The "Everything you ever wanted to add" Thread

I can't think of too many fire attacks that deal just under 50 damage aside from heatshot so maybe 100 is better.

Fire attacks less than 100 Damage change Grass panels to Soil Terrain immediately. ((Adds 100% Base Fire Damage))
Fire attacks greater than 100 Damage change Grass panels to Normal Terrain immediately. ((Adds 100% Base Fire Damage))
Just a minor suggestion, but perhaps a free .GMO that must be associated to the faction upon successfully joining a faction?
That's a pretty good idea. :V We're still in the process of determining exactly what you get when you go into a faction, though, specifically faction shops. Will probably add it into the discussion, once other things are settled.
A Sig effect I've been wanting to see for quite some time.

Line Attack: Points using this effect x 2 [Makes the attack move in a straight line starting from the user, allowing it to hit multiple enemies.]

Just get some sort of Line Attack in. Just BSed it on the cost to present it.
I believe this can already be achieved by Multi-Target. Can't we just use that?

Quote (Fera)

I believe this can already be achieved by Multi-Target. Can't we just use that?

Then why do we have Nova and Blast? Can't those be achieved by Multi-Target? I remain standing by wanting Line Attack as Sig Effect.
I think Line Attack can be achieved with enough Spread.
I would like to request the addition of the following 'panel' to be used in Signature Attacks in case it's possible:

Random Panel: When used in a Signature Attack, the panels created will be of any of the Sig-capable panels. Is available with all the area change sizes or split areas.

If this is impossible to add: is there any other way of emulating a full stage panel change, randomized with all possible panels?
Random is fixed. Enjoy.