Grand Unveiling OOC!

Quote (Bomber)

Well, I'm obviously making a mistake somewhere, so would someone mind telling me what it is? I thought I was doing fairly well with my RPing, but my reward was still only 200z more than darkstar's... Which makes me think I'm doing something very wrong...

Yeah... I'd say I'm on par with Goroke, at least, and I got 1100 less and no chip. XD

Heat says that it's based on what you actually destroy, so if you don't finish off many enemies, you don't get much. ;__;
Read my updated post for an explanation.
But that's so unfair... I was fighting viruses I couldn't afford to be aggressive with. ;___;

/whining

Oh well. I'll stop. 4000's still a gracious hunk.
Here's a message from Mr. Majin: Shut the hell up and stop complaining about the rewards. Some people got ripped off a lot worse than all you who are bitching did.
FEAR MY FIST OF FIRE!
That's kind of odd for a water navi to attack with a fist of fire, rather than that of his element.
Oh well, it's not a bad chip so it's not like I should complain.
I'm ditching Shuilong anyway so not like it matters.
Yes, say goodbye to the Gundam-ripoff navi you all knew and loved.
I'm fine with what I got, and the fact that I can laugh at the fact I was redused to one.
Everyone is ditching their Navis....Must make Shury proud. Anyway, yes. No complaining! It is your own damn fault if you get less of a reward than your teammates. They are obviously better than you and you should delete yourself in order to stop preventing them from achieving the greatness that they deserve.

Quote (Zanallen)

Everyone is ditching their Navis....Must make Shury proud. Anyway, yes. No complaining! It is your own damn fault if you get less of a reward than your teammates. They are obviously better than you and you should delete yourself in order to stop preventing them from achieving the greatness that they deserve.

Zan, don't say it that way now (although the sarcasm was noted. :P)

I admit, the thought had crossed my mind that the rewards were unfair, but rest assured that I at least tried to apply my own logic with the system for the dishing out.

On that note, I'll remind everyone that prizes aren't the most important part of an RP. And I can say that honestly because I'm giving up 5200 zenny now as I revamp my Navi... ><
What? Prizes are the only thing that matters! **Pets his IceWave1** My precious....

Quote (Zanallen)

You're just saying that because you're scared to fight MeleeMan! Zanallchicken.

^____^

Zanallchicken.
I... can't switch yet... My new one hasn't been approved. [/observation]

Oh... and I'm about to lose all of my installed NCP's, my current Navi, and any of my leftover money when I finally do switch over. All for good RP reasons....

Reasons that I wrote up myself... (what, you actually thought I was complaining? :lol: )

I'll RP it as soon as I get the plot-twist approved, and Broadside approved as well.

Then... I'll show you what a Break Navi can really do.

Quote (PaladinGC)

I... can't switch yet... My new one hasn't been approved. [/observation]

Oh... and I'm about to lose all of my installed NCP's, my current Navi, and any of my leftover money when I finally do switch over. All for good RP reasons....

Reasons that I wrote up myself... (what, you actually thought I was complaining? :lol: )

I'll RP it as soon as I get the plot-twist approved, and Broadside approved as well.

Then... I'll show you what a Break Navi can really do.

I actually don't like how you keep talking like you're belittling other break navis. It's not like other break navis aren't trying to show what a break navi can do. >__>;;;

/further random whining

Man, it's like a drug or something. I've got to stop. XD
Please. Runeknight was the coolest Break Navi around and shall remain so forevah. However, this is off topic. So.....What will happen next? Will the Sexy Ninjas defeat the evil HeelNavi?

Quote ()

I actually don't like how you keep talking like you're belittling other break navis. It's not like other break navis aren't trying to show what a break navi can do. >__>;;;

*scratches head* Sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound like that.

Thing is... I've been reading what people have to say about their own Break Navis and the Break Type in general, and none of it's been good. My whole plan was to vindicate the Break concept, not belittle other Navis. ^^;

So yeah, that was a little thoughtless of me. My bad.

[/off-topic]

EDIT:
[On-Topic]

Well.... it's going to be that much harder to do if the chariot gets blasted to pieces by one of the new arrivals. :lol:
Indeed not, for what will happen is...
My fist shall defeat your face! -pow- Hoo haa!

Ladeda~

Quote (PaladinGC)

Quote ()

*scratches head* Sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound like that.

Thing is... I've been reading what people have to say about their own Break Navis and the Break Type in general, and none of it's been good. My whole plan was to vindicate the Break concept, not belittle other Navis. ^^;

So yeah, that was a little thoughtless of me. My bad.

[/off-topic]

EDIT:
[On-Topic]

Well.... it's going to be that much harder to do if the chariot gets blasted to pieces by one of the new arrivals. :lol:

Oh, yeah, I do see what you mean there.

NOMGZ, nobody hurt my beautiful DimensionChariot!
if anyone breaks the DimensionChariot, I'll have Demon make Swing *ahem* accidentally skewer the one who does it with his fireblade.

Quote (Zanallen)

Well, there are maximums and minimums, plus you have to add in any chips that you received, plus the bonuses for final hits. Or perhaps you just suck. Which explanation do you prefer?

After reviewing the thread in question: You did not actually kill any virii, therefore you didn't gain any BattleChips from virus deletion. This event battle had a minimum Zenny amount in place for participants, plus bonus amounts for virus deletion and achieving a certain special(Read-Random) goal. As you did less, mechanically, than the other participants(Darkstar excluded) you received a smaller total reward. If you had deleted some virii, you would have gained a bit more Zenny and a possible Battlechip. That help?

Humm...That would explain why I got BigHammer1...Dealing a finish blow on a Gaia while trapped is a good thing XD

*runs around swing the hammer like a maniac*
RS, your ditching Shuiloing? Good god, it's a sad day for Aqua Navis. First Shellman, then Winter, now Shuilong... That only leaves (the inactive) Cyber.

I'm bummed, I'm not in the minority element anymore...
Aqua Sucks!

In MMBN3:Blue, I always ended up as an Elec Buster type for some reason.

But yeah! This event has caused everyone to change their Navi!