
Aqua attacks greater than 50 Damage change Lava panels to Normal Terrain immediately. ((Adds 100% Base Aqua Damage))

Quote (Pocket)

I noticed that we have minimum damage to activate certain terrain changes and I thought why not apply it to the old terrains as well?

Fire attacks greater than 100 Damage change Sand panels to Glass Terrain immediately.
Fire attacks greater than 50 Damage change Ice panels to Sea Terrain immediately.
Fire attacks greater than 50 Damage change Grass panels to Normal Terrain immediately. ((Adds 100% Base Fire Damage))
Aqua attacks greater than 50 Damage change Lava panels to Normal Terrain immediately. ((Adds 100% Base Aqua Damage))

Doesn't grass turn to soil when hit by fire? And doesn't lava turn to coal when hit by aqua?
I believe what Pocket is trying to propose is:

Grass -> Fire attack less than 50 -> Soil
Grass -> Fire attack more than 50 -> Normal

Something like that.