Super Awesome Library Expansion!

All right, lemme see...eh, I dunno...Mine1 and WideShot1 interest me a little, but...neither really strike me as 'I can't live any longer without that chip', ya know? And Pulsar2 has, well, a 2 in it, so I probably shouldn't give it up if I'm not sold on what I'm getting back. Both would definitely do it, but I doubt you'd be willing to do that...

-Sabrina Jetto
Sabrina, how are you? Do you remember me from the lounge back at the Netopian Tournament? Anyhow, I was wondering if you are willing to trade your BigHammer1 with my Blizzard chip. If you are interested, please give a reply back to this message

-Marius Eirenikos

Attached:
ChipFolder.DAT
Oh yeah, I remember you. You're the guy with the fiery spear guy, right? I'm not totally sure how you know I have a BigHammer1, but for a Blizzard? Sounds awesome to me.

-Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: BigHammer1 Battlechip data
Good to hear. I'll be attaching the chip right away

-Marius Eirenikos

Attached:
[Blizzard] BattleChip
I'm sorry, I wish to trade my Mine1 for something I'm more willing to use, but, I am not willing to trade my Wideshot1 and Mine1 for your Pulsar2...uhm...are there any other chips you'd be willing to part with?
-Kedamono
Hmm...after thinking about it, I guess there's a couple more I could add. Here's the new (and improved!) list of what I've got for trade/sale.

-Arrow1 x 1 (still gonna take a lot for this...)
-MarkCannon1 x 3
-Pulsar2 x 1
-Quake1 x 1
-TankCannon1 x 1
-TwinFang1 x 1
-ZapRing2 x 1

So yep, TankCannon and TwinFang are there now. You know the drill, if any of those strike your fancy, lemme know so we can try to work something out. ...And no, I wouldn't trade either of those for your Mine1, Kedamono. Not straight up, anyway.

-Sabrina Jetto
Sorry to interrupt, but Sabrina, Could sell your ZapRing2 for 1750 Zennies?

-Marius Eirenikos
Uhh...well, sure it's a ZapRing, but it's still a V2...I'm gonna have to say no less than 2000z for it. Sorry, but them's the breaks.

-Sabrina Jetto
No problem. I don't have the money as of right now, but I'll have them as soon as Voulge's current battle is finished.

-Marius Eirenikos
Uhm...how about my Mine1, 1157z and my Bubbler for your TankCannon1? I believe it's a fair trade. Two chips for one and the Mine has a very high attack power. But I just don't see it being in my folder since subtypes have changed.
-Kedamono
Hmm...all right, that'll work. I gotta admit, that Mine1 does kinda intrigue me.

-Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: TankCannon1 Battlechip data
Alright, now I got enough zenny to buy that chip of yours. I'll be attaching the money along with this post.

-Marius Eirenikos

Attached:
2,000z
Awesome. Here ya go.

-Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: ZapRing2 Battlechip data
HMMMMMMM...two trades going at once...? Oh, wait, kedamono hasn't put up her chips yet. Oh well, approving Sabrina and Marius' trade.

Sabrina Gets: Blizzard and 2000z
Sabrina Loses: BigHammer1 Zapring2

Marius Gets: BigHammer1 and Zapring2
Marius Loses: Blizzard and 2000z

There, we are all squared away. Have a nice DAY~~~!
-LinkMan.EXE
Uhm...my navi is in a battle right now...but, I'm sure she won't mind if I trade the battle chips and zenny now. Uhm...one second.

Attached: Mine1+Bubbler+1157z

Ok, there you go Sabrina. Have fun with my chips.
-Kedamono
Thank you, LinkMan, and Sabrina as well. I hope that both of you have a nice day today.

-Marius Eirenikos
RAPID TRADE, PEW PEW PEW!

Sabrina LOSE: [TankCannon1] Battlechip
Sabrina GAIN: [Mine1], [Bubbler] Battlechip, 1,157z

Kedamodo LOSE: [Mine1], [Bubbler] Battlechip, 1,157z
Kedamodo GAIN: [TankCannon1] Battlechip

I'M ON A ROLL!

-LinkMan.EXE
Okay, I really, REALLY need 1000z right. So, I'm willing to sell exactly one of my MarkCannon1 for 1000z. I know I could get more for it, but hey, I really need the cash. So yeah, first one to make the offer gets it.

-Sabrina Jetto
That sounds like a great deal, I'll buy it.

Thanks in advance, Miss Jetto.

-Zeo Yamikagi
ATTACHED: 1000z
No problem. Might not look like it, but you're really helping me out by doing this.

-Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: MarkCannon1 Battlechip data