Grand Unveiling OOC!

And Volt forced the power of PIE upon Rass!
I'm here too. ><

I'm getting left in the dust on things I join recently because here at home, I have 3 or 4 people trying to use 1 computer...
And thus, we have established our first pedophile character.

Break out the bubbly.
XD
Bad Kobo! Bad! No punch for you!
Soulman = Good person
Kobo = Micheal Jackson.
Shuilong = Interested in the revealing tha shall be happening tomorrow.
here....but about to go to bed.
I know what it is... BUT I SHALL NOT TELL, HA HA!

Anyhoo, Druidman's there, doing his own weird thing again. Now's a rare chance to interact with a real druid, and/or hippie that is an elemental MAsToR.

EDIT: Ha ha, Winter phears my magic punch mix...
Winter's been here since page 1. (But since I had to leave for a good 6 hours of college classes just as this event started... I've just relegated her to observing the event quietly instead of speaking with anyone.)

EDIT: Her backstory covers her cautious tendencies. :lol:
Bah, stupid school. Chaos shall be there shortly.
And the ultimate transgender Navi has reared his/her head.
I'm there as well, but between feeling like crap and attempting to go to/study for class, I didn't post much.
If you delay the reavling o the item until after the panels are done, impossible I know, I will be there.

I hope this prize thingy isn't too good. Bah.
Oops...

AniMay was here since page one...

stupid no posting at home...

oh by the way captian yaoi...

if you really wanted a transgender issue problem, you could have your navi turn into a guy when it says a word like"boy, him, he, ect" or a girl when it says "girl, woman, her, she, ect"...

hard to have a freason, but you could have a brother and a sister fighting over it and messed with the code, causing this effect...

20 vactrox points to whoever guesses where this is from, and 100 to anyone who can give me a source to download...
((AI Love You? I've only read the manga, but that sounds similar to the creation story behind Forty.))
Apologies for taking so long, guys. A twist just happened... I'll update again within the hour.
Somehow, I knew there'd be someone crashing this party.

Still, this is shaping up to be an interesting event.
Geez... I don't have a damn clue what's going on. The NetPolice are being stupid, navis are being slaughtered, and Voltman can't even find something to beat the crap out of!
WORST. PARTY. EVER.
At least there was pie and ice cream.

Quote (RevivedSin)

Kobo = Micheal Jackson.

Ok, dang it. He was just smiling, bounching up and down, and didn't say anything on the way. I fixed it all now. Fer gods sake don't be like that. SOR-RY. But anyways, don't try to talk to kobo or he'll stab your heart. and, like, stab you, IN THE HEART.
Blah, School Event. Be back in... 2 hours? oo;
You shot my cyber... You goddamn shot me... this is not nice at all...