Grand Unveiling OOC!

Wait, so we don't head back to the Netsquare?
If nothing else, I'll take the fact that I totally owned a Smasher outright.
Damn...I got the highest amount of money >:3 (with some kick-ass 160 dmg chip!!!)

TO THE UPGRADE STORE!!! *flies away*
Don't rub it in, Goroke... T_T
*Didn't get any monies.*

;~;
oh well demon.....heres a little hint.....DON'T BE THE MOD OF THE NEXT EVENT! *owned by demon's L33T modding skillz*
Raiden yells something about taking out the enemy viruses, and then stands around and gawks. Yep, he's smart.
Nikko's staying out of it for now.

Quote (Bomber)

Don't rub it in, Goroke... T_T

Sorry...I'll let you be the leader of the pack next time XD *get's beaten up over in ToN*
Time to RP my Navi Switch-up...

Quote (PaladinGC)

Time to RP my Navi Switch-up...

YESH!! SWITCH TO NOW SUPER MECHA TRANSFORMATION GO!!!
Wow, you Netopians had some powerful chips dished out. BigHammer1, Magnum...Now I need to trick some Navi into forming a party so that I can harvest some more powerful chips.

Quote (Zanallen)

Wow, you Netopians had some powerful chips dished out. BigHammer1, Magnum...Now I need to trick some Navi into forming a party so that I can harvest some more powerful chips.

Hehe...I'll trade BigHammer1 for some chip (Preferably a FireSword >__>)

Quote (Goroke)

Quote (Zanallen)

That would be a horrible trade. XD

I'm still so bummed everyone's getting such good fire chips. In Netopia and Netfrica. >__<

Quote (AimMan)

Quote (Goroke)

Quote (Zanallen)

That would be a horrible trade. XD

I'm still so bummed everyone's getting such good fire chips. In Netopia and Netfrica. >__<

That would be...until I'm a higher level to get the element bonus.

If you like, I can spare you 1 heatshot^^
Nah, I meant a firesword is a good bit better than a bighammer. It hits multiple guys, has an element, and is powered up by sword types. Quite expensive to purchase normally.

On another note, nah, I don't have to have it. I might buy it if you'll put it up for sale. :3
I got a lovely Magbomb1. Does a whopping 30 damage, if I'm lucky enough to hit with a D accuracy.

Oh well. At least a got enough Zenny to buy like, 7 more chips. Now all I need is a Vulcan3 to completely pwn everyone with Infinite Vulcan.

So who want to trade a Vulcan3 for a Magbomb1?
Well, I'm obviously making a mistake somewhere, so would someone mind telling me what it is? I thought I was doing fairly well with my RPing, but my reward was still only 200z more than darkstar's... Which makes me think I'm doing something very wrong...

Quote (Bomber)

Well, I'm obviously making a mistake somewhere, so would someone mind telling me what it is? I thought I was doing fairly well with my RPing, but my reward was still only 200z more than darkstar's... Which makes me think I'm doing something very wrong...

Yea...I dunno what happened o_o;; I felt extremely cheap when I saw the difference >_>;;
Well, there are maximums and minimums, plus you have to add in any chips that you received, plus the bonuses for final hits. Or perhaps you just suck. Which explanation do you prefer?

After reviewing the thread in question: You did not actually kill any virii, therefore you didn't gain any BattleChips from virus deletion. This event battle had a minimum Zenny amount in place for participants, plus bonus amounts for virus deletion and achieving a certain special(Read-Random) goal. As you did less, mechanically, than the other participants(Darkstar excluded) you received a smaller total reward. If you had deleted some virii, you would have gained a bit more Zenny and a possible Battlechip. That help?