Grand Unveiling!

"...we failed..." said Pianissimo, getting up. "This was all just a waste of time."

"Well...I've been getting reports of viruse attacks since a little before the pie arrived. I guess we can go back to ACDC and test your combat systems now," said Rigel. "Unless there's anything you want to stick around for."

"Now that you mention it, I'd like a few answers."

He walked over to the navi Tenshi was talking to, who had already asked what he was going to. Pianissimo decided to just wait and see what the guy said.
Aduros info was added to the net in a quick inferno of fire and power. His data was assembled in an instant as he was added. He enetered the net with his wings folder around him. He slowly unfolded them and let the ashes and burning fire fall from them. His eyes darted around the area. In surpise and shock his eyes widened at the sights layed out before him. "What...in...the..." His voice trailed as he scanned over it once more. Aduro moved to the first Navi he could, and poked him a few times. He stood up and moved from one to the other. Some were badly hurt, while others simply knocked out. Aduro flew up a few feet to get a better view of the damage.

Adam had already whipped out the notebook and pencil once he saw what had happened. He asked the other operators exactly what happened, and each time he got the same answer, 'A small group of Navi's blew the party and deleted a bunch of stuff, taking all the giveaway chips.' He wrote it down and leaned in o the PET screen, examining everything. "Hey Aduro. Check around, see what you can find." Aduro nodded and flew above the descrution and chaos. He soon saw the golden Navi crying and flew down next to him. Aduro sat down next to him, pointing his flaming wings away.

"What happened?" "I will fill you in later, Aduro," Adam said. "For now try to find out if anyone knows who did this." Aduro let out a sigh as he flew up a bit higher. He shouted and said, "Does anyone have any infomation on the people who did this?"
"Nothing but reading eh?...Fine by me"

Alphonse sat with his new collection of books in the netcafe. Adjusting his glass, he began to open the book. "Nothing to do..."
"Unnnnnnh...." Capuchin moaned as she moved around on the floor, "That hurt. Errrgh. I cant believe I fell off of my pole like that. I need to practice more." She then rubbed her head as she stood back up. "Now....where did my pole go?.....hey.....what happened?"
"...are my Sunshine, my only Sunshine..." the golden NormalNavi rises up, waltzing around, humming a strange tune. It seems he's quite out of it--shock? "Please... please don't take my Sunshine away..."

He jerks. "But they did... they took all the Sunshine away..." Sobbing, he collapses again. "It was supposed to be the start of a new era, a new era of Sunshine... and they took all of it! All 100 Sunshine chips!"
Voltman sighed.
Dang. That's a pretty good chip, too, by what I hear. Ah, well.
He turned to Tenshi.
Sorry. I'm leaving. Here's my e-mail!
Voltman skipped towards ACDC net, humming the song about sunshine... but he decided to wait a bit longer in case there was still something to salvage... then, feeling guilty about leaving the navi, he ran back over.
I'm not gone! What can we do to help?! Where did they go?! TELL ME!
"???"

Alphonse heard a weep from out side of the cafe. Closing his books and transferring it to his PET, he slowly walked out and saw a strange normalnavi sobbing. Alphonse, with his gentleman instinct, immediately came up to him for aid.

"Dear fellow, what's the problem you have?"
"Are you...Are you dead?" Came Rayth's voice in his ear.

"You wish." Chaos groaned as he pushed himself to his feet. "Huh, they took the prizes and ran off."

Chaos scanned the crowd, searching for any sign of where the criminals had gone. Various groups of Navi were standing around in confusion, though most seemed to want to know exactly what had been stolen. Chaos chuckled to himself. The loot did not matter. Those thieves had insulted him, paralyzed him, and they would die for their insolence. Chaos would rip them to shreds with his bare hands.

"Did you manage to track them?" Chaos' voice held a cruel edge.

"Why would you want to..."

"Shut up and answer me."

"No, they vanished without a trace."

"Damn your uselessness."

"Why do you want to follow...?"

"To kill them. Those damn Navi won't survive the day. Tch...If you find them, perhaps we can snag a share of the loot."

"Sigh, I prefer stealing things that are a bit more substantial, but whatever. At least we'll be hampering the competition. Still, there are a lot of NetPolice who are going to be asking questions. Put your disguise back on."

Chaos didn't respond, but the beige NormalNavi appeared once more. He moved closer to the dazed, questioning crowds of Navi, attempting to find out where the criminals had gone.
"Sunshine-" Seraphim began slowly, as he heard the word chips. What could those be? He'd never heard of anything called chips before.

"Chips are a-- um... Technological way of using spells. You use them in a way kinda like that, but not quite." The girl shrugged and blushed slightly at her lie, hoping her navi didn't notice, which hse quite did not.

"Oh, so if I get one of those Sunshine chip thingies, I'll get a spell and go up a level?" The navi asked, cocking his head.

"Yes, exactly." The girl said, nodding.

"I'll bet this is just a plot to get me up to the right level... Or a sidequest for that particular chip! Maybe it's really really really strong!" The navi looked like he was fit to burst with happiness.
"Sunshine, huh...hey!"

Raiden whipped around at the sound of the monkey-like Navi's voice, and went running back over.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry, I'm really sorry...we got hit by some kind of paralyzation blast. I got knocked out, and dropped the pole..."

He quickly held out his hand. "Do you want some help?"
Kobo's Burst of yellowing changed to "No more sunshine now the plants won't grow AHHH!" His pattern also changed from a circle to dashing around and poking out from behind things.
"OH!" Capuchin took teh hand as she stood back up, "Thanks. You were fine. It was my fault. I need to train more." She then gave a giggle, "I want to be able to sleep on my pole! I just need some more training and then I'll sucessfully do it." She then listened to teh sad golden navi's whimpering, "Huh? What's a sunshine chip?"
MeleeMan sprung up suddenly amongst a pile of fallen navis, darting his head back and forth rapidly. "Battle! Did I... did I miss the battle?" he cried out, his broad jaw agape as he surveyed the dismal looking scene.

"No, MeleeMan. There was no battle," Rania sighed. "A bunch of heelnavis took the prizes and ran off with them. They're calling the stolen property 'Sunshine' battle chips now. Apparently, they're gone. All one hundred of them."

MeleeMan sat stunned, clutching the ground tightly with both fists. "Damn them... damn them all!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. He beat the ground hard with both knuckles in rapid succession. "They killed the hosts and took off with the loot! Not only was this a waste of time, it was a waste of life! These enemies fight like cowards! If I could get one of my fists around their scrawny, coniving skulls, I'd crush them then and there!"

"MeleeMan, don't worry about it. We're still new, so there wasn't much of anything we could do. We should be happy you didn't get deleted, unlike a few of those unlucky Progs and NetPolice..." Rania pointed out. "I feel sorry for that golden one there. He seems so out of it now. I guess the strain broke him."

"Puh!" MeleeMan spat, hitting the ground once more with his fist. "I'll go see if he's got anything to say. This whole time wasted... if I can figure out any additional information about those lousy pie-and-punch bandits, I'll go make mincemeat pies out of them! And I'll use... uh... their blood to make the punch! Navi-meat pies and bloody punch!"

"Oh... okay," Rania cringed. "Just find the golden host navi, okay?"

"There he is, right over there. Some other guys are talking to him already," MeleeMan noticed, strutting up next to the navi. "I'll just listen in."

"Hey, now that I think about it, I hope Rass was okay," Rania muttered, remembering the small pink navi from earlier.

"Heh, I have a feeling he'll be fine. The little guy has the warrior's spirit; it is not so easily diminished," MeleeMan responded, keeping his arms crossed confidently as he listened in to hear if the golden navi had anything else to say.
Aduro turned to look at the crying Navi, unsure of what he should do to help. The sobbing was becoming to much for him to handle, along with the song being sung. He let out a sigh and said, "Sunshine chips?" Adam was already searching for data on the chip. "Never heard of it before," He began. "Does damage to all enemeis." Adam looked back to the PET screen. "Well worth it." Aduro nodded and asked the Navi, "Any clues on where they went, who they were?"
Raiden smiled thinly at the monkey-Navi. "Thanks, Miss Monkey. Oh, and by the way, my name's Raiden. Hold on a second."

He crossed the Netsquare, closing in on the raving golden Navi. He put a reassuring hand on his shoulder, and switched his voice to a calmer version. "Look. Please, calm down. I understand that these HeelNavis have done something terrible, and you're upset about it, but all of us together have a great chance of getting those Sunshine chips back for you. Please tell us everything that could help us recover those chips."
Bard watches intently as the panic and fear is spread over the crowd. Some of the net police are even sheading GMO armor and showing their true form. "This is insane. I love it!" Bard delcared. Leo rolled his eyes and said, "No reason to love it. You never know what could happen to us." Bard shrugged and said, "Whoever took to the time to do this really planned it out!" She said in observation. She nodded and looked around once more, keeping a steady beat on the ouside rim of her drum.

Suddendly she felt a strong pain in her as he smog overtook her, causing her to pass out.

++ ++

Bard awoke not long after, with the sounds of Leo's frantic voice yelling into the PET. "Bard? Thank god you are ok!" He nodded his head and said, "The pies, basically exploded. Bard placed her hand on her forhead and let out a moan. "The pies did what now?" "Exploded and realsed the stunning gas." "Oh, you know that makes perfect sence," She said rolling her eyes. Bard slowly pushed herself to her feet, holding tightly onto her drum along the way up. The choas cause was ungodly and unheard of. "Ugh. Bah. Wake up Bard, wake up," She said slapping her forehead to try and jump start her actions. She began to play a soft tune on her piccolo, both to lighten to mood, and figure out more of what happened.

Bard's questions were soon answered as the golden Navi began to cry and sing the sunshine song. Bard kept playing her tune, making sure to overhear as much of the crying navi's words as possible. The mention of the sunshine chip quickly caught her ear. "Hmm?" She stood up, replaceing her piccolo where it belonged, and headed towards the small roup already fomring around the golden Navi. She sat down, a moderate distance away and said nothing. Bard simply listened as she sat there. Leo let out a long sigh. "You seem to be more than ok right now. Works for me. Gather infomation." Bard let out a sigh. "There is nothing to gather. Everyone else passed out just as I did." She turned her attentions back to the golden Navi's words.
"Sunshine?" Chaos asked, a disgusted grimace would have crossed his face were it not for his GMO. "What is a Sunshine Chip?"

"I think I've heard of them before," Rayth offered. "Some sort of low damage, attack all BattleChip. Supposedly it is more effective against those without an elemental nature."

"Bah, sounds alright, but what kind of name is...Sunshine?"

"Err, I'm not sure myself. I heard that it was designed by some sort of NetBattling genius who had a grudge against normal types. It is supposed to be part of an anti-Normal chip offensive. It could become a valuable part of our folder."

"Meh, if you say so..." Chaos turned his attention to the golden Navi, feigning a concerned tone. "Did you see where they went? We can not allow them to escape after commiting such...horrible crimes."
"Well..." Moonlight said, joining the small crowd. "Looks like we have a job ahead of us. You can count me in if you need me. I think it's some crap that we got thrashed like that..." He shrugged a bit. "This guy's kinda lost it. I hope he gets better..."
Capuchin gave a nod and moved over to teh golden navi as well. "Id be gald to help get back the chips too. My name's Capuchin by the way."
A large bell is heard, and the sounds of a cannon explosion. CRASH! A bunch of smoke appears and dissapears shortly after, and a navi was standing in the middle, is unveiled.. 'Ar, what all this be?" His operator shrugged, "Heck, I don't know, Marshanks! How am I s'pose too?" Marshanks grunted. "Aye, Soda. You are right. But I wonder.. what could be goin on?" Soda yelled, "WHY DONTCHA GO AND FIND OUT!?" Marshanks yelled back. "WELL IM JUST 'BOUT TOO!" He sighed and looked around at the group. "Arr... Well this be odd." The navi scratched his head and walked around a bit.