Grand Unveiling OOC!

I'm starting up a song. If anyone notices I said I had ale, steak, and cheese. I pushed the steak and cheese aside. Guess why American started the song instead of ate the cheese and steak.
And now Volt is a pissed child. Hoshiz.
And Im dancing to the music of a drum! whooopie! I like to make capuchin do odd things. I should give her a cup to balance on teh plate
My computer is doing that weird thing where it won't let me post. But I still have the fast reply. But that don't help all that much.
Mine did that too for a bit.
I just keep restarting my computer. It probably just needs a long rest.
And I just revealed Voltman's true form, but pretended it's a GMO! And I attempted to have Voltman tell Triggerman off! And then... LET THERE BE PIE!
Let there be pie?
PA, you crack me up.
Man, Trigger's being a royal dick. Meh... it's just his personality. It DOES irritate me though, even if I know it's just RPing... gah...
I do try...

Not necessarily SUCCEED... but try...
TO SYRENE: Um... you don't know that he's in Child.GMO. He's trying to make it look like he entered something like Adult.GMO for a moment.
That last comment was actually directed at American, who if I recall correctly 'blinked rapidly'.
Hey, I had to think of something fast. What else would I do, unless threaten with my gun.

Besides, my add reply button is like broken.
What? What did they bring out?

I CAN'T STAND THE SUSPENSE--
My Add reply button must hate me.
What could be coming?! WHAT?

You'll find out tomorrow. My time on the computer's up, it seems. ;~;
It shall be...
BATTLECHIPS!
I dunno, it's probably that aforementioned souvenir.
WAAAAAH!
NO WAI!
Man...
I'm turning my computer off. So I can see if that gets my add reply button back. Peace and later.