WOULD I?!

Also, LinkMan, who said I wasn't? ;0

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: CornShot1 BattleChip data
Done

Sabrina GET: [FireBomb1] Battlechip
Vik GET: [Cornshot1] Battlechip

-LinkMan.EXE
Yay, it keeps getting bigger! And since this thread's gotten big enough for another page, I'll copy the list of stuff up for grabs:

AirHockey1
AuraHead1
Boomerang1
Boomerang2
Drain1
DrillArm1
FireBomb1
FireBurn1
IceCube
IceZone
IronShield1
LineOut1
MagnetSeed
Mine1
Mole1
NumberBall1
PanelReturn
Pulsar1
ShockWave
Silence
Thunder2
TreeBomb1
Typhoon
Yo-Yo1
Yo-Yo1

And here's chips that I'll need better offers for:
HardBody
Recover120
Vortex Rare

Library status

- Sabrina Jetto
This is Rania Firebrand again. Would you be willing to trade me your ElecPulse1 chip for my Totem1? I have a feeling MeleeMan might use an ElecPulse, but he's been stubborn about the Totem.

-Rania
Sure thing, that's what this is all about! And, uh, making my library nice and full.

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: ElecPulse1 BattleChip data
I wish Soryu would let go of his "nice and full" library once so I could actually use it...

Rania GET: ElecPulse
Sabrina GET: Totem1

- LinkMan.EXE
I wonder, would you be willing to trade a needler1 for a magnetseed? It wasn't in you library, but I wasn't sure if you are willing for the trade. I'll go on and attach the chip just in case it is fine for you.

-Rosenqueen
*Attach Magnetseed*
Not in my library? Then it sure is fine!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: Needler1 BattleChip data
I'm running out of replies.

Rosenqueen GET: Needler1
Sabrina GET: MagnetSeed

- LinkMan.EXE
Hello again. I seem to be coming back to this thread quite often, it's got a lot of things that catch my interest. My Navigator specializes in terrain manipulation, so that IceZone looks mighty fine. I have a RiskyHoney1 chip that I don't see my Navi using all that much, and isn't in your library. Might I trade that for the chip?

- Scarlet

(Released if Accepted) Attached: [RiskyHoney1] Battlechip
You might. And by might, I mean you will.

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: IceZone BattleChip data
My trading senses are tingling.

Sabrina GET: 1x RiskyHoney1 Battlechip
Scarlet GET: 1x IceZone Battlechip

- LinkMan.EXE
Er, sorry to come back here, I just changed my mind about this chip. I wanted to return it... Wait, hold on, is that a tier 2 Elemental Rage chip? Oh, wow, I'd like to have that. I'd really, really like to have that. Um, let's see... I'll throw in... MetaGel1. Typhoon I don't use either... and, oh, the IceZone from earlier?

Three chips for one. MetaGel1, Typhoon, and IceZone. Pretty please?

- Scarlet

(Released if Accepted) Attached: [MetaGel1] Battlechip, [Typhoon] Battlechip, [IceZone] Battlechip
Hmm...well, to be honest, MetaGel's something I've wanted for a long time. Yep, I think I can work with that.

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: ElementalRage2 BattleChip data
Get it together, girls

Sabrina GET: [MetaGel1] Battlechip, [Typhoon] Battlechip, [IceZone] Battlechip
Scarlet GET: [ElementalRage2] Battlechip

- LinkMan.EXE
Oh, wow, I like the look of that Totem1. How about a trade? I'll give you the best chip I got!

Boomerang2 [90 + Arc Group Attack, Wood, B]

What do you think? Pretty great, huh?

♥Cheshire

[ATTACHMENTS]
Boomerang2 [PENDING TRADE]
Sounds sweet to me!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: Totem1 BattleChip data
Doo dee doo~

Cheshire GET: [Totem1] Battlechip
Sabrina GET: [Boomerang2] Battlechip

- LinkMan.EXE
We meet again, library girl. It's good to see your passion unfurl. For undisclosed reason I'm in need of 1500 zenny and you don't have the chip MachineGun1. If you wish to trade, I would appreciate it a ton. But if not, I simply get none.

NBA
...Like I said, people, c'mon! I'm not made of money! I didn't really plan on blowing all my cash on library chips!

...That said, that IS a pretty good deal. Sigh, I'm such a library tramp.

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: 1500z