Mini RP SCHOOL

(OOC: Since this is my thread...I control the teacher now!!!! MUAHAHAHHAHA)

Capuchin gave a snarl. "Can't you just keep your snooping nose to yourself once Geyeser?!"

The PE teacher gave a sigh. "I don't know if any of these selections are good...you know what? We have some new equipment just shipped in so today....were going to play volleyball. Everyone get in groups of two and join another group. I'll bring out the balls as you guys start setting up the nets.

Capuchin gave a happy jump. "Yes! YES! Volleyball!!!!!"
Max walks into the classroom as the announcement was made for volleyball.

Volleyball? Alright...

Max just does an about-face in the doorway and follows the group, wherever they are going. He honestly has no clue.
"Volleyball. Well, at least it's not dodgeball. People always seem to target me for some reason. Even if we are on the same team. Or I'm already out. Or in a different game. So, who is left to partner with?"
Looking around, Void notices the gym group going somewhere, and stubs out his cigarette on the school wall. Giving a quizzing look at him, Imp looks at the group too, and smiles as he realises Void's thought, "Ahhh... getting a look at the cuties in their gym shorts. That sounds like fun..."

"No, I have this class..." Void said, starting to follow the group, causing Impto whine "B-but aniki, you never go to class...."

"Yes, but they have new equipment, and there could be some fun 'accidents'..." Void said in a sly tone.

Ahhh, thats what you're thinking, good idea!" Imp replied as they followed the group.
"Void, for future reference, it's a bad idea to plan sabotage within earshot of me. Geyser said.

"Just how good is your hearing?" the girl asked.

"Rediculously I am told. I'm just observant."
"So what? you gonna give us a detention slip?" Imp casually remarked, stepping forward so his face was in the killjoy's," Come on, just 3 more and we can finish wall papering our living ro---AWK!" Imp was cut off by Void grabbing his collar and pulling Imp back.

"What do you think you're doing?!?" Wispering at Imp, Void cuffed the smaller kid in the side of the head, "We don't need the extra attention. Besides, we gotta work on the thing..."

"Sorry about that," Void said, "but we never actually said anything about sabotage, just accidents. It's sports, they happen all the time..."
Pianissimo leaned against a post nearby, merely glaring up at the others. "Volleyball?" he repeated in a faint, uninterested tone. "I suppose..."
Reddington Mayes grinned from ear to ear. She could barely contain her excitement for the plan that was already formulating in her mind.
"The Great Festival Snake's worst enemy, is an alien who comes to this school. This race has terrorized the human race for centuries, and now, the target representative is in this school, as we speak," Red spoke, in a low whisper to Raymond, knowing full well the capabilities of the person they were going to humiliate at lunch.
"Geyser, is the name of our sworn enemy. I'll see you at lunch, on top of the roof," Red stated as the teacher let out an "ahem" to notify Red to pay attention.
Capuchin noticed Pianissimo's unhappiness toward this game. As teh PE teacher strolled out a trolley filled with some new volleyballs, Capuchin grabbed one and gently batted it to her bland target. "Hey!" She called out, "You wanna team you with me?"
"......................I still need a partner."
Pianissimo sent the ball flying back a little harder than he intended. "...Fine," he whispered, pushing himself off the pole.
Capuchin quickly fallowed where the ball was to land and went in for the catch. She quickly caught it but she could feel all the power he just stuffed in it. She shook her left hand from a bit of throbbing pain she had received and then said. "Woah! That's some strength. Glad to have you as my teammate."
"Sure that is just not the open jar of Hormones over there?" Daisy said, pointing to one of the open jars in the cabinet. "Also, why can't you just trust me? It is not like I am going to do something worse then..." Daisy was saying, before she grabbed Junior by the collar and dragged him closer to her face and kissed him on the mouth. "... that. Honestly, you think we are stupid enough to try something more then that on school grounds?"
Siren just stayed quiet, shakeing her head no.
"I'm pretty sure that you would be dumb enough to do it on school campus, besides.....i COULD always bring the disapanary commity into this." Nikko said as she crossed her arms with a frown on her face.
"Nikko....i don't need your help on this, i have this under control. Daisy, i know what you are gonna do, i remember...." Siren said as she started to go on and on about her past.
"I'll get you two out of here. she's going on a rant about her past." Nikko said as she pointed at the back room. "I unlocked it while she was not looking." Nikko said as she got in front of Siren and nodded at whatever siren was saying, trying to keep siren occupied with just going on about her past, not even listening.
Past the door, the couple found an empty room, "Hmmm..... what to do now." Junior wondered aloud. He glanced behind him to confirm that Nikko had left then asked, "So... we seem to be alone. Anything in particular you wanted to do, Daisy?" He kissed her neck and gave her rear a quick squeeze.
Daisy looked at Nikko, and just followed Junior into the back room. "I sometimes think those two might need a muzzle at times." Daisy said to Junior, before he asked his question and kissed her on the neck. Daisy let out a small eep when Junior squeezed her butt, and kindly said "We could do whatever you want junior, or maybe a massage, a massage sounds nice. Would you like one? Or would you rather give one?"
"Hmmmm...... well that depends. Do you have sore muscles somewhere? I'll do all I can to help you relax." Junior said, awaiting a response.
"Well, I am pretty sure this does not count like a muscle, but my butt might be sore from where you grabbed it." Daisy said, before reaching her hand around Junior and grabbing his bum. "We could either give a massage, do what you want me to, or we could just relax. I think I'll leave it up to you Junior." Daisy said, taking her hand off of Junior and stepping back. She placed one of her fingers on her bottom lip, and made a somewhat cute face at Junior.
Shuilong barged into the nurse's office and bellowed, "SIREN! THE PRINCIPAL NEEDS YOU! HE'S GOT ONE OF THOSE SPLITTING HEADACHES AGAIN!"
Siren snaped out of what she was saying when Shuilong burst into her office, screaming near her ear in the process. "God, why in my ear? Anyways, let me grab my stuff and i'll get going........also." Siren said as she leaned into Shuilong's right ear. "NO NEED TO YELL!" Siren then yelled into his ear, giving him a taste of her own medicine as she grabed her bag and ran out into the halls, running twords the principal's office, her bag going crazy as she ran down to his office.

Nikko just stared as siren left and gave a sigh of relief. "Whew. Saved me from her little rant." Nikko said as she sat on the bed and just lied down, still sighing with relief.