Grand Unveiling!

Chaos tensed up as the golden Navi hugged him. It was one of the most disgusting moments in his life. A small crackle of crimson energy sparked across him fingers. He was about to make an example out of the gold colored fool when the Navi broke the embrace and ran off to follow several sets of foot prints. The crimson energy died down as Chaos made a mental note to track down and kill the gold Navi once this particular killing spree had ended.

"So..." Rayth asked, slightly amused at his Navi's discomfort. "Who are we teaming with?"

"What?" Chaos sounded scandalized.

"Our team? To track down the other criminals."

"I don't need any help."

"Yeah, but you're getting it. There are about thirty of us here and only six portals. If we all stick together, that makes groups of five Navi."

"Damn it..." Chaos growled. He turned to look for the aggressive fire-type. "He'll do. Maybe I'll be able to have some fun on this trip after all."

Chaos, still in his beige disguise, strode toward MeleeMan and offered a resigned wave in greeting.

"Hello, would you mind if I joined your group to hunt down these villans?"
Marshanks approaches a navi. "Hey. You wanna pair up?" He said to American. Sodapop didn't know why Marshanks would ask him, but he didn't really care. Marshanks smiled while asking. Sodapop wondered. <Would Marshanks and some American navi go good together..? I dunno..>
Tenshi looked over at Voltman before handing over his email "here.... I'm going to netfrica net, I hope to see you there" Without another word, Tenshi jacked out.
Raiden strode over to Capuchin and Shuilong, pleased that he was being listened to by the general populace. He grinned even wider as Shuilong and Capuchin agreed to accompany him on the search to find the missing Sunshine chips.

"Okay, so, um...nobody's gone to SciLab yet. What do you guys think of that? I don't think we'll have too much trouble there."
"Scilabs works with me!" Capuchin said.
"I concur, let's go." Shuilong responded, turning around and walking towards the SciLabs portal.
"Sounds like a plan!" Raiden agreed as he hurriedly followed the dragon-Navi towards the set of brightly glowing panels. As he neared it, he degenerated into a blast of electricity again, and was slurped up like so many noodles.

--SCILAB TRANSMISSION--
American looked at the swashbuckling navi that had just stood infront of him, and asked him if he would be able to join with him. As American had thought before, he was more the listen too type. So he had only one reaction that would take care of this situation. American looked the navi over once, then another time. Just to make sure he was picking one of the best to team with.

"Sure, where do I sign?"
"How bout.. Yoka net?" Marshanks questioned. Sodapop yawned. "Do we get to fight stuff yet?" The navi frowned. "Wouldja shut your eager trap and wait? We will fight soon!" Marshanks snapped at Soda. "Oh excuuuuse me! Fine. I'll surf the web." Soda began clicking a bunch of times, minimizing the window of Marshanks talking to American. "So, how bout it?"
Capuchin immediatley followed Raiden with a backflip into the portal.
American looked around at the portals. He had seen someone very interesting go into the Electown portal. He wanted to follow that man, unless more people went into that portal. He had to run his idea by with Marshanks just to be nice.

"So uuh. How about we head to Electown instead. I saw a pretty powerful looking navi go that way. He may prove useful. You first, Mr. Pirate."
(edited)
Chaos didn't really wait for a response, continuing his conversation as though MeleeMan had said yes.

"We could travel to Sharo first. As it is out of the way and inhospitable to most, it would be the perfect place for a criminal to lie low." Chaos didn't bother adding his own experiences to his conjecture.

Just then, Chaos remembered the strange pink Navi that this fighter had been speaking with. The pink one had seemed insecure and rather shy, all in all a perfect subject for his tortures. Now how to suggest...

"Of course, it would be safer to travel in a group. Perhaps, your little pink friend? A trio of Navi would have a far better chance of tracking down and catching those criminals than one all on his own. Especially with a warrior as skilled as yourself." Chaos knew how to manipulate people. "Oh, forgive my rudeness...I am called NaviMan. Yes, I know...My operator isn't the most creative."

Rayth was indignant, but he held his tongue at Chaos' barbed words. The NetOp was eager to track down the criminals as well, though not for the bloodthirsty reasons of Chaos. Rayth found the idea of a free, or possibly several free Sunshine chips to be well worth the danger.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Druidman stood up to his fullest height cupped his hands, and yelled. "HEY, DUDES! I'M GOING TO ELECTOWN NET, ANY DUDES OR DUDETTES THAT WANNA COME WITH ME, HURRY UP!" He yelled as he drew his scimitar and marched into the Electown portal.

"I got your back!" Exclaimed Moonlight, dashing after him. Damn, I hope our town's net is alright. He thought...
Marshanks laughed. "Hah! Gonna hide behind the strong guy, Eh? I was just sayin Yoka because nobody went. Electown is too easy, mate!" Soda laughed as well. "But if he really wants to, we can do Electown. Ah well. I don't really like the fact of my navi fighting with somebody stronger.." Marshank smiled. "And besides, ya got me, mate! So, your choose. Go through one, I'll follow."
Oberon turned his head, then followed the shady figure who Titania had exchanged a few words with at the party into his home net of Sharo. "You have my blade!" He shouted, taking a running leap into the portal with weapons drawn.
American began to run as fast as he could. He wouldn't be able to hold this speed for long. But just long enough to reach the portal, his speed was pretty amazing for someone his size. But still he dove into the portal head first, as if he was in a football game.

"American away."
"Great", Ozho thinks, "I was worng at what the chaos was for, AND it happened to fast for me to stop any of them". Ozho looks around, and see where the navis are going. Seeing that none are heading to netfirca, he walks to the portal and enters it.
"S-S-S-Sharo?" stammered Rass, eyes widening in panic. He had, after all, been smuggled out of Sharo in secret and had no great will to return. Conscious of the extremely edgy persona he was radiating, he attempted to calmly explain his aversion to the place. "I-I-I-I... Sharo? I... aheh... I'm terribly s-sorry, but S-Sharo is just one of th-those places where I absolutely, positively..."

Suddenly, Suien's face appeared on a screen behind Rass, "...one of those places where we also believe the criminals could have run off to. Rass and I will accompany you to in pursuit of the terrorists." The screen blinked out of existence as quickly as it had arrived, leaving the pink-and-black navi with his mouth agape.

WHAT? thought Rass, whirling around and switching his communicator to a private channel, "Are you insane?" he demanded, "S-Sharo is the place where I w-was..."

"I know," was Suien's terse reply, "but right now, I don't really trust any of the navis except MeleeMan. Judging by the way he talked, I don't think he's necessarily a bad guy. Tough and assertive... and a bit of a chauvinist... but not bad. Stick close to him and trust nobody - they even infiltrated the ranks of the netpolice, so you don't know who could be hiding under a GMO..."

Rass wasn't convinced, but he turned around to face "NaviMan" and nodded his head. "Al...Alright," he said finally, "I... I guess we'll accompany you on your j-journey." Turning to MeleeMan, he put on the toughest voice he could manage, given the circumstances. "Besides," he grunted, "M-maybe we'll find some t-tough viruses there on the way. Not like the s-sissy ones those other weakling navis get to f-face!"

Cripes... I sound like Argo, he thought as he waited for a reply.
XIII was still coughing a bit from the smoke.
"Wait, did you hear that Remii?"
"yeah, those guys went to scilab. I hope dad is ok. Mabey we should go too."
"Right. Follow the bouncing monkey!"

XIII dashed off into the portal that the others had jumped into.