Super Awesome Library Expansion!

Rain for Clusters? Hope they taste good.

Sabrina GET/Harke LOSE: MediumCloud
Sabrina LOSE/Harke GET: ClusterShot2

God I hope Soryu's okay. I can see his eye...twitching...something about good pulls?

-LinkMan
If you're not using that WoodTower2, you should donate it to the cause of Counterinfectualism! Exorcist is the perfect disciple to make use of that chip, given her one-ness with nature and all that stuff. I could make some jokes about it too, but I'll spare you for now!

Okay, fine, so I know most people don't usually go for the donation angle. I guess I'll sweeten the pot with a RockArm2. A big, noisy chip like this doesn't fit my cute Exxy!

-Burt J. Blanchard

*RockArm2 attached*
Rock on, man!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: WoodTower2Damage: 140 + Piercing + Ground Attack + Line-Chain
Accuracy: D
Description: Spires of wood march across the field.
Duration: Once
Element: Wood
Special: Line-Chain: This attack moves forward in a rough line, but may shift side to side slightly as it advances to engage more targets in its general path. The attack cannot ever stray more than 45 degrees from its original path, and cannot make greater than a 45 degree turn at any given time.
Trader Rank: C
BattleChip data
Alright, alright, you don't have to yell at me. Jeez, for a bowl of cereal...

Sabrina GET: RockArm2HP: 75
Properties: Normal, Mobile
Damage: 150 + Stun
Accuracy: C
Description: Summons a Crasher to the field. The following turn, it will leap and crash, causing a massive stunning earthquake for all ground-bound enemies, and send a shockwave towards a line of targets.
Duration: Two turns
Element: Null
Special: Attacks the turn after summoning only.
Battlechip / Sabrina LOSE: WoodTower2Damage: 140 + Piercing + Ground Attack + Line-Chain
Special: Line-Chain: This attack moves forward in a rough line, but may shift side to side slightly as it advances to engage more targets in its general path. The attack cannot ever stray more than 45 degrees from its original path, and cannot make greater than a 45 degree turn at any given time.
Battlechip
Burt GET: WoodTower2Damage: 140 + Piercing + Ground Attack + Line-Chain
Battlechip / Burt LOSE: RockArm2HP: 75
Properties: Normal, Mobile
Damage: 150 + Stun
Accuracy: C
Description: Summons a Crasher to the field. The following turn, it will leap and crash, causing a massive stunning earthquake for all ground-bound enemies, and send a shockwave towards a line of targets.
Duration: Two turns
Element: Null
Special: Attacks the turn after summoning only.
Battlechip

- LinkMan.EXE
I gotta have taht wcltuster shot! Cluster shot sorry. You want my solarshield for it?

-Teruko

*SolarShield1 attached*
OKAY SURE I VERY QUIETLY ACCEPT

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: ClusterShot1Damage: 10 x 4 Shots + Variable Targeting
Accuracy: B
Description: Launches a volley of four plasma spheres at targets designated by the user.
Element: Elec
Special: Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.
Trader Rank: D
BattleChip data
[Blank message.]

Teruko GET: ClusterShot1Damage: 10 x 4 Shots + Variable Targeting
Description: Launches a volley of four plasma spheres at targets designated by the user.
Special: Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.
Battlechip / Teruko LOSE: SolarShield1Effect: (1 Hit Shield) + (Counter Fire/Elec (50 Fire Shot + Piercing + Solar Terrain Boost 50): On-Hit)
Accuracy: A
Description: Creates a solid solar panel shield. When hit by an attack that produces light, the shield will reflect back the attack with a powerful solar beam. The effect is powered up if standing on solar panels. Impact will stop the counter.
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
Battlechip
Sabrina GET: SolarShield1Effect: (1 Hit Shield) + (Counter Fire/Elec (50 Fire Shot + Piercing + Solar Terrain Boost 50): On-Hit)
Accuracy: A
Description: Creates a solid solar panel shield. When hit by an attack that produces light, the shield will reflect back the attack with a powerful solar beam. The effect is powered up if standing on solar panels. Impact will stop the counter.
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
Battlechip / Sabrina LOSE: ClusterShot1Damage: 10 x 4 Shots + Variable Targeting
Battlechip

- LinkMan.EXE