Grand Unveiling!

"Sunshine Chips?...I think I heard about it in the Netopia BBS...but I thought it was made-up..."

Alphonse stood as he patted the Golden navi's back with a gentle smile. "Don't worry too much, I'll try to retrieve the chips that you long for...And I think everyone else it also taking interest"
"I'm not sure what's so special about these chips," said Pianissimo, walking up next to Capuchin, "But I'm also willing to help."

"I'll tell you what's so special about them, P. They hit all enemies with an attack powerful enough to completely obliterate metools and cannons, and will do even more to nonelemental enemies," said Rigel, irritably.

"The ability to destroy mets and cannons means nothing to me, seeing as I have never fought any. Sounds like a decent chip, though."
Cyber scrached his hand,"wow I zoned out or something,"he said,"Damien can you jack me out?"asked Cyber.

"Ok Cyber...but since when did you whant to go into your P.E.T.,"said Damien.

"I think something washed out my memory I can't remember how I got here,"said Cyber.

"Alright I'm jacking you out,"said Damien as Cyber disappered in a beam of light retreating into the sky above netsquare.
Pain... oh dear lord, the pain...

Man up, Rasshole! I know the body can take more than that!

Hmm... supposing that Rass didn't make it, I will be happy to serve as the body's administrator, Rass heard Tem say, It's not like we'd be missing out on all that much with him gone.

I... I'm not dead yet! thought Rass, shocked at his subsystem's uncaring demeanor and attitude, I... I just... everything's spinning and...

"Rass? Rass, it's Suien, can you hear me?"

Rass staggered to his feet, swaying lightly as he looked around, obviously confused. "Suien?" he asked cautiously, "I'm s-sorry, Suien. I couldn't f-find the source of the attacks b-before they went and s-stole everything. I t-tried my best but..."

"Don't sweat it, Rass," replied Suien, shaking his head as he gingerly put away his battlechips, "I'm just glad you didn't end up like some of those programs and navis. You did a good job healing those who needed it as well.

"But Argo was making fun of me about it..." whined Rass, adjusting his helmet awkwardly as he spoke, "and Tem said she wanted to take over..."

Suien sighed. "How many times do I have to tell you? You're the system administrator, so you don't have to listen to them. You're the boss, not Tem, not Argo, not anyone. Anyways, did you meet any new friends?"

"Friends is s-sort of a relative term," replied Rass, "There's the big guy who likes s-street fighting, but... to be honest, I'm a l-little intimidated by him." Rass glanced over toward MeleeMan, who had since joined a quickly growing group surrounding the downed golden navi. Rass hesitated momentarily, then began to walk over toward the crowd. "Other than th-that, there's not much that I know about the s-situation," he said, "I'll t-try to find out more."

In the real world, Suien nodded and glanced backward with an awkward smile to the stunned group of fourth-graders he had been lecturing to. He suddenly realized the entire class had bourne witness to several deletions, a terrorist attack, and a massive act of bulemia on the part of several navis. Ah geez, he thought, glancing nervously toward the equally-stunned teacher, well, it's nothing a few months of therapy won't handle...
ShellMan opened his eyes to find he had withdrawn into his snail shell. He had a cold, empty feeling as if he hadn't eaten anything in a while. Drawing himself out, not adhering to how the shells should fit into eachother and simply popping out as a single form, the Navi took a glance around, trying to straighten his headgear as he listened to his operator's voice.

"ShellMan!" Walden called. "ShellMan, are you all right? There was a bright flash in the PET, then you drew into your shell, so I couldn't see anything."

"Yeah... yeah, I'm fine, Walden," ShellMan replied with a friendly smile, "But the bad guys got away... I couldn't do anything to stop them, or even protect myself..."

"Don't worry about that, ShellMan," his operator reassured him, "You did the best you could. What matters is that you're all right. Most of the other Navis around seem to be alive as well... why did they attack?"

"The announcer mentioned that they took 100 Sunshine chips..." Shellman told him, going into a dreamy state. "Sunshine- I bet I would have liked that."

Walden nodded, but had to bite his lip to keep his calm face. The thought that Navis would attack a group of people at a social event like this just for chips sickened him...
"The chips are that good, huh?" asked Stringer. "Well... Letting the thieves get away with them would leave a worse taste in my mouth than that pie. I suppose I can help out. No problems, Donell?"

Looking through his PET, Stringer saw that Donell left again for some random task. "Ugh... Why do I even bother?"
Marshanks scratched head. "Can somebody explain?" Sodapop snickered. "Sucks to be outta the loop, don't it?" The navi yelled back at Sodapop. "Wouldja shut yer mouth, you twerp!?" His operator frowned back. "WHY DO YA GOTTA KEEP STARTING FIGHTS!?" Marshanks spoke calmly. "Ar. Sorry mate. I AM a pirate. Its how I am". Sodapop smiled. "I don't blame ya. Anyway, try and ask around to find out whats goin on". Marshanks scratched his head. "Im not really good at being social, ya get me?" Soda frowned. "Oh. I forgot that. Eh, you'll get better."
"You... you'll help?" the golden NormalNavi wipes off a tear, looking around at the people gathered around him. "You'll really help me get those SunShine chips back? Oh, thank you!" He hugs the first person he sees--which turns out to be a beige NormalNavi. "We must hurry!" He declares, as he suddenly leaps into action, bouncing around with a magnifying glass that seems to have appeared out of nowhere.

"I see... 6 trails... he thinks out loud, as he runs around the crowd, looking at the floor. "That means... there's 6 ways the intruders could have fled!" He's right, of course. The smoke had settled into a thin layer of soot, and there are 6 distinct trails, not counting the one left by the new arrival.

"Let's see... those are the portals to..." He mutters, as he thinks upthe names. "SciLab Net, Electown Net, Netopia Net, Sharo Net, Yoka Net, Netfrica Net... They've got to have fled to one of those!"

He turns to the crowd. "There's still time! Can you all help me get the Sunshine chips back?"
Shuilong woke up from his daze and then listened as the events unfolded.
"So, that's what was going to be given out." Shuilong mused.
"Guess we'll just head to one of the areas, right?" Shin asked.
"Guess so. Hey Raiden! We should help!" Shuilong called to the other navi.
Marshanks scratches his head again. "Shall we, Sodapop?" Sida grins. "Sounds like fun. But where shall we go? Ah, I know. Just follow somebody." Marshanks grunts, "Im no follower! I set me own paths!" His op grins. "Ya have a better idea? Just follow someone". The navi sighs. "Alright.. I'll follow somebody. Well, Lets go". Marshanks pulls out his sabre, sticks it in the ground and leans on it while waiting.
"Netopia?...Heh, with the new portal system, I guess I can take a visit to my old home!"

"Oi, I'm back. Something about Netopia?"

"Yea, wanna take a visit?"

"...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR!"

"Heh, that's the K that I know...Alright, begin transfer to Netopia!"

======
TRANSFERRING TO NETOPIA
======
Capuchin flipped her pole around and let it resxt on her left shoulder, "Id be glad to! I cant let these thieves get away!"
"Yeah, Shuilong! Good to see you're okay!" Raiden nodded to his dragon-like acquaintance, and then turned to the rest of the crowd, raising his voice to a shout.

"Okay! Everybody, there are six ways that the bad guys could have gone, so we have to follow them! Everybody grab a partner or two to help you out, and then pick a network to search!"

Then he grinned, and looked over at Shuilong and Capuchin. "Hey, you two. Want to go together?"
"Fine with me, it'll be your pick though." Shuilong replied
Pianissimo twirled his katana once. "I'm not letting those guys get away." He turns to the rest of the navis. "I'm headed for Sharo, if anyone wants to come with me."

Finishing this, Pianissimo starts toward the Sharo portal, wondering what Duke's home net looked like.
American began to walk forward, he wanted to be seen. He was about to do something that would really show how skilled he was. He was going to volunteer himself, and think up a plan. He had a plan of attack all set up inside of his head, but he wasn't sure if it was the best plan of attack he could use.

"I American, will help you get those chips back. Bo agrees whole heartedly with this also."

--

Bo began to play with his hair as he leaned on the pole. It was still pretty early, and his hunger hadn't settled in just yet. So he would have to do something to kill the time. So he decided to why not just let American do his little masquerade.

"Sure, we'll help. "Whole Heartedly" won't we American."
Capuchin gave a happy nod to Raiden, "YEAH! Id love to! Going alone is no fun! So.....where to?"
"Alright then, this could start to get fun!" laughed Stringer. "Hmm... I pick... This one!" yelled Stringer as he dived into the Netopia portal.

======
TRANSFERRING TO NETOPIA
======
((Holy sh**! That's the last time I enter an event and forget to check it!

Probbaly not.))

Tornado had not been affected by the food, having not eaten any, or even noticing much of what hapenned. After waking up after the second attack, he looked around. Seeing Navis headed off in different directions, he began to follow.

He stepped into the Electown portal absent mindedly, unaware of the trouble he was getting into.

"Oh yeah, gotta dress to impress," said Tornado, quicking morphing into a wispy form. He continued along, snores telling him Zeo was asleep once more.

((I'm choosing Electown because it's probably easiest for a new Navi.))
"Sunshine..." Druidman said in awe.

Steve nodded in agreement. Even where he had come from, he knew that Sunshine was a powerful chip that not many people had ever seen, much less owned. "We've got to go get them back, Druidman!"

Druidman stood up to his fullest height cupped his hands, and yelled. "HEY, DUDES! I'M GOING TO ELECTOWN NET, ANY DUDES OR DUDETTES THAT WANNA COME WITH ME, HURRY UP!" He yelled as he drew his scimitar and marched into the Electown portal.