Grand Unveiling OOC!

Ehh.... You have a point.
Wow, I managed to go my first battle without using my sig attack.

Though, given what it is, that was probably a good idea.

Quote ()

SpikeyA:!DELETED!
SpikeyB:!DELETED!
SpikeyC:!DELETED!
VolgearA:!DELETED!
VolgearB:!DELETED!
FirePhoenixA:!DELETED!
FirePhoenixB:!DELETED!

HeelNaviA:DELETED!

Tenshi:30
Ozho:1
Voltman:110
Stryder: 80

HeelNaviB:DELETED!

why does the fact that I'm at 1 seem funny to me?
Sooo... do we just head to the Netsquare now? From what I read, it's blocked off. Do we wait?
So....What the hell is going on? Some people seem to be heading back to the square, others want to continue looking for more baddies in their current areas while others are just breaking off all together to do random stuff. The event is falling apart at the seams!!!!
well...I was at 1.....so I needed to jack out
That's a pretty good reason for escaping from the event.
NetSquare was never blocked--there was never a barrier. Just a HeelNavi standing guard.

This event was just to test out some stuff--technically, it's over after the HeelNavi battle.
So...we don't get the Sunshine chips you promised?
I take no responsibility for the misleading statements of the HeelNavi. Nope, none at all.

Of course, you could come and see the hijinks that are gonna unfold in the thread...
I'm about to die ;_;
I have no reason to watch the hijinks. But I may since I jacked back in.
HE DID IT! HE DID THE DIMENSIONCHARIOT THING!

That was awesome.
Our group is laggin...that sucks...
What did you expect? For all intensive purposes, we've got 4 Navis, while most of the other groups have 5 or 6. Plus, Netopia is always updated last for some reason...

Quote (Bomber)

What did you expect? For all intensive purposes, we've got 4 Navis, while most of the other groups have 5 or 6. Plus, Netopia is always updated last for some reason...

Netopia had not yet been updated because Rinku hadn't updated with his post. If he did so earlier, he did not notify it in the OOC or with a new post. It shall now be updated.
Oh, what I was talking about was that even after it updates, we still won't be done.
Yeah... eheh, sorry about that. ^^; I don't know what to offer you there.

Thanks for putting up with it, I guess? :3
Yeah, I just want to survive through this so I can go out on the net and get more than 3 chips. <__<
I think he be dead... B)

(Yeah... 270 Dmg aughta settle his hash.)

Go teamwork!