ONB Tournament Entry

"Signing in for myself and....ahh, Pianissimo," Duke yawned, writing his own name in what started in legible handwriting then drifted off so that 'Rigel' looked more like 'Ri∞∂l___'. He looked down at it, then sighed, wishing that in the day and age where almost everything was done via computers that signing in for a tournament could in fact be done...on a computer. He then wandered off to the tournament chamber for the next round.
Sieg dashed past the registration desk without slowing down, even though the person behind said desk tried to stop him. As far as an outsider could tell he was in an argument with someone either very far away, or deaf, but definitely invisible. Miraculously, his entry form for this round of the tournament was now signed. If the clerk took the time to check, he'd have noticed that so were the ones for the previous rounds, that he forgot to fill out.
"TO VICTOOOOOORY" Shin yelled, dashing straight into the main lobby and signing his name.

Then proceeding to the match room.
Steve moped out of his arena. He contemplated just going home, but he figured he'd swing into the Spectator Lounge for another soda or something before he left.
You'd think it'd be habit by now, but Mill just couldn't get over how big this was, being one of only 4 people left to sign his name on the paper. Wow... All he could do at this point was go jack in, and wait.
Sieg quickly scribbled his name on the registry... semi finals, eh? That'd look good on his resume... if he intended to work. But as it is, he'd have been fine with just a badge or something. Like, a medal. Made of gold. That'd be nifty. But they'll have to win the tournament for that... oh hell, while they are atit, why not?

He hurried to the netbattle arena... interestingly enough, there was one more registry paper left on the counter, so someone is even later than he is. He may yet make a habit of this "arriving on time" thing.
Somehow, those few minutes of sleep Duke had gotten, as inadequate as it was in allowing Duke to walk steadily, proved to be just enough for him to sign his name normally, rather than in the horrible scrawl from the round before. "I guess this is it then," he yawned, walking toward his arena. "Semifinals, didn't expect to get even this far."

"Considering you entered this just for the hell of this, I have my doubts that you expected anything," Pianissimo answered as he was jacked in.
Shin rushed out, leaping over tall buildings on his way to wherever.
The receptionist sighed, staring at the sign-in sheet that had just been handed to her. This whole thing started with 32 ambitious Operators and their Navis, and now it was just two... And all the while, she had been here to take record of their battles. She was going to miss it all: the tension, the excitement, the fanfare... But before anyone could look at all this in hindsight, she had to make sure that Mr. Fujiwara and Mr. Rigel both signed in their names. She'd make sure of it, or else her name wasn't...!

*achoo*

Someone walking through the lobby sneezed, muffling the sounds of her monologue.
Duke wandered back into the lobby, just in time to catch the monologue of the receptionist. "You seem awfully manic," he commented, approaching the desk and signing his name. He looked down at his signature under the final round and laughed vaguely. "Seems silly to make me sign in by hand five times, given today's technology. Oh well."

He wandered over to the coffee machine in the lobby to make himself another cup, then made his way to the arena.
"And... that's it," Shin mused, finishing up the designs for the new .GMO.

"Oh boy, can't wait," Red grumbled sarcastically, rolling her eyes in disgust.

"Well you'll have to, I intend to see this match through in your base form, so..." Shin started, stopping at the reception desk and signing his name in. "Let's do our best, ok?"

"Pianissimo-san will be a tough opponent, but we'll be sure to give him the best fight ever!" Red proclaimed, pumping her fist into the air.

"Heh, never thought Duke and I would get a match like this, but whoever's the winner and whoever's the loser, no regrets and no hard feelings," Shin stated, grinning.

"Then..." Red started, a twinkle in her eye.

"Let's go!" Shin shouted, pumping his fist in the air in unison with his team as he made his way toward the arena.