Super Awesome Library Expansion!

So, I have a Magnum1, and I like it and all, but my Navi doesn't really like using it. And he's been a pretty good sport whenever I make him use it, so I'm putting it up for trade. I'd prefer Aqua chips for it, if possible.

-Sabrina Jetto
I offer 1 Sword, 2 Bubblers and 2000 z. I'll add a Markcannon1 to it if this is insufficient.

NBS
Let's see...don't need/want a Sword, Bubbler would barely even make it in my folder, and I have plenty of MarkCannon1s. Sorry, but no deal.

-Sabrina Jetto
Then I'll go for a second attempt. 1 Boomerang1, 2 Bubblers, 1 PanelShot and 2000 z.

NBS
And again, sorry, but nope. Those chips just aren't what I'm looking for.

-Sabrina Jetto
I do not intend to give up, but understand I cannot offer what you're looking for. Might you give some examples of what you're looking for. Like names of the chip(s) or a specific number of zenny?

NBS
Uh...not looking for anything specific, but...WideShot1, IceWave1, LilCloud...I guess those would be a few that I'd be interested in. But I definitely want an Aqua chip better than Bubbler to be involved somehow.

-Sabrina Jetto
So, Magnum1's still up for trade. I've also got a ZapRing2 now, if anyone's interested. Aqua chips still preferred, of course, but not necessarily required if I like the offer.

-Sabrina Jetto
A Magnum chip... I could definitely use the additional firepower. I do have a WaterLine1 chip (80dmg + Ground Attack + Line Attack (Max 3 targets). Are you interested?

-Machman.EXE
Sounds pretty nice...but could you add a little something to it? I mean, Magnum1's pretty rare. It even has Rare in bold in its description. You don have to add much, it just has to be something that exists.

-Sabrina Jetto
Miss Jetto,
I'd be more than willing to throw in a LilBomb, MiniBomb, or both if you'd like.

-Machman.EXE
I hate to sound greedy, but how about both? That way I also get a free whirl on the 3 chip trader over at ACDC's chip shop.

...WaterLine1 wouldn't be third, of course. Just some junk Cannon I got the last time I used. Yeesh, that thing's addictive.

-Sabrina Jetto
[Attachment: Magnum1 Battlechip data]
Miss Jetto,
It's no problem at all! I haven't found much use for my bomb chips, so this is definitely a worthy trade indeed.

-Machman.EXE

[Attached: Waterline1, MiniBomb, LilBomb]
Hm... A rare chip for 3 more common ones. Seems reasonable!

Sabrina GET: Waterline1, Minibomb, Lilbomb
Mazer GET: Magnum1

Thank you for using the Chip Trading Service!

Okay, lately I've gotten some weird luck with Elec chips, and I wouldn't mind selling/trading them. Here's what I've got:

- Arrow1
- ZapRing2
- MagBomb1

As usual, Aqua/non-elemental chips and zenny are preferred, though I might accept a deal involving Wood chips if I like the chip. So, if you like any of the above, make an offer!

-Sabrina Jetto
What would you value each of these at? I have a current value set for them, but am fine with bartering and counter-offers based upon chips I have.

Zapring2: 1400z
MagBomb1: 1200z
Arrow1: 2000z

How are you enjoying that Recover120 anyway?

-Chad

Also see:

Attached:
AttachableChiplist.dat
If you hold it for me, I may be able to churn out 1400 for that Zapring2.

--Ceres Notara
Oh, the Recover120's awesome, no doubt about it. I still think the price was a little steep, but since I didn't really use any of the chips I gave up for it anyway...I don't lose sleep over it.

As for your prices...MagBomb1's price looks good to me. ZapRing2's and Arrow1's are kinda low to me, though...ZapRing2's maybe 2000z to me, and Arrow1...I'd say at least 3000z. I mean, 100 damage that's in all likelihood going to hit's nothing to sneeze at...and if you use it on an Aqua enemy? Ouch...

And, uh, Ceres? Isn't the point of an offer to be better than the ones before it?

-Sabrina Jetto
Heh, well, yeah, I'm just on the verge of a huge spending spree and I have no idea how much money I'm going to make from the busting run Enigma's in the middle of.

--Ceres Notara
Those are outside my highest barterable range. If you are interested in any of my chips for them, that is fine. Barring that, do we have an agreement for the magbomb?

-Chad