ONB Tournament Entry

Wes withdrew Junior and began to walk off.

"So why did you suddenly change your mind about fighting?" Junior asked.

"Because if we didn't, you'd have had to fight either Daisy or Red next and that's more pressure than I think you can stand in one day. Besides, its not worth fighting some idiot who thinks its a good idea to test the strength of an opponent who tells them that they're not using full power." Wes scowled, "We gave him all the advantages we reasonable could and they were still just a finger's tap away from dying."

"Well, to be fair, not everyone uses their fingers to attack and also, it'd be losing, not dying." Junior corrected.

"Whatever. We don't have time for this." Wes's PET beeped and looking down, he noticed they have recieved money for participating, "Feh, a consellation prize? We could make way more than this in the time that fool was wasting. Like I said, not worth it." Wes headed for the metro, planning to just ride until he cooled his head.
Mazer walked into the large room, and picked out the easily seen roped off area towards the counter. He walked over to the counter, and placed his PET on the counter with a smile.
"Good afternoon! I'm Mazer Patrovski, and I'd like to sign in for Machman.EXE's match today."

After a few minutes, Mazer was directed to the competition terminals and jacked in.
(CRAP SAME AS CEREAL)

A brief flashback later, Shigeru walked in the door, signed in, and proceeded to the spectator lounge.
Damian singed in as he walked to the arena...
Duke wandered into the room, looking for a moment as though he had no idea where he was or how he got there. This only lasted for a moment, however, before he made his way to the counter and signed in, then wandered off to the spectator lounge.
"Na'im bin Shaitan," Na'im said as he signed in and stopped in front of the door towards the arena. He took off his jacket and held it with one hand as he made it hang over his shoulder. "Let's see how this will go, Djinni," he said and entered the room.
Trenn walked back out into the main lobby of the Colosseum, looking a bit flushed. He quickly jotted down his and Soundman's names on the sign-up sheet, then walked back inside.
"Whew... It looks like we made it in time..." panted Mill, having ran all the way to the Colosseum for a second time. There were a lot of people buzzing around the lobby, but Mill could see, to his relief, that the sign-in counter was still open.

"Have you ever considering managing your time better?" questioned Anyis rudely.

"Hey, you're the one who wanted to keep fighting!" shouted Mill in response.

"I wouldn't have been fighting up to the last minute if you had jacked me out earlier." retorted Anyis.

"..." Mill lacked a response to that, leaving him to shut up and walk over to the counter. As he jotted his name down, Mill couldn't help but wonder if he was going to really be able to fight with Anyis like this. "Do me a favor and try to cooperate, alright?" he asked bluntly.

"Same to you. I don't want to look stupid in front of the cameras, and I'd hope you don't either." answered Anyis, equally as blunt. This ought to be interesting...
Rose made her way up to the desk that she remembered seeing all the first round participants sign up at. After making her way to it, she signed her name in a very nice and neat cursive script.

"Thank you." She said to the receptionist, more just for general manner than for the any specific help she had received.

She then made her way to the location of her next big fight.
Kazu walked in, PET in hand, muttering to himself like a man possessed. He was dressed in such a way that some people might even recognize him if they had known him since the beginning of his NetBattling career: Black jeans heavy with decorations and accessories, a similarly adorned, thin black jacket, and a sleek messenger sack containing a laptop, a battered notebook with a crushed metal spiral that barely held it together, and a dense tangle of wires that only Kazu could ever have a prayer of unlocking.

He pushed his shades further up his face and momentarily stopped muttering into his earpiece, not seeing any familiar faces yet and hoping he wouldn't have to, as he signed in and silently headed off to jack-in.
Marius made it into the room, sweating all over due to his hurry to the Colosseum. He stopped to catch his breath, adjust his clothes, and calmly walked up to the counter. "Operator, Marius Eirenikos and my navi, Voulge.EXE is here for the tournament." He signed his signature and made his way into the tournament room.
Sonia barrelled through the doors and, by some miracle, didn't knock anyone flying. She used her sharp elbows to dig through the crowd in search of the reception desk. Before long she found it, and slipped into the line. The knobbly little girl danced nervously from foot to foot as she waited. Maybe she should take her sweater off. It was awfully hot in here. Hell, it was awfully hot everywhere in this country.

"Nervous?" asked the PET at her side.

"Nope, not nervous at all," Sonia chirped, maybe a little too quickly to be believable.

At last she got to the desk. Her chin barely cleared the top. Rising onto her toes and grumbling, Sonia pulled off her gloves, groped around for a pen, and signed herself in. That done, she sped off towards the competitors' entrance.
Kedamono was in FULL sprint towards the tournament entry before slipping over her own two feet and falling face first onto the ground. "Owwww...." she moaned as Koumori awoke from her slumber and bolted upright. "*SNNRK* Huh...? What...?" she mumbled before Kedamono got up onto her feet and said "Ummm...sorry about that, anyways, the name is Kedamono Kodarashi I'm here." She said as she signed her name and head up towards the podium, jacking Koumori in.
"Jo, hurry!" Those two words were all Traceur said as he stayed stationary in his PET, looking about the outside that rapidly swayed with Jo's arms. She slid into the colosseum, ran past the registration desk, and into-

"Wait." She ran backward to the registration desk. "Joanne Dacker, this is my navi, Traceur. He's an electric navi with a knack of healing. Likes to run. Life story can be gotten off his homepage. Is that all I need to do?" She scribbled her name in wherever it was needed in a messy scrawl and ran off, dropping the pen back on the desk.
Shin, after his long match, walked out.
"Gotta split, see you later, call me if you want a good time beautiful, chow for now!" Burt cried out crudely, his slippers squeaking on the floor as he ran as fast as he could to get back to Dentech (a distance any rational person would traverse with A PLANE).

((Dropping out of tournament, sorry :[ ))

((Good look against that NPC Raig! :'D))
Damian walked into the room and started to write in the book...

To whom it may concern,

I apologize, but due to problems beyond my control, I have to forfeit our fight. I must admit though, even then you'd still mop the floor with me. I hope you aren't too disappointed, but I figured you'd get a better challenge or have an easier time to prepare.

sorry for the disappointment,

Damian and Void

As he walked out, Damian muttered, "I wonder if I still can get that prize..."
Having watched the match to decide his opponent to the end, Mill didn't take much time after to leave the lounge and go back to the sign in desk. It didn't take much looking to see that the tournament officials had already prepared everything for the next round, including a new sign-in list. Anyis's name was right were it was supposed to be, and Mill signed his own name next to hers before walking off to his respective terminal. He was much more relaxed this time, probably because he wasn't rushing to not be late like before.
Mazer walked in through the doors of the colosseum and back to the registration desk. After signing in for his match, he moved over to the lounge to wait patiently for his cue to head over to the battle area.

Quote (Niax)

To whom it may concern,

I apologize, but due to problems beyond my control, I have to forfeit our fight. I must admit though, even then you'd still mop the floor with me. I hope you aren't too disappointed, but I figured you'd get a better challenge or have an easier time to prepare.

sorry for the disappointment,

Damian and Void

"Shame," Duke said, noticing the entry as he left the lounge to sign in for the next round. "I was looking forward to that."

"Probably got scared," Pianissimo commented through the PET as Duke signed in for the next round. "Don't know whether he's smart or just a coward."

"Could be," Duke yawned as he finished, then wandered back to the lounge.