Super Awesome Library Expansion!

No problem. We have had decent trade relations in the past. Enjoy those check marks.

-- Destin Obscura
Hello again, Miss Sabrina. I've recently acquired a very powerful chip I am reluctant to use, and some other sundries. I would like to offer you a FireTower3, an AirShot1, and a ShockWave for whatever you have to spare.

-- Winter
Hmm...how about...Recover120, ElementalRage1, and Spreader2? I'll admit, I kinda pulled them out of thin air, but I think it's a fair trade, now that I look at it.

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: Recover120 BattleChip data, ElementalRage1 BattleChip data, Spreader2 BattleChip data
That is a wonderful deal. I'll remember you in the future if I find any exotic chips.

-- Winter

<<Attached: FireTower3 ; ShockWave ; AirShot1>>
You are going to work me straight to the recycle bin, Ms. Jetto.

Sabrina GET: FireTower3, ShockWave, AirShot1
Winter GET: Recover120, ElementalRage1, Spreader2
Obligatory update!~

AirShot1
Blizzard2
Bubble-V
ClusterShot1
Geddon1
IronShell1
LavaSeed
LilBoiler1
MagnetSeed
MokoRush1
NeedleCannon2
NumberBall1
Pillow1
Satellite1
Shake2
ShockWave
Silence
SolarSeed
SonicWave
StarArrow1
Team1
Thunder2
Yo-Yo1
Yo-Yo1

And here's chips that I'll need better offers for:
FullCustom
Static
Wave1

Library status

- Sabrina Jetto
This looks fun. I want that FireHit2 and 3-Way. Here's my stuff. K, thanks.

-- Katie

<<Attached: SonicWave ; 1,000z>>
Sounds good to me!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: FireHit2 BattleChip data, 3-Way BattleChip data
Round and round the chips they go, where they stop, only I get to say!

Katie GET: FireHit2, 3-Way
Sabrina GET: SonicWave, 1,000z
I... I don't know if you even want this trade. But I really like that ElementLeaf chip you've got up for trade. I can trade you my AquaWhirl1 chip if you want it, but I'd really like that ElementLeaf chip for my Navi!

SA10

[OFFERED: 1x AquaWhirl1 chip]
I really hate to say this, but I don't rea

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: ElementLeaf BattleChip data
Don't rea- wait what? Oh well, attached and you shall receive!

Sabrina GET: AquaWhirl1
SAT☼ GET: ElementLeaf
Hey there, I'm interested in that ShootingStar and MegaEnergyBomb you've got. I'm not really sure what to offer, though, so why don't you have a look at my folder and see if there's anything you might be interested in.

-Chris Harper

ATTATCHED: ChrisLibrary.TXT
Okay, I took a look at your folder, and these are the chips I need:

- ClusterShot1
- Geddon1
- LavaBall1
- BlackBomb1
- DoubleBomb

Any of those you'd be willing to part with? Or, if not, can you loan me them for a couple of minutes so I can register them?

- Sabrina Jetto
I'm hesitant as far as the Bomb chips go, that's kind of our bread and butter. However, I'd be happy to trade the ClusterShot and Geddon1 for the chips. Of course, if I'm gonna get them right back, I'm okay with loaning you the other three chips... for about 300z or so, 100 per.

-Chris Harper
...You're charging me to loan me those chips? That's sorta mean...but at least you're not asking much, I guess. All right, I'll take it, but hold off on LavaBall1, since I might be able to get one for free soon.

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: MegaEnergyBomb BattleChip data, ShootingStar1 BattleChip data, 200z
Consider it an investment. I might just come back and offer some more chips when I get them to help expand your library.

-Chris Harper

ATTACHED: Geddon1, ClusterShot1, DoubleBomb, BlackBomb1
Team LinkMan's blasting off agaaaaaaain~

Chris GET: MegaEnergyBomb, ShootingStar1, 200z
Sabrina GET: Geddon1, ClusterShot1, DoubleBomb, BlackBomb1

- LinkMan.EXE

ding
All right, then, here's your bombs back. Enjoy!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: BlackBomb1 BattleChip data, DoubleBomb BattleChip data
Thanks for your time and business. I was actually planning on spending some faction points at our shop sometime, so if you wanted me to see about picking up some exclusive chips for you, just drop me a line at the attached email.

Chris Harper

ATTATCHED: Email link (Chris_n_Nitro@lukewarmail.com)