Grand Unveiling!

Soulman yawned as he began to come to. He streched a bit, resting his on something firm. Opening his eyes, he noticed dents on the table above them, "Well, looks like it held, but barely." He then glances to the side, noticing his hand on Ayumi's theigh, "Gah! Sorry!" He cried, pulling his hand back in embarassment.

"Well, you missed it, Soulman. Seems everyone's heading out." Majin Wes then went over the details.

"Uh huh..." Soulman reviewed the clues quickly. He looked at his companion, "Sorry about being a bit rough back there. It seems I'm needed elsewhere, so I'm heading out. If you want, you can meet me in Yoka again after I finish. I'll head to the Onsen immediately after I take care of this 'Sunshine' business." He then got out from under the table and headed into the portal, after setting the coordinates.
Kenji sat up and gave a great big yawn. He looked around in a sleepy eyed daze and looked at the carnage surrounding him. He stood up a bit and stretched out his sore limbs, then dusted off his dress... robes. He heard an annoying beeping sound all around him, the nopened up a digital comm channel. A glowing screen appeared in front of him with a picture of Keito's face on it.

"Yo Hows it going? That was a nice nap, what just happened?"

"Son of a, jeese, you can sleep through anything can't you? Look, a freakin squad of heelnavis busted in and knocked you out."

"Meh, not my problem. I really don't care..." Kenji gave a slight shrug.

"...They took the gifts."

"THOSE BASTARDS!!!! I'll hunt them down and rip them apart myself!"

"Yo, join your new friend there and help him out. Somethingtells me you'll need some help."

Kenji waltzed over to the scarfed navi in a slight strut. He stood up straight and looked at the navi's face.

"Yo, need some help dude?
Marshanks chuckled. "Electown it is. Off we go!" He yelled, took a swig of rum and jumped through the portal, with a wide grin on his face.
"Did you hear that, ShellMan?" Walden asked, surprisingly optimistic all of a sudden. "We can help catch those crooks! This should give is a chance to help with the recovery effort after all. Let's head after them!"

ShellMan whimpered slightly at the thought of chasing down the Navis that had caused so much trouble here without even directly attacking. Still, he was glad to see Walden in a good mood. He couldn't let his operator down now. "... Okay, Walden. I'll get on it." ShellMan took a look around to see if he kind find anyone he knew, but most people seemed to have already scrambled into a portal. ShellMan sighed, but decided to head back to Yoka... after all, it was one of the only exotic areas he'd seen so far. Besides, maybe once he finished he could get some time in at the springs.

With that, ShellMan hovered toward the Yoka Net portal. He cautiously stuck on arm in and, finding no harm, entered it himself.
As Triggerman tipped the brim of his a degree lower, a deeper shadow etched across his visage, clinging like blood on the gang victim.

In a squint, he scanned the now busied crowd, observing the formation of groups and departures that ensued.

As his eyes darted around, he took particular notice of a small collection of personalities that had gathered. He knew the faces; Charming was there, as was the contender he'd briefly spoke with. The androgynous navi that had assumed a assertive role earlier had made apace for the same portal.

He'd yet to fire lead yet, but intuition twanged again, hitting Triggerman's gut like a full magazine. Fate had the smoking barrel, and he could smell it. It was pointing him to Sharo.

Lady Luck was pulling strings again, but there was little he could do but play the puppet. The cast was set; and as he judged from the characters he'd be rubbing guns with, the act would be interesting.

The Western Wind made a brash remark against his serape, throwing it into disarray behind him as he approached the portal.

The time to play it Bogart had passed.

Winter awoke to the sound of J.T.'s concerned voice "...'re awake! Winter, are you alright?" Jared was immensely relieved that Winter had survived being stunned while moving at high speed... and the subsequent crash into the booth (which hadn't survived its encounter with her) resulting from that speed. Yet, the crash had obviously taken its toll on her, as she was visibly shaken and more than a bit disoriented, which was also reflected in her strained speech... "Ungh... Where am... I...?"

Jared thought, She doesn't sound too well, but at least she's alive... Oi! She's going to give me gray hairs..., but instead said, "You're in the Net Square. You were attacked by Heel Navis disguised as Net Police. They shot you in the back with some sort of stun weapon while you were moving and you crashed into a booth. You survived; the booth didn't. You look terrible..."

"I'll be fine... I'm just... a bit too warm..." she said... thought she didn't sound fine at all... "Just give me a moment... to cool down again..." Winter began concentrating on bringing her body temperature down again, which restored color to her face. As she cooled down, she sat upright, and took a moment to brush her long snowy hair out once more (which further served to cool her down). As she brushed her hair, she noticed the other Navis exiting the square, which propted her to ask "What happened while I was unconsious?"

Jared replied calmly "The Heel Navis deleted the rest of the Net Police, and ran away with some valuable Battle Chips. The gold navi over there was practically hysterical when it found out the chips were gone." Jared paused and did some data tracing... "They seem to have split up into 6 groups, and headed out into the Net. The only group that hasn't been pursued yet is the group that fled into Yoka's Network. They've got a 5 minute head start."

Winter stood and dusted herself off. She looked well again... Amazing... She looked terrible a minute ago... But she looks perfectly fine now... He realized he was staring when she spoke, and caused him to snap out of it... She smiled and spoke "Then I'm going to Yoka Net. Besides, ACDC Net is under construction, so getting your registration data in impossible anyway."

"Sounds good to me."

Five minutes is not nearly long enough to escape me... was Winter's only thought as she silently stepped into the portal...
"You want me to go with you to Sharo, huh?" MeleeMan addressed the beige navi, looking him over from head to toe. He frowned deeply, apparently quite disappointed that he couldn't find anything to distinguish the navi. "Alright, NaviMan, I'll play along. But you'd better have more of the warrior's spirit than your pitiful form suggests."

"MeleeMan! Don't be rude, especially not now!" Rania pleaded. "We'll have to work together if we want to succeed!"

"Heh. Alright, I'll give them the respect they deserve. However, this also implies that if they don't deserve respect, I ain't given it to them," he stated rather obviously. "So, I know Rass has got my back," he thought to himself. "That's good. A street fighter always needs someone to watch his back. But I have no idea about these other guys; they've yet to show me anything... They've yet to earn my respect," he ended, his eyes narrowing, although still hidden behind his metal eyemask. "Alright, I'm heading out to Sharo then. I'll meet you folks there," he spoke up, tilting his head over towards the gate to the icy net area.
Chaos waited for the large, aggressive Navi to disappear into the portal to Sharo Net, watching the Navi's movements, plotting his fall into darkness. MeleeMan, as the female voice had called him, seemed obsessed with the foolish, idealistic notion of a warrior and his indomitable spirit. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad. In Chaos' mind, there was only one thing a warrior was good for and that was spreading the death and destruction that the world so deserved.

He turned to the pink and black Navi, his dark thoughts hidden by his light-hearted voice. "Rass was it? Nice to meetcha! Let's go catch those bad guys and teach them a lesson!"

Chaos turned toward the Sharo portal, smiling cruelly behind his beige mask. All of the pieces were coming together nicely, his play things gathering to his side like chicks following a mother hen. Chaos wondered how quickly he would be able to corrupt each one. How long before they were as dark as him? How long before they begged for the release that only he could give them?

The plain, beige NormalNavi entered the portal and faded away.
Rass nodded to NaviMan as he followed MeleeMan into the portal. As he passed the beige navi, however, the sapphire on Rass' back activated, shining slightly even in the brightness of the NetSquare. Unbeknowest to the pink navi, a patch of blue appeared on Rass' back, Tem's eyes materializing in the center of it. The pair of eyes scrutinized NaviMan carefully, squinting slightly as though attempting to see through the suspicious plainness that adorned Rass' future partner.

Hmm....

Rass stopped, then looked upward, communicating mentally with his tactical system. Tem? What's wrong? he thought, You usually don't take on that tone unless you think something's wrong... or if you're planning something. Suien warned you not to try to take over the main system, remember? Last time you damaged a lot of our core subroutines when you tried to hack my system administrator status and...

Shut up, hissed Tem, her eyes darting toward Rass' front. Rass blinked and looked uneasily downward as the patch of blue made its way across his back and to his front. It's not you this time, she said softly, but with a deep seriousness that even Rass could appreciate, It's just.... Tem trailed off, not finishing her sentence.

It's just what? asked Rass, walking toward the portal.

...nothing. replied Tem, the patch of blue moving once again to Rass' back and her eyes glaring suspiciously at NaviMan, ...nothing at all...
Winter entered the Square from the Yoka portal she'd just vanished into moments before. She stopped and began speaking to Jared "Yoka Net is a miserably hot and humid place filled with hot-springs. It's too much for me to handle at this point." Jared looked back at her, slightly startled, but she continued speaking before he could get a word in "Is there any place you'd suggest?"

Jared paused in thought for a moment... then the answer came to him: Home! Winter arched an eyebrow at him as he began to answer her question with a smile "Yes, in fact I know the perfect place to send you... Netopia. I used to live there until yesterday, so I know the area fairly well. The culprits also went in that direction, and I'd be willing to bet my registration data is still on file with the Netopian government. We'd be killing 2 birds with one stone."

Winter smiled at that, responded with "Aye. That's a good plan." and stepped into the portal....
"Um... which? So many choices... Wait. That'd be five or six per... per... But that breaks the rules! There's only supposed to be three per... per... Oh... I get it. They're not in the party. I didn't hear anyone inviting each other. They must be NPCs that I have to invite to my party in order to proceed the plot! It all makes sense!" The navi dropped the punch bowl, and nearly rushed into a random portal, then remembered the normalnavi that had gone through the sharo portal.

"That's obviously either a force of evil disguised as one of us, or an NPC destined to die and tell us important details of the plot. Either way, there's also that fist-fighter. Every party needs a monk. I'm going to coldland!" The navi rushed into sharo, disregarding everything else. They were just NPCs anyway.
Ayumi turned as Soulman walked past her and went back to the Yoka area.

"Well... I guess we should go help somewhere, right." Ayumi said to Leon. "I guess I'll go back to the onsen and look..." She stood and began to walk to the portal.

"Hey now... don't get any funny ideas about going back there to help and end up slacking off, got it?" Leon said in a serious tone. "If you're going only so you can 'investigate' the onsen, you'd better think of something else to do quick."

Ayumi glared back at Leon through the screen of the PET. "I'll do whatever I want. This is MY free day, not your's." She took the final step and walked through the link to Yoka.
Aduro was still flying in the air with his arms crossed as everyone organized and picked their portals. He let out a scoff as he heard many Navi's picking who they wanted to team with and go into the different area. As things started to wind down, people having found their groups, Aduro flew slightly higer into the air and accounced, "I am still able to go with a group. Any group need another member?" He scanned the crowd, letting the fire fall freely from his wings. Aduro slowly fell back to the ground and watched and waited for a responce.

Adam was taking a few notes, writing out exactly what he thought should happen in these fights. "We have a few chips, as does the rest of the others. We need to get sme chips in our battles. We really need to," Adam said. He nodded as he collected his very small chip pile. "Lets find a group and go. I don't care where we go." Aduro nodded and formed threw small fire seeds. He started to juggle them while waiting.

Aduro watched as the group filed into their respective places. He saw a lack of people going into Netopia. He nodded and said, "Ok we have a path. Netopia." Aduro walked into the portal, following his new teammates.
Bard sat still, still somewhat dazed from the events unfolding before her. She held her head and let out a moan from a headache. Slowly she sang a few notes to a basic song, before stadning up to understand exactly what was going on. "Soot trails?" She asked, having caught only a small part of the talk. Leo said, "Yup. We need to follow one to find the people." Bard nodded and follwed a small group into the scilabs.

No time to post right...will post later just needed to get in here and get this done.
Voltman looked around, and as Tenshi told him where he would be, he nodded and said,
See you there!
Then, wondering why Tenshi needed to jack out, Voltman headed to Netfrica through the portal.
"Wh.....whats going on?"
"i don't know. i guess that we should go and join."
"which portal should i go into?"
"i don't know which leads to which."
"i guess it's a luck of the draw."
"guess so."

Nikko then walked through the nearest portal, not knowing where she's gonna end up. it seems like the portal she picked is heading into netopia
((NOTE: MOD-LOCK ENGAGED. NO UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY INTO THIS AREA ANYMORE.))
((COMMON AND VACTOX: YOUR NAVIS ARE NOW STUNNED FOR THE DURATION OF THE NEXT 2 DAYS. Sit tight and enjoy the plot.))

The crowd slowly dispersed, most civilian Navis preferring to jack out while a selected few eagerly marched towards the 6 portals.

Only a few NetPolice and other NormalNavis remained--well, there were a couple stragglers. "No matter." The golden NormalNavi chuckles, as its voice suddenly gets whispery and hoarse. "Just in time... I was getting tired of this charade anyhow." His green eyes glowing brightly, he steps out of the GMO he had stripped off the host during those precious few minutes they had. Drawing a Zapring from his stock of weaponry, he blasts the two Navis that still hadn't moved--better safe than sorry.

"Team B's already out there, serving as bait..." he reflected, as he counted--wait. Where did the extras...

Hmm. Something's amiss. Why must all plans go awry? He reflected, as he put up a premise that everything was still in control. "You all know your tasks. Get to it." With a wave of dismissal, he sends the other Navis on their way, as his eyes scanned the area...

Through each of the 9 portals, a Navi stepped through. However, there were 3 other Navis remaining... Well, 5, if you counted the two now unconscious idiots.

Good. There's now one of ours standing guard at each entrance... I'll have all the time I need. But I need to get rid of these fools... Planting down a dark purple device in the center of the NetSquare, the leader of the HeelNavi squad prepares for battle...

"So, it looks like there were some real opposition in the crowd..." The black HeelNavi growls, as he stares down the remaining Navis, all in the guise of NormalNavis. "Who are you?"
"You should be asking yourself, evil villan!" Three NormalNavi GMOs are discarded, and a macabre trio of Navis face down the black HeelNavi. "Hoo! Hah! Hoooooy!" An orange Navi struts, first punching his fist into the air, then leaping up in a roundhouse kick, finally ending in a painful looking split. "We are the valiant defenders of the Net, dedicated to protect the world against dispicable evil-doers such as you! For great Justice!" He rises, pointing an accusatory finger--

What have I gotten myself into? The green sword Navi wonders, as he awkwardly recites the lines that were pushed on him--"Freedom!" He draws his crimson blade, mindful not to set it ablaze just yet--

"And..." The last Navi is dressed in an encompassing black cloak, covering him from head to foot. With a florish, he grasps the cloak, throwing it at the HeelNavi. The leader of the assault team reels back, expecting some kind of trick--With only silence greeting him, he throws the cloak off of him--and wishes he hadn't looked. Before him stands the epitome of masculinity, marked by the trials of time...

Long, silky green hair straddling down his back, the leader of the trio stares down his counterpart, dressed in nothing but a black headband and a purple Speedo. He winks casually, the gesture freezing the HeelNavi in his tracks. "...Panty shots!" He finishes, as an awkward silence settles in.

Why does he always have to do that? Swing shudders, cringing from the sight himself. Stuttering a bit--he's resisting the natural urge to cover his eyes--he yells out: "We are the rightous..."

"--Glorious!" the orange Navi adds, raising both arms towards the sky for emphasis.
"--SEXY NINJAS!" The minimally dressed Navi declares forcefully, as he draws a brilliant blue blade. Where he got it... it's probably better not to ask. While he looks confident, his eyes express a strange sense of loss--which quickly yields to a passionate battle fury. "We will extinguish you and your HeelNavi ilk whereever you rear your ugly heads!"

"That's right! Prepare to fall, you scum!" Dimensionman yells out, assuming a crane position as the other two Navis ready their swords for combat--
"You think your labels put you in the right?" The HeelNavi hisses, as he draws a strange shimmering blade on his right arm. "You naive fools have no idea what it is like to be antagonized by the public at large--to be denied the ascendancy that you rightly deserve!" Moving himself before the strange device, he roars: "This era is ours! We shall not be oppressed!" His emerald eyes flash dangerously, as the device rears into life, rending a tear in the floor behind him.

"The Net belongs to those who can use--not sheep like the NetPolice! Come, meddlers, feel the full wrath of the outcasts!" His left arm engulfed in a mess of dark fur and claws, the HeelNavi leader brings himself in a combat stance--as a horde of viruses, many never seen in the normal Networks, stream out from crude portal!

Behind the Sexy trio, the two Navis that were unfortunantly enough to be still in the area find themselves waking into a nightmare...

SpidyA:80
SpidyB:80
SpidyC:80
WhomperA:130
WhomperB:130
WhomperC:130
BombWorkA:180
BombWorkB:180
BombWorkC:180
ScuttlestA:200
ScuttlestB:200

DrkHeelNavi: 800 (EQUIP: RageClaw, VariableSwd!)

Dimensionman: 250
Swing: 200
???: 300

Kobozen: 60
AniMay: 80
The only way Kobo woke up was when his Op shouted. "Holy crap! I don't think even battle god mode will save 'im now!" He woke up and shuddered. Way too much of a bad memory. The more he thought about his odds the more those same odds felt familiar. He shook it off and quickly went on to order his op. "I don't need to tell off the code, just send my the cannon and we'll focus on not getting destroyed. "Right, sent Kobo, do your stuff" "Alright, but remeber, no navi here is considered safe, not even the one that got knocked out with me." Kobo picked up his battlespear and swung it into firing position. He held off on his fire and stayed on the defensive.

SUMMARY:
1. Dodge/evaluate usefulness
2. Dodge/evaluate usefulness
3. Dodge/evaluate usefulness

(NOTE: Cannon chip ready to be used to avoid attack instead of dodging at moderator's discretion)