Grand Unveiling!

"Uhhh..."

AniMay slowly shook her head as she got up, trying to clear the cobwebs from her head. Looking around, Her galzed eyes widened as she saw the horde of virii. Letting out a healthy 'eeeek' that had a good 4 e's in it, AniMay quickly took a step back and took a shakey battle position.

<Alright, were out numbered and clearly outclassed, but those navi that showed up look like they know what they are doing...> Genso stated as he shuffled around for his battle chips, looking through discarded chip bags and DVD cases.

What other navi... AniMay thought, looking around. She saw a armored wolf like navi with wings taking a battle stance near her, but he diddn't seem much more powerful than her. looking farther ahead, she saw them.They must be so though... she silently thought to herself, blushing slightly,One of them doesn't even need armor, he's just wearing a...

<AniMay! Get your head in the game!>, Genso shouted as he tossed empty food containers over his soulders in a desperate attempt to find his battle chips,<You gotta dodge for a bit, at least till I can find your chips...>

"Right!", she shouted in reply and quickly began to dash off latterally to the virri, keeping an eye on them and preparing to jump when needed.

Actions:

1-3) running jumps(auto-dodge)
Dimensionman and Swing charge into the fray, each heading a different direction.

"Vile creatures! You will be deleted for justice!" Dimensionman cried out as he quickly cut down two of the Spidy with a sword chip. He turned to face the DrkHeelNavi, declaring "You're despicable! Hiding behind virii instead of fighting the enemy yourself!" He began to rush the HeelNavi, only to have the Scuttlest block his path. As they stood in front of him, they both began forming a ball of energy in their mouths, and unleashed the energy straight at Dimensionman. He was able to nimbly dodge one, but the other glanced his arm and destroyed his sword chip in the process. "Justice shall prevail!" he exclaimed, preparing for his next move...

Meanwhile, Swing was busy dealing with three Whompers. "I guess it's just us," he said as he lept in the air. He brought his crimson Wo Dao to bear above his head, grabbing the hilt with both hands and coming down onto a Whomper with all his might. He quickly spun and slashed the virus again. "C'mon! I'm taking it easy on you guys. Did you need a timeout?" It was a rhetorical question of course, as he gave the virus no time to answer before plunging the sword through it, causing it's data to disintegrate into nothingness. A nearby Whomper didn't take kindly to this though, and let loose a fiery breath that singed him.

The speedo-clad Navi stared down at the Bombworks. "Hey, I need through here if you don't mind," he said making a quick and blinding attack on the virus in the middle. As it stood stunned, the navi formed a dealdy looking scythe, lashing out at the Bombwork with a flurry of attacks that it would have been hard pressed to dodge had it not been blinded. "I guess that blows for you, huh?" Having dropped his guard though, another had snuck up behind him and placed a bomb, ready to explode any second. Oblivious, he looked at the Heelnavi, just before it darted off.

The DrkHeelNavi seemingly teleported across the netsquare, appearing before AniMay. He quickly let loose a flurry of attacks with the rageclaw and though she tried her best the DrkHeelNavi grabbed her. In a menacing voice, he growled "I'll finish you off soon enough, fool. Stay out of the way while the real navi's play." With that, he tossed her angrily into Kobozen, knocking them both down in a jumbled heap.

SpidyA:Deleted
SpidyB:Deleted
SpidyC:80
WhomperA:Deleted
WhomperB:130
WhomperC:130
BombWorkA:180
BombWorkB:Deleted
BombWorkC:180
ScuttlestA:200
ScuttlestB:200

DrkHeelNavi: 800 (EQUIP: RageClaw, VariableSwd!)

Bomb!: 10

Dimensionman: 200
Swing: 160
???: 300 (Equip: DrakScythe)

Kobozen: 40
AniMay: 60
As AniMay was dashing ascross the net square that was in a circle, she felt a large claw grab onto her. Before she relized what was happening, she felt herself flying through the air. Fortunetly, the large wolflike navi cusioned her fall...

Shaking her head, she shouted back at the darknavi,"How dare you hurt an unsepecting female. What kind of honor do you have?"

As she said this, she rased her arm and her pendant began to glow. she continued, "You are a twisted creature of darkness and I'll be glad to see you deleted."

"POWER TRANSFORMATION!!!"

As she called out her attack, the glow from the pendant enveloped her body in a pink glow. As the light slowly dissipated, AniMay stood in an ebony plate armour bikini, simmaler to the legendary valkeries.

When she looked around at to see how the other navi's were doing, She noticed that there was a ticking bomb directly behind the navi in the speedo.Dammit... She thought, The transformation won't last long enough to do much else than save him, but they are our best chance for survival...

Making up her mind, she quickly turned to face the bomb and pointed her hand at it. Please let this hit...

"HEART PENDANT!"

A bolt of pink light shot out of her braclet and whent speeding towards the bomb. She then turned to kobozen,"Hold on! we've got to get some distance!" Quickly grabbing him by the shoulder and crouched down, then pushing her legs with all of her might, and made a large leap away from the virii, trying to carry kobozen with her.

actions

1)sig 1-power transformation(+15 to all actions for the rest of the turn)
2)basic wepon-heart pendant(4(?)+15) to bomb
3)grab kobozen and run-(autododge+15)
Kobo tried to do something but got grabbed at the other weakened Navi. He tore himself loose and then let loose some of his leaves at the virii *and mainly the bomb* before he readied his defense. His cannon chip still active, he stood like a samuri with a spear ready to fight a ninja with a gattling gun.

SUMMARY:

1. Get loose from AniMay
2. Sig attack LVL 1:Throwing leaves (10 dmg each, 1 to bomb!, 5 to remianing Spidy)
3. Auto dodge/parry (Cannon chip active for this purpose)
A not quite small navi ran by the battle, not even bothering to look, ignoring the whole deal, he seemed to be happily ignoring the battle, jumping straight into the portal to netfrica, a happy, but somewhat silly grin pasted on his face.
"You've done well thus far, virus--" Dimensionman declares, tossing his ruined Sword aside, "--but you're no match for my true power!" Dropping into a crouch, Dimensionman begins grunting, beads of sweat marking his exertion as
the area around his lanky orange form begin to blur...

"He'll take awhile." Swing groans, as he moves to cover his assumed ally. "Looks like I should bring out my ace, as well..." Bringing his blood-red blade before his eyes, Swing gently stroked the flat of the blade with the index and middle fingers of his off-hand, moving from hilt to point in a smooth motion.
As if by magic, the Wo Dao burst into life, hungry flames seeming to pull at the blade and the wielder... "Burn to ashes!" Swing declares, as he promptly slices the Whompers into ribbons with his fiery weapon--

The HeelNavi looked in astonishment--an elemental blade? These... weren't ordinary Navis. A whispered curse never making it past his mouthpiece, he charged at the green swordsman, his own glowing sword extending in length. A sudden swoosh, and the HeelNavi was rolling on the ground, having thrown his way out of the blade of a scythe. "You!" He snarls, as the scythe comes down again, this time clipping his side. "What did you expect, your third cousin, twice removed?" The nearly-nude Navi swings the scythe again--

Dimensionman suddenly straightens up with a roar, his balled up fists at his side as his eyes burst into a brilliant white light behind his visor. A solid rock, perfectly cut, appears before him as he waves his hand wildly, gesturing forward and to the side as not one, but two Windboxes land beside him, each settling at a 60 degree angle to the rear of the RockCube. "Hooooooooh!" Dimensionman leaps onto the Rockcube, as the Windboxes kick into life, gale winds blasting full power into the rear of the Rockcube! Aligning his sturdy steed at the shielded insectoids, the Defender of Justice screwed up his face in concentration again, as the RockCube began to slowly creak forward, purring across the floor as it slowly ground forward. The pair of Windboxes, by some unknown force, bobbed behind the unconventional fighter and his ride, propelling it faster and faster--"PREPARE FOR THE PUNISHING DIMENSIONCHARIOT OF RIGHTEOUS VICTORY!" [b][/b]Dimensionman yells out, as he raises one hand forward to point at his targets.

"Not this time!" The HeelNavi snarls, sidestepping the blade and grabbing onto the shaft of the scythe with his clawed hand, locking it into a vicegrip before twisting, throwing the weapon to the side while slashing out with his sword, raking the green-haired Navi across the chest. "Out of my sight!" He steps in, slashing again--

A sickening clang rings across the area, as the changling blade meets its match, a weapon made of perfect sappire, the light literally flowing off the shimmering surface. "How long has it been, HeelNavi?" The wound across his chest slowly drips, but the proud Navi ignores the pain, as he continues to whisper--"Just how many years has it been since your kind took her away from me?"

"What are you--" The HeelNavi starts, staring into his opponent's eyes. It was unlike anything he had ever seen--the irises were like shimmering opals, glittering multifaceted pools of light. "Answer me!" the leader of the trio screams, as he whips the Aquablade across in a wicked slash, breaking the trance and shattering the VariableSword, sending the HeelNavi flying. Behind them, a bomb explodes prematurely, as a blast and a rain of leaves break it apart.

A Spidey is also stricken, and attacks back in a huff, a gobule of webbing striking Kobozen straight in the chest.

Meanwhile, the mess of objects that Dimensionman had summoned continued to barrel through the area, now moving faster than the average runner. On top of the RockCube, Dimensionman fought to keep control of his careening vehicle--holding two Windboxes was proving to be far harder than he had anticipated. Swerving left and right, the DimensionChariot was a sight to behold, the Bombworks scattering to the edges of the NetSquare to avoid the catastrophe waiting to happen. Second by second, the mess of Navi and objects lurched closer to the Scuttlests--

SpidyA:Deleted
SpidyB:Deleted
SpidyC:30
WhomperA:Deleted
WhomperB:!DELETED!

WhomperC:!DELETED!
BombWorkA:180
BombWorkB:Deleted
BombWorkC:180
ScuttlestA:200
ScuttlestB:200

DrkHeelNavi: 670 (EQUIP: RageClaw)

DIMENSIONCHARIOT!
Dimensionman: 200
RockCube: 200
WindboxA: 100
WindboxB: 100

Swing: 160 (Equip: Fireblade)
???: 140 (Equip: Aquablade)

Kobozen: 1
AniMay: 60
"Damn pervy old fart...." Soulman muttered as he wandered into the square. Leon's statement still had him in a bad mood. As he looked up, his eyes got wide. Five navis were engaged in battle with a strong group of viruses and one nasty looking Heelnavi. One he recognized as the pervy one who had been chasing the child navi earlier. Another was some girl who had been in the event earlier and had been acting a bit... silly to say the least. The other two looked vaguely familar, though if he had ever met them in person, he couldn't remember. However, the leader of the group, the one bleeding, was the one that caught his attention, "Stupid old man.... WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU"RE DOING?! What would mom say if she saw the man she devoted her life to running around in that? No doubt you're just trying to impress the ladies by playing hero! What the hell did she ever see in you...?" He began charging his Soul Flash, "So worthless... I'll save your ass for her sake."

"Worthless?" Wes glanced at the Aquablade nervously. That was the chip he coveted. It was the most powerful weapon in the arsenal of the man he respected most. Wes knew his navi was full of crap, and normally he would have called him on it, but not in this situation. Soulman was running purely on pride and resentment. Of course, there was no way he could fight effectively in this position, "Right, worthless. Of course, if he's using chips that must mean sensei's around, right? I don't think we should charge in before he gives the word. If we rush in blindly we'll only be in the way. Let's just wait for instructions~"

"That guy can go suck a lemon." Soulman crossed his arms, "Of course, with that tone, I know you're not going to help me until your 'Sensei' says so. I'm that that stupid that I'll try to do it all on my own... or at least not for his sake I won't."

Wes let out of a sigh of relief. Hopefully his teacher would realize that Soulman wasn't mentally able to fight and have them hold back. He was sure that they would only be given the order to advance if his master if he had something up his sleeve. Of course, there was always a slight chance that the navi was using chips held in reserve in his memory banks. If that was the case, then there definately wouldn't be any response. He thought for a minute. It had been somewhere between six months and a year since he had seen his master. The thought of talking to him again now made him a bit nervous. A bead of sweat rolled down his head. Yeah, probably definately he was away right now. His navi would never had taken so much damage under his command, so that had to be the case. Yeah, absolutely. There was no need to worry.... uh, think about that.
Ozho, with charred hair and burnt robe appears near soulman. He scraches his head while looking at what was going on, then asks "Um, whats going on here?".
Kobo, after taking a near deadly hit, watched the bombworks run around to the edge and decides to do the same. That crazy navi was about to get himself ploded. He had half a mind to shoot the rockcube out from under him as well. He scurried away from ANYTHING while keeping an eye out. However he was too tired and nearly fell over, so he turned around and watched from stray virri.

SUMMARY:

1. Scurrie to teh edge of the battlefield
2.3. dodge/counter with cannon chip
Tornado burst into the NetSquare and gaped at the current battle. "Don't you dare," said a voice. Tornado sighed and grabbed a mangled folding chair. He unfolded it and sat down. He fidgeted with the chair until it was apparently comfortable enough. Moving as far away as possible, he sat down and watched.

((Meh, nothing else to do.))
Shuilong blasted back into the Netsquare and saw...
One navi wearing a purple speedo.
One navi riding some... chariot-thing.
And a green navi with a Sword. Apparently they were in the midst of battle, and winning, so he decided not to butt in, but simply watch. Oh, and maybe run the hell away from any oncoming attacks, that sounded nice.

Turn Summary
1-3. Prepped Dodges
A flash of blue lightning streaked across the sky, and crashed into the stone ground, leaving a large crater. A singed looking navi stepped out, coffing. Dusting off his cloak he stepped out of the crater and walked to the center of the square. Instantly he noticed a large gathering of navi fighting a horde of virus's.

"Holy crap, heelnavi wasn't kidding!"

Kenji summoned four hitodama and took his stance.
Ozho runs to the portal heading to scilab and enters it.
AniMay stumbled back and winced as the wolf like navi first rejected her help, and then was webbed by the virii he attacked. As she watched him scurry away, the time ran out on her transformation and she reverted back in a flash of pink light. Dammit, she thought, I was hoping to do more than just that amount of damage...

Looking into the crowd of virii, She sees that the spidy virus that attacked her ally was severly weakened. "Genso! send me a cannon chip!"

<You got it! Cannon chip in, download!>

In a pink flash, a small revolver appears in the air above her aand falls into her outstreached hand. Leveling the barrel at the weakend spidy, she pulls the trigger as the gun explodes in a firey blast, sending the speeding projectile towards the unsuspecting virii.

As she looked around for the next sutible target, she notices a growing number of navis that just seemed to be watching,"Hey! what are you doing?!? We could use a hand here!"

Turning her attention back towards the virii, she cocks her legs to launch herself out of harms way.

actions

1) battlechip-cannon(40 dmg) to spidyC
2) yell at new navis-wasted action
3) auto-dodge
bard came back through the protal shouting, "I DON'T WANT TO BE A PIE! I DON'T LIKE GRAVY!!" Leo rolled his eyes at his Navi adn said over the private link, "We are here becuase of a fight! Not so you can become a pie. Now here are some chips! I personally want that Sunshine chip!" Bard nodded and said "Ok. Fine. But no gravy." Leo slotted in two shotguns. He said, "Here ya go."

Bard began the beat and the crow fired the two shotguns. She then played her movement spell.

++Summary++
1) Shotgun to Windbox A -50 Splash-
2) Shotgun to Windbox A -50 Splash-
3) Dodge
++Summary++

Breian fart, and feeling uninspired right now. This is as good as this post is going to get T.T
XIII walked in behind Shuilong and so the fighting. Just like before when he had entered the net square, this place had descended back into chaos.
"Hey XIII," Kasumi asked. "Should we get involved? Things seem to be more or less under control here."
"Your right Kasumi. Hey, where is that Capuchin navi? I really wanted to speak with her about something."

XIII turned aroud to look in the portal, waiting for Capuchin to exit.
Capuchin finally appeared. She swooped in with a backflip landing on both feet. "Alright, now lets....." She paused realising that a battle already started. SHe looked at the opponents and gave a confused look. ".......are those......badguys?"
a small blue beam of light appered on the outer area of the battle, as Nikko appeared.

"damn...looks like theres a HUGE battle going on...."
"stay out for now.....we may be needed soon."
"Ok."

Nikko then readied herself to dodge if she is attacked.

Overview
all preped dodges.
The burst of chain lightning exploded upwards out of the portal, slightly after all of the other representatives who had gone after the HeelNavi in SciLab, and landed in the form of Raiden once more. The slight smile that seemed to come with being in the Netsquare was back once more, but it quickly dropped off his face as he saw the insanity that was taking place in front of him.

As he stood frozen, taking it all on, some guy atop a Rockcube went rushing past, with a pair of fans trailing behind. The wind from them sent Raiden's hair flying, and tugged him back into reality.

"Hey! You're responsible for...uh...." His finger had shot up to point at the orange Navi on top of the cube of stone, but now it was jumping from him to the Navi with the red sword, and then to the one wearing very little at all. Capuchin wondered out loud whether these were the enemy, and Raiden shrugged in response.

"Uh...I guess so." He shook his head quickly. "But those virii are definitely not on our side, so let's make sure they don't bother us while we're taking down the criminal!"
Alphonse stepped into the Netsquare, hopping for a peaceful time, found a chaotic situation infront of him. "...A battle in the Netsquare?", "Oo! Oo!! Let's fight them!!"

"Hey! what are you doing?!? We could use a hand here!"

"...Godness gracious...", "You heard him!!", "Yes yes...I need some hard brandy after this."

Confused from the current situation, Alphonse analyzed the situation to see who is the foe and friend. "K! Send me the new chip!!", "Got it!! BigHammer1, SEND!!". A large full metal hammer appeared in front of Alphonse, ready to break anything into oblivion. "This weapon looks bit-too-primitive to me...But no point of nagging right now!!". Alphonse grabbed the Hammer with both of his hands and ran towards one of the bomb. The hammer defiantly slowed Alphonse down with it's weight, but he managed to stop in front of one of the bomb work. "Crush it!!", "Oooorryyaaa!!!!". Alphonse pulled the hammer over his head and attempted to pound the Bomb on it's hard head.

The hammer broke into piece after the assult, slowly falling down between Alphonse's hand. "My, isn't this a brittle weapon", "Meh, just ditch that weapon. I'm sending you RageClaw", "You planned ahead? This must be the first time you did so!", "What plan?", "... ...Moment of success is just an illusion...". Alphonse's gauntlet morphed into a claw, shining with flawless metal work. He turned to the same BombWork and grabbed it by the fuse. Alphonse spun violently, adding heavy momentum to the BombWork, and threw it, hoping to crash on the other Bombwork to create an explosion.

Actions:
1: Analyze the Situation
2: BigHammer1 Pound (160 Dmg/Break) @ BombWorkC
3: RageClaw grab (20 Dmg Each) @ BombworkC towards BombworkA