Super Awesome Library Expansion!

Spreading the light around for all to see, I see. Carry on then.

Flo GET: Candle1
Sabrina GET: SolarSeed
I heard you recently got a HammerToss1. I would be willing to trade you this shiny ElementalRage1 for it.

-- Destin Obscura.

[Attached: ElementalRage1]
Word gets around fast, apparently...but, sure thing!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: HammerToss1 BattleChip data
Stop! Trader time!

Destin GET: HammerToss1
Sabrina GET: ElementalRage1

- LinkMan.EXE
Thank you.

-- Destin Obscura.
Word gets around fast, but me realizing I need to do a page update for my trading chips is slow, apparently...

Updated list for a new page:

3-Way
Bubble-V
ElementLeaf
ElementalRage1
FireHit2
IronShell1
LavaSeed
MagnetSeed
MegaEnergyBomb
NeedleCannon2
NumberBall1
Satellite1
Silence
SolarSeed
Spreader2
Team1
Thunder2
Yo-Yo1
Yo-Yo1

And here's chips that I'll need better offers for:
FullCustom
Recover120
Static

Library status

- Sabrina Jetto
I notice you've updated your list, and I also see that your library seems to be missing Static, would you be willing to trade it for your Sunshine chip?

-Vincent

[Attached: Static]
Hmm...sure, why not!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: Sunshine BattleChip data
Hey hey! Looking for another trade! I love veggies like these but my navi isn't as big on them. Do you wanna trade some of your chips for NeedleCannon2? I can't remember where I got this... but I'm sure it's gotta be super legit! I would like... Binder1 and Timpani, okay? And I will spread the veggie love!

-Teruko

*NeedleCannon2 attached*
Music chips? You mean Silence and Timpani? Or maybe you mean Binder, what with the music note and all...eh, I'll just give you one of both to make sure everyone's happy!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: Timpani BattleChip data, Binder1 BattleChip data
Business has been booming recently. We'd be rich if we c-- I'd better not finish that sentence.

Vincent GET: Sunshine
Sabrina GET: Static

Teruko GET: Timpani; Binder1
Sabrina GET: NeedleCannon2

- LinkMan.EXE
Sabrina-

I would like to request the trade of one MudFlop1 and one WhiteWeb1 for the purposes of Heart Payne Pharmaceuticals product testing. In exchange, I will offer you Pillow1 and StarArrow1. Please respond as to whether or not the terms are agreeable at your earliest convenience.

-Dharma Heart-Payne
President of Heart Payne Pharmaceuticals Inc.
~Vitamins, Supplements, and Medicine··· With Love~

*Pillow1 and StarArrow1 attached*
Well, you don't have to be so formal, but it sounds like a good offer to me!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: MudFlop1 BattleChip data, WhiteWeb1 BattleChip data
Transaction approved, ladies.

Dharma GET: MudFlop1, WhiteWeb1
Sabrina GET: Pillow1, StarArrow1

- LinkMan.EXE
Yo I hear you like chips. So I got some chips you can temporarily trade so you can list chips by having the chips... for a few minutes.

-- Destin Obscura

[Attached: CandyBomb, EchoLocation, SeekerBomb, Counter, GutPunch, TankCannon2, HeatBreath2, and WoodPowder2.]
Uh...wow. I don't really know what to say...well, aside from thankyouthankyouthankyou!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: 3-Way BattleChip data, ElementalRage1 BattleChip data, IronShell1 BattleChip data, LavaSeed BattleChip data, MagnetSeed BattleChip data, MegaEnergyBomb BattleChip data, StarArrow1 BattleChip data, Yo-Yo1 BattleChip data
That is unprecedented. My head hurts.

Destin GET: 3-Way, ElemRage1, IronShell1, LavaSeed, MagnetSeed, MegaEnergyBomb, StarArrow1, Yo-Yo1
Sabrina GET: CandyBomb, EchoLocation, SeekerBomb, Counter1, GutPunch, TankCannon2, HeatBreath2, WoodPowder2

- LinkMan.EXE
And back again...

-- Destin Obscura

[Attached: 3-Way, ElemRage1, IronShell1, LavaSeed, MagnetSeed, MegaEnergyBomb, StarArrow1, Yo-Yo1.]
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou-whoops, nearly broke a nail because my finger slipped on the paste button.

Anyway, alley oop!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: CandyBomb1 BattleChip data, EchoLocation BattleChip data, SeekerBomber1 BattleChip data, Counter1 BattleChip data, GutPunch BattleChip data, TankCannon2 BattleChip data, HeatBreath2 BattleChip data, WoodPowder2 BattleChip data
Hope this is the last for today, haha.

Sabrina GET: 3-Way, ElemRage1, IronShell1, LavaSeed, MagnetSeed, MegaEnergyBomb, StarArrow1, Yo-Yo1
Destin GET: CandyBomb, EchoLocation, SeekerBomb, Counter1, GutPunch, TankCannon2, HeatBreath2, WoodPowder2

- LinkMan.EXE