Grand Unveiling OOC!

O RLY?

And how, may I ask, can you say this?

Meh. Once again, even if it's quiet, THERE'S ALWAYS THE SPAM CAN! YAAAAAY SPAM! *runs off laughing*
Oh? I can say it because I'm a priviledged soul.

*Jumps into the SpaceMonkabile and drives through the bushes into the Mod-Cave*
Now that I think about it, doesn't really make sense for DimensionMan to be using a sword, given his cursor type. Should have caught that. >.>;
My bad, dudes!

Blizzard in Boston annihilated the power and my internet for the last few days. ^^;

Event goes on!
That sucks.

Glad to know you're doing alright, though.
I'm soooooo glad I didn't die.

Now, another round of almost being killed!

Quote (Demonstar)

My bad, dudes!

Blizzard in Boston annihilated the power and my internet for the last few days. ^^;

Event goes on!

AND LIFE CONTINUES WITH IT!
Jeez, first the Mooninites invaded, then a blizzard... Boston's having some real bad luck as of late...

Quote (P.A. Master)

Quote (Demonstar)

My bad, dudes!

Event goes on!

With me at one HP left, anyone want to bet if I live or die?

Quote (planeswalking fieldmedic)

Quote (P.A. Master)

Quote (Demonstar)

My bad, dudes!

Event goes on!

With me at one HP left, anyone want to bet if I live or die?

If you had taken Volt's advice, live.

Now: live. Volt is doing an awesome *coughsuicidalcough* attack on the remaining one.

And as for Demon...
Yeah. First the Boston Moononite Scare, then a blizzard.
Yeesh.
YAY! UPDATED!
Something tells me that my team will own HeelnaviB.
Unless there's reinforcements. O_O
That wouldn't bode well. -_-;
Probably not, YAY DEMON'S BACK!
LOL at SexyTrio.
Well, I just tryed to fling navi A into B...and I kind of posted 6 mins before you.....also my last two actions are dodging. So I hope I live......
*Ignore this, as it has already been said*
SexyTrio is awesome yet again.
You thought Tenshi would retreat PA? NO WAY!!! Tenshi's gonna SEVER THE GOD*%*@) AS*)*)*HOLE0*) ARM OFF!!!!
Rinku, change your actions to take care of the Mokolo viruses. We can attack HeelNaviB later.
Actually, I can do that. Rinku's character is locked in battle with the Heel Navi to begin with. His response is quite natural. Winter is not.
Uhh... The HeelNavi's currently chasing after me.
Then Aduro will have to distract it while I kill off the Virii. No-one else is bothering with them at the moment, and Winter is just fast enough to pull it off. Besides, if the Gaia or Molokos get the opportunity to knock you over, pin you, or some other insane act, you're kinda hosed.
But I'm trying to bind it with my sig attack. I want it to focus on me. If Aduro attacks it after I tie it up, there's a fair chance the strings will break. See what I mean?