The "Everything you ever wanted to add" Thread

Scrap it, bad idea.
*cough* Arm Change *cough*
Colonel does that, right? Anyway, if you have that many of the chip, you really don't need this...

Quote ()

Colonel does that, right? Anyway, if you have that many of the chip, you really don't need this...

Yes... and yes.
Alright, I'm just here to make a suggestion about the mechanics of the digital world. Now I'm far from an expert on MMBN, but I'm not sure that it's entirely true that every battle field that was fought on had absolutely no physical features what so ever. Even if this is the case for some reason, I would very much like it if we could have battle arenas that actually had walls and hills and maybe even some small structures in them. Having a simple open field all the time is fairly uninteresting, to me at least, and I'm certain that after a while I would no longer want to participate in netbattles and virus busting if there was absolutely nothing to interact with aside from your opponent.

This lack of terrain not can not only make battles a little dull, but also limits the abilities of many navis, and I don't just mean a break type's ability to smash things. It also applies to a cursor navi's ability to bounce a shot of a wall, which isn't terribly useful if no walls exist. It could also allow cursor navis to snipe enemies from a hidden position, or allow sword navi's to get closer to their opponent without being shot. It could also hide ground based navi's from wind subtype navis who could simply fly around and bombard their opponent in open terrain.

I don't mean to make things overly complicated, and they don't need to be, I'm just suggesting something that I feel would make the RP more enjoyable.
How about a friendly Netbattle on a sandy beach at sunset, the sun casting a reddish-gold hue across the sand? Palm trees shift slowly in a gentle breeze as a mist of sea spray brings cool relief to what was once a sweltering day? That sound better?
@ Valis: Workin' on it.
Excellent, because seeing how my weapons are pieces of strings, I need some things to work with. <__<
Same goes for Winter and her attacks... though no-one realizes that yet. >:3
This is kind of stupid, but I think it's kind of interesting...

in a story I read(rockman.exe: the college years @ fanfiction.net) one of the chips shops had a traning machine, a small arena where you and your friends could fight classic fights against navi's and virii that are dead and gone...

there was no reward for fighting in it except for training for crosses, or to get anger out on old navi you just diddn't like...

I dunno...

trow it around if you like...
For soul crosses? Sorry that's a no no, soul crosses have to be developed by allying (Believe me I think that makes no sense, as grays can sometimes result in conflict, but meh) thus this training thingy a no no. And I highly doubt anyone would use it with the no rewards thingy. Unless someone can make it more interesting....

Dammit I'm not supposed to shoot ideas down, I'm supposed to let them grow and fester...
Actually, it's not a bad idea, but we would need to tweak it, with a hammer.
Real fighters disapprove ideas with their fists.
*punches vactrox*
<flies off into distance from punch>
My cr*ppy Idea is blasting off agggiiiaaaannnnnn.....

<ping>

<now serious>

well I actually though it would be a way to train your skills rp style (aside from asking mods in the mod training thread) and I thought the no rewards thing was good only cause someone could train against drakkas multiple times and get his rewards repeatedly(OMG overpowered)...

in practiacllity, it would mostly be for training against deleted navi's/virri that you can't fight anymore...

and you'd still need a big group to take down the full powered virii...

It would just be a safer area that you couldn't get deleted in(simulation shutdown =<10 hp)...

i dunno...

<expects to be hit again>
People aren't even supposed to remember Drakkas at this time.

And I still think it's a worthless idea. No offense to you, but I just don't see the point in it. People (Read: Demonstar) have already done the same once in the NetDome.
And that was out of sheer boredom and completely useless game-wise. ^^;

Beating the shit out of Ciaran was fun, though. ;p

Quote (Shuryou)

People aren't even supposed to remember Drakkas at this time.

Seven years?

Shury, you don't even live in America, but you probably remember Watergate, September 11th, President Clinton, blah blah blah...

I think it would be a fun idea to have simulations of Navis of myth and legend in a little machine. But that could easily get ridiculous.
You mean like a history lesson? A machine that recalls the events of Net past?
Naw. A machine that charges a small fee to let you fight big cool battles with Navis of myth and legend.

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Seven years?

Shury, you don't even live in America, but you probably remember Watergate, September 11th, President Clinton, blah blah blah...

You mean Drakkas was the only thing that happened in 7 years? More things happen in MMBN and you know how those games go... What about CyBeasts? Did someone hunt them? What about poor little Alma? Did Drakkas return since he never did die? Or was there complete peace in 7 years time? Sounds very unlikely in my opinion. And Drakkas was hardly a big stepping stone in history if a handful of random NetBattlers could beat him up. And did those NetBattlers get famous for defeating a powerful foe all by themselves? I don't see it. Will returning Operators and Navis be regarded as heroes? I doubt it. OK, they may remember Drakkas but the rest of the so-called world never heard of him or they just don't exist. We're all alone on this world.