ONB Tournament Entry

Descending from the air after jumping down a nearby building, Shin made his way to the lobby and signed in, then went into the lounge and waited.

"Hey Shin, did you buy anything to eat?" Red inquired.

"Yup, got some popcorn on my way here," Shin said, pulling out a bag of fresh popcorn.

"Hehe, alright, when we're at full stomach, we can't lose!" the red-caped wonder shouted, pumping her fist into the air.

"Alright, let's jack you in! Red_Riding_Hood.exe, Transmission!" the self-proclaimed ace shouted as he found his battle stadium.
Ceres, realizing that everyone was leaving the spectator lounge, decided to follow the group until he managed to arrive at the registration desk. Absentmindedly strolling up to the sign-up sheet, he scribbled his name next to his navi's and turned around, looking for the room marked on the sheet. Locating it, Ceres began walking towards it without a word, and Enigma was content with his period of rest between busting and battling.
Yawning out loud, Na'im walked up to the counter again and glanced at the woman behind it with one eye shut. "Should I sign in again...? You already know my name. Well, it should be OK." Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he walked off to the tournament hall and, after reaching there and setting up his keyboard-shaped PET properly, sent Djinni towards the battlefield.
"See, I told you everything was fine. That was a wasted trip in its entirety." lectured Sommelier.

"Yes... yes... I got it..." panted Louis, who was out of breath after having run back to the cafe between matches to make sure his fiscal ship wasn't sinking without him around. After having a few moments to himself, Louis took one more deep breath, and regained his composure. "Well, that killed enough time regardless. The second round seems to have started." explained Louis as he signed in.

"Do you know who we're fighting?" asked Sommelier.

"Says here that you're against "Red.exe". It looks like they've signed in already, so we'll probably meet them as soon as we go to the terminal." answered Louis informatively.

"Sounds good. I like to get a few words in with my opponent before we fight." nodded Sommelier as her Operator took her off to the terminal.
Steve burst into the main lobby from the spectator's area, and jogged up to the sign-in sheet. "Hm." he thought aloud. "Must have not been as late as I thought." he said as he signed his name and darted off in the other direction, where his arena was.
"Everyone is already prepared for the battle...but still no sign of that Mill guy."

Marius calmly walked into the entry room and proceeded to the sign-up sheet, where he placed his signature and his basic information. He gave the friendly bow to the women behind the counter and walked into his assigned area.
Aelieth made his way to the sign in table. Penning his name in the appropriate line, he thanked the woman and made his way to his arena terminal. Passing a monitor with the Round 2 roster, he stopped when he saw his bracket. "Gunther.exe? I thought we were facing an Exorcist.exe..." he mused, his eyebrows furrowing once more. Confused, he continued on his way and jacked Holoß into the arena.

"Maybe this'll get worked out when our opponent arrives..."
Grinning wide, Soryu appeared in the hallway and immediately stampeded towards the challenger's hall as he held his arms stretched out to the front as if he were a flying superhero. "Wooooosh," Soryu muttered as he went on his peculiar way.

"...Gosthe..." Linkman quietly whined as he felt the eyes that were prying in the back of his Operator. A quiet sigh came over his lips, quickly followed by his voice, "Well, this is fine..."
"Signing in, signing in~" Joanne said breathlessly as she nearly tumbled into the room. She looked about, then took out a pen and signed in. "...I think this came from the cafe. I'll have to return it."
The towering figure of a man named Bruce Maxwell entered the Colosseum Lobby, and walked straight up to the registration desk with a lazy stride. He looked at the time, and realized he'd made it (barely) on time (as usual). "See? Told you we'd make it."

"Never worried 'bout it, Bruce." His Navi, Gunther.EXE replied as Bruce signed them in and headed on to the arena.
When Rose arrived in the lobby she stopped running, as she realized she'd only cause a scene. As a result, she strolled at a good, but seemingly leisurely pace, towards the front desk.

When she arrived, she quickly pulled out her notepad and glanced the list over for the names of the Navis and Operators battling; the ones she hadn't seen in the original line-up.

After taking them down and not thinking much of them, she closed the pad, dropped it into her pocket, and stepped backwards as quickly as she could without attracting attention in the lobby. Once she was away from the desk, she turned, walked quickly into the hall, and took off once more at a sprint for the Spectators' Lounge.
Shin and Red headed out.

"Where to next?" Red inquired gleefully as Shin threw his bag of popcorn away.

"Wherever the wind blows!" Shin shouted, jumping into the distance.
Mazer walked out of the tourney room and looked around.
"Huh, I never got the chance to give Djinni our email address... I wonder if her NetOp is still here."

He continued to look around, but he was distracted when Mach's voice came from the PET.
[[i]Hey Mazer, we got an invitation to coffee from Mr Fujiwara and Red.[/i]]
"Really?"
Mazer looked at the email, and quickly sent a response.
"Well, then. Lets celebrate your victory over coffee!"
[[i]Our victory. I'd be nothing without you and Aera.[/i]]

Mazer smiled as he walked out of the colosseum doors and off to his next destination.
"Hmph, what a let-down," Soryu grumbled, fiddling with his PET as he exited out of the match area. "I swear I fixed this thing last time. When we get back, I'll FORCE YOU TO WATCH A POOP!" the Sharoian threatened, glaring at his navi.

"B-but, Gosthe... i-it couldn't be helped. Y-you should b-blame the Colosseum for h-having such c-crappy connection!" Linkman stammered, cowering from Soryu for no apparent reason, like he always did.

"ARE YOU TALKING BACK TO ME!?" Soryu growled, giving a more intense glare at Linkman, rendering the trader navi speechless and frightened, so much so, that he had managed to curl himself up into a perfect ball.

"Hmph," Soryu mumbled, jumping once he reached the outside.
"This is getting pretty familiar..." noted Mill quietly as he found his way back to the reception desk, which already had the next round's signup list ready. Keeping with the routine of things, he jotted his name down on the paper and made his way to the jack-in terminal. Let's hope this isn't the last time he does this...
Steve walked down the hallway back to the main sign-in area. He noted that the crowd was getting visibly larger, while on the other side of the rope people were getting more and more sparse. He swallowed dryly, and signed his name, then walked back down the hall to the only four remaining arenas.
Coming from the metroline near the NetCafe, Shin arrived, once again, at the Colosseum.

"Right right! Signing in!" Shin said cheerfully to the receptionist, scribbling his name down. He had brought with him some takeout from the cafe, hopefully it would last him the battle.

"Druidman... huh? Well, this'll be interesting," Shin grinned slyly as he walked over to his arena and plugged his navi in.
Mazer walked in from the bus stop into the Colosseum to the check in desk.

"Mazer Patrovski and Machman.EXE are present and ready for our next match."

He signed in, and saw his opponent. He didn't recognize Anyis, but knew this would be a good match. He walked off to the ready room and logged Mach in.
Aelieth sprinted the distance from the operator's rooms to the sign in desk, panting as he stopped at the desk.

"Aelieth... *pant* ... Hadrok and ...*wheeze*... Holoß.NET, signing in..." he managed to expel, quickly jotting his name down before jumping the rope and bolting back to the arena room.
"Just signing in for Traceur and uh, myself, I guess!" Joanne grinned as she quickly scribbled her name in a scrawl that noone (least of all her teachers) could read as she quickly ran back to the designated tournament chamber for the next round.