Super Awesome Library Expansion!

Thank you very much.

-- Destin.

[Attached: FireBurn1.]
Hey there, Sabrina. I am interested in the elecknife that you have up for trade, and seeing as this is a rather good deal you have up, I'm more than positive that my knife fighter navi would enjoy another elemental chip for his close combat purposes. I want to make an offer for it with my flameline1 chip. Deal?

-Mark Kerf

[ATTACHED]
Flameline1 battlechip
Let's just say that I'm not about to say no, and leave it at that.

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: ElecKnife BattleChip data
Filling up the ol' dex, eh? I can respect that.

Destin GET : Boomerang1 : Sabrina LOSE
Sabrina GET : FireBurn1 : Destin LOSE

Mark GET : ElecKnife : Sabrina LOSE
Sabrina GET : FlameLine1 : Mark LOSE

Too bad Soryu doesn't send me out any more...

- LinkMan.EXE
..... Are you serious that is completely ridiculous. Let's see what we've got... Oh, hey, LittleBomb isn't in your library. Let's go with that, I'll have your Shake1.

- Scarlet

[Attached: LilBomb]

PS: However you have Vortex as an extra is beyond me.
Thank you.

-- Destin.
Nope, you won't, since I'm staring at the LilBomb spot in my Library, and it's full. Slightly less 'tude would be appreciated, too.

And you're very welcome, Destin!

- Sabrina Jetto
Oh, whoops. Sorry, I was looking at the L list. Haha, sorry about that. It's a good chip, though... Hm. Oh, wait, Pulsar1. I'll put that up.

- Scarlet

[Retracted: LilBomb]
[Attached: Pulsar1]

P.S: Oh, um, right, less attitude. ... Please?
Now that's more like it. Enjoy!

Oh, and here's an update of the list (as of after this current deal goes through), for those who might be interested. Asterisks still apply!

FastGauge (S, increases user's/ally's dodge by 10% for 3 turns)
FireBurn1 (50, Fire, A, hits up to 3) ***
FlameLine1 (70, Fire, B, Ground Attack, Wide Attack) ***
IronShield1 (S, blocks up to two attacks) ***
Mine1 (180, S, creates 10% Mined terrain, only triggers if enemy steps on Mined terrain)
Mine2 (240, S, creates 10% Mined terrain, only triggers if enemy steps on Mined terrain)
Pulsar1 (70, A, acquires Blast 2/B accuracy if it hits an object) ***
Skully2 (120, C, Homing, Confusion) ***
TreeBomb1 (60, Wood, C, causes WoodTower effect, Aqua move causes WoodTower effect and raises power) ***
Vortex (10, Aqua, D, instantly deletes all enemies at 100 or less HP, instantly destroys objects it touches) [Rare]

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: Shake1 BattleChip data
You're one of a kind, miss. Trading for the sake of filling the library, you don't see people like that anymore these days!

Sabrina GET: [Pulsar1] Battlechip / LOSE: [Shake1] Battlechip
Scarlet GET: [Shake1] Battlechip / LOSE: [Pulsar1] Battlechip

-LinkMan
DISREGARD THIS AND CHECK THIS OUT

ALSO IF YOU WANT TO DO A REGULAR TRADE FOR THOSE CHIPS, POST HERE AND NOT THERE PLEASE
Well, so much for a shop. Here's a list of reserve chips I'd trade for library increasing.

AirHockey1
Boomerang1
FastGauge
FireBurn1
FireKnife
FlameLine1
HardBody
IronShield1
Mine1
Mole1
NumberBall1
PoisonSeed
Pulsar1
Skully1
TrainArrow1
TreeBomb1
Varitails1
Yo-Yo1
ZapRing3

The following two chips are ones I'd trade, but I'd need a decent offer to part with them.

Recover120
Vortex Rare

So yeah, offer away! Oh, right, here's a list of my current library status.

- Sabrina Jetto
Hey again, Sabrina. I see that ZapRing3 looks decent, probably useful for taking out more Aqua-based viruses, but I can offer only a couple of tier-1 chips for that. If it's not enough, then we can talk about it further.

- Harke

[Attached: [AuraHead1] Battlechip + [IceCube] Battlechip]
Hello there Miss Jetto,
I am rather interested in one of the chips that you have up for trade there, the fast gauge chip. This chip would be wonderful in the hands of my navi, one which I would very much like to get a hold of for him. I don't have much that I can offer, but I see that you are missing the littleboiler1 chip from your collection. How about that? If this chip alone isn't enough, we can sweeten the deal some.

-Mark Kerf
*Attached*
Littleboiler1 chip data

Trent.EXE is currently fighting

Hello there,
My name is Professor Fredrick Kales, and I see one thing in your folder that is very tempting. The power of the chip is nice, and my navi is still rather new to the busting circuit and needs that power boost. I seems rather silly to me, but would you accept this shockwave chip for you skully1? I might be wrong about the value of the chips, I don't know as much as the younger people, but if you're willing, the chip is yours for trade.

-Professor Fredrick Kales
*ATTACHED*
Shockwave Battle Chip Data

Hey, Sabrina. It's been some time since we met, but I'm here to take advantage on that offer that you just posted. Would you be interested in trading my Mole2 with your TrainArrow1 chip?

-Marius Eirenikos

Attached: [Mole2] Battlechip
Oh hello, thanks again for the trade back then. Anyway, I am somewhat interested in that Flameline1 you have there. Any way you are willing to trade it for a Lineout1? I'll go on and attach it just in case you say yes.

-Vik

*Attach LineOut1*
...Wow, I guess I've got even more popular stuff than I thought. Well, who am I to say no? Yes to everyone!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: ZapRing3 BattleChip data
ATTACHMENT: FastGauge BattleChip data
ATTACHMENT: Skully1 BattleChip data
ATTACHMENT: TrainArrow1 BattleChip data
ATTACHMENT: FlameLine1 BattleChip data

P.S.: Hi Harke and Marius!
Okay...This one's gonna be tough, BUT HERE I GO!

Sabrina LOSE / Harke, Mark, Fredrick, Marius, Vik GET:

[li][ZapRing3] Battlechip
    ---
    [li][FastGauge] Battlechip
    ---
    [li][Skully1] Battlechip
    ---
    [li][TrainArrow1] Battlechip
    ---
  • [FlameLine1] Battlechip

Sabrina GET / Harke, Mark, Fredrick, Marius, Vik LOSE:

[li][Aurahead1] Battlechip
    [li][IceCube] Battlechip
    ---
    [li][Littleboiler1] Battlechip
    ---
    [li][Shockwave] Battlechip
    ---
    [li][Mole2] Battlechip
    ---
  • [LineOut1] Battlechip

Whew, I think I have to overclock myself next time something like this comes up...

-LinkMan.EXE
Woo, lots of new chips! Thanks, everyone! Guess I'll go ahead and update my stuff since there's been so many changes already...

AirHockey1
AuraHead1
Boomerang1
FireBurn1
FireKnife
IceCube
IronShield1
LineOut1
Mine1
Mole1
Mole2
NumberBall1
PoisonSeed
Pulsar1
ShockWave
TreeBomb1
Varitails1
Yo-Yo1
Yo-Yo1

And here's chips that I'll need better offers for:
HardBody
Recover120
Vortex Rare

Here's my library again, in case you need it. Hope there's lots more offers!

- Sabrina Jetto