The "Everything you ever wanted to add" Thread

yeah, crossfusions are the op getting armor of their navi.
Okay...

Do you all really wanna see the senior citizens in bodysuits that badly? Or see Darkstar as a neko? Or a kinda large 30 year old in brightly colored spandex with a large lance?

Come now, silly people. Think of the children!

Well, at least I'd be sane enough to give Silas something other than a spandex bodysuit, provided I'd even want to use Cross Fusion in the first place, which I don't.
No, though Aida with a cute little tale and Valis as a furry certainly seem appealing~ Anti in a body suit also sounds nice~ And you all know that Wes dressed in Jr's duds would be just plain sexy.

Maybe we should grant licenses so that only people who the fusion would compliment their looks can get synchro chips.....

In all honesty, I'd be for Cross Fusion, but that idea's been killed so many times already. Might be a better idea to suggest Copybots instead. Then we could have really weird pairings like Area x Passionman and Leon x Valkerie... or something stupid like that.

"Come on, jump in the Copybot so that we can share a passonite kiss in the real world."

The sad thing is I'm not sure if I'm being serious with this or not...
Alright, now I have a question not involving Cross Fusion.

What happened to Countering and Full Synchro?

Quote (Phoenix)

Alright, now I have a question not involving Cross Fusion.

What happened to Countering and Full Synchro?

The system was shaky to start with, and only like one or two mods were using it. I think it's mostly disappeared now.

Quote (MajinBooger)

Then we could have really weird pairings like Area x Passionman and Leon x Valkerie... or something stupid like that.

EXCUSE ME!? HELL NO! I wouldn't even put Divinity together with Passionman as a couple. Mates in a battle, maybe, but no coupling!
Heh heh. Shin in a red hood.
Swift with spiked hair and cool gloves, going way overboard by wielding upwards of three heavy assault rifles at once...
One would be held in his teeth, of course. He'd use his tongue to pull the trigger or something.
Hell, I want this just for the aesthetics.
But yeah, it would lend nothing but trouble and heavy deliberation (over the mechanics and such) to the RP, though. I mean, you increase the power level. Whoop de doo. Still under nine thousand, and what's there to fight in the Reel Werld anyhow? Unless viruses overrun a Copybot factory...

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (MajinBooger)

Then we could have really weird pairings like Area x Passionman and Leon x  Valkerie... or something stupid like that.

EXCUSE ME!? HELL NO! I wouldn't even put Divinity together with Passionman as a couple. Mates in a battle, maybe, but no coupling!

PassionMan: ;~;

Meh. PassionMan's probably too crazy too stay tied down to one woman, anyhow. XD
Accept it, Heat. 'Pashy's' earned himself a reputation as one of RE:RN's strangest Navis. I kinda preferred Shellman.
Silas, an old man covered in feathers.
Think the Vulture from spiderman. ;D

Quote (Savage King)

Silas, an old man covered in feathers.
Think the Vulture from spiderman. ;D

And wings. Big wings. And talons. Big talons.

I got you all...

fat guy + salor moon type outfit...

but wait theres more!

fatguy+ sig 1(bikini armour)...

yikes!

Is it possible to switch chars one last time and keep items?

I have a much better idea...
I agree that Crossfusion would only be good for the looks thing.
Do you really wanna see Shin turn into a gay version of Itachi? I didn't think so.
But the Copybot idea is okay.
Yeah, but we could only use sig attacks and the buster.
Another note, the battlesystem for Crossfusion would be HELLA hard to create.
What do we do? Download the whole entire folder? That'd be crazy.
Bo would do good as a cross with American.
Hehe... Kirin crossing with both Hien and Souhi would be awesome. Three hyperactive little girls all in one body. Oh the chaos that'll ensue...
I once had Albel draw me a Cross Fusion Solaria. It looked awesome.

Anyway, a question... Can we make our characters cosplay like Anime/Manga/Movie/Music/Game characters? I've been thinking of dressing Area up as a Super Saiyan. Technically they know that kind of stuff, right?
I think people have said "yes" to this before. It'd just be really old, is all, and you need to accommodate that. Maybe Dragonball Z became a sort of cult classic, which is why it's still remembered in the distant year of 'XX.
There's going to be new area's right? Because New Areas = Awesome. I really want new areas...
^ We can put all the other virus contestants in that area XD