Super Awesome Library Expansion!

Brilliant, thanks.

-Shigeru Yamada

[Attached: 900z]
These are big trades you have going, miss Jetto.

Sabrina GET : 6000z : Marius LOSE
Marius GET : Lock-On2 : Sabrina LOSE

Sabrina GET : 900z : Shigeru LOSE
Shigeru GET : Bubbler : Sabrina LOSE
what would you like for your Aqua Needle 1 and the TwinFang1? I have about a 1000z on hand at the moment, as well as about 20 chips in my folder.
-Jack

Attatched: Folder.DAT
Sorry Jack...I appreciate the interest, but there's nothing in your folder that interests me, and 1000z isn't really enough for either of them.

-Sabrina Jetto
I guess it's been a little while...so here, another updated list!

Arrow2 (130, Elec, Homing)
Boomerang1 (60, Wood, B, hits up to 3 enemies)
CornShot2 (60, Wood, A, Spread 1, auto-targets enemy nearest hit target)
FastGauge (S, increases user's/ally's dodge by 10% for 3 turns)
FlameLine2 (120, Fire, B, Ground Attack, may hit up to 3)
Mine1 (180, S, creates 10% Mined terrain, only triggers if enemy steps on Mined terrain)
Shake1 (90, C, Break, hits up to 3, hits on second turn with halved accuracy)
TreeBomb1 (60, Wood, C, causes WoodTower effect, Aqua move causes WoodTower effect and raises power)
Vulcan1 (10, Spread 1, hits 3 times)
WideShot1 (60, Aqua, A, may hit up to 3)

Just like always, don't be afraid to make an offer!

-Sabrina Jetto

EDIT: Got new stuff, so maybe someone will actually bother to offer me something? C'mon, everyone!
Hello Sabrina, how are you?

I'm here to post the usual trade offer. This may sound a bit greedy, but would you trade these two chips I have for your Flameline, Arrow, and Cornshot?

-Marius Eirenikos

Attached:
- [Waterline2] Battlechip
- [Ironshield2] Battlechip
Nope, that's not greedy at all. At least not to me. And that's what matters, right?

- Sabrina Jetto

ATTACHMENT: FlameLine2 Battlechip data, Arrow2 Battlechip data, CornShot2 Battlechip data
Here we go!

Marius GET : Arrow2, CornShot2, FlameLine2 : Sabrina LOSE
Sabrina GET : WaterLine2, IronShield2 : Marius LOSE

Enjoy.

- LinkMan.EXE
I saw that you got a SummonBlack2 from the last battle...I'm wondering if you can trade something with me for that chip? I'm willing to offer this GutImpact Voulge and I found during...a less fortunate event. But since it's a high tier chip, I was also wondering if you could give something more in the trade.

-Marius

Attached:
- [GutImpact] Battlechip
Sounds neat. How about if I add some cash, then? I think 2500z's fair.

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: SummonBlack2 BattleChip data, 2500z
That's a done deal.

-Marius
Trade approved!

Marius GET : SummonBlack2 + 2500z : Sabrina LOSE
Sabrina GET : GutImpact : Marius LOSE

- LinkMan.EXE
Hey, what chips will it take to get all of your extra aqua chips? Here's a list of the chips I have.
-Virgil
*Folder.dat*
To be honest, all I really see that I'd want is that BambooSword. But, I'd give up all of them for it; that'd be 3 WideShot1s and a WaterLine1. How does that sound?
Errr... wait, 3 wideshots and a waterline? For the bamboosword... Er, yea. I guess that would work.
-Virgil
*Attacth Bamboosword*
Okay, awesome.

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: WideShot1 BattleChip Data x 3, WaterLine1 BattleChip Data
... wait what

Sabrina GET : BambooSword : Virgil LOSE
Virgil GET : WaterLine1 + WideShot1 x3 : Sabrina LOSE

Man, you affluent people are weird.

- LinkMan.EXE
All right, after some thinking, I've decided to go on a library boosting drive! What does that mean? Well, I've listed all of my extra chips as usual. But...next to some of them is a series of three asterisks. If there are asterisks next to that chip, it means I'll give that chip up for ANY chip that's not in my library. That's right, anything I've never owned before will work. It won't necessarily be first come first served, though, since if two people make an offer for the same chip for whatever reason, I'll take whichever one I like more.

Oh, and in the case of Skully2, I'm going to have to ask for a Level 2 chip if you're taking me up on the offer. Sorry, but them's the breaks.

Boomerang1 (60, Wood, B, hits up to 3 enemies) ***
ElecKnife (60, Elec, B, up to 6 uses) ***
FastGauge (S, increases user's/ally's dodge by 10% for 3 turns)
IronShield1 (S, blocks up to two attacks) ***
Mine1 (180, S, creates 10% Mined terrain, only triggers if enemy steps on Mined terrain)
Mine2 (240, S, creates 10% Mined terrain, only triggers if enemy steps on Mined terrain)
Shake1 (90, C, Break, hits up to 3, hits on second turn with halved accuracy) ***
Skully2 (120, C, Homing, Confusion) ***
TreeBomb1 (60, Wood, C, causes WoodTower effect, Aqua move causes WoodTower effect and raises power) ***
Vortex (10, Aqua, D, instantly deletes all enemies at 100 or less HP, instantly destroys objects it touches) [Rare]

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: LibraryData.TXT
Your Boomerang1 for my ShockWave or FireBurn1?

-- Destin.
Well, if you're going to give me a choice, I'll pick...FireBurn. Enjoy!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: Boomerang1 BattleChip data