Mini RP SCHOOL

Siren just sighed as she turned back to capuchin. "Capuchin, dear, no matter what i do, this cabnet WON'T cooperate with me, even if i made a list, even if i organize this damn thing, it goes back to what it is, a mess that when someone tries to find something, they usualy find stuff that shouldn't even exist in this universe......i feel like this is some sort of.....magic grab bag that could spawn anything." She then sees a pair of fake cat ears in the very side of the doorway. "Hey, Nikko. how you doing?"

A girl in a white shirt with a pink bow in her hair, white hair on her head, blue eyes, and wearing black jeens and tennis shoes walks into the doorway, kinda pushing capuchin out of the way so that she could get in.

"Awwww, i was hopeing to sneak up on you." She said in a kind of sad tone and disapointed tone. "But then again, your the only other girl at this school i know that plays lots of videogames when she has some time off."
"Shouldn't you be in class Nikko?" Siren asked in an anoyed tone.
"THIS is my free period, couldn't get a class for this period that wasn't completely filled in." Nikko said as she crossed her arms with a wide grin on her face.
"Its getting a bit crowded in here... I don't suppose there are any free beds that I could lie down and have you give me a check up on... is there, Daisy? There's one spot I really want looked at." Junior whispered into Daisy's ear while the other three were all distracted with other things. It was kind of hard to tell whether he was joking or not.
"Well then, guess I should be off." She bid them goodbye and began to wander down the hall to PE. Capuchin gave a sigh at this. "That Jr and Daisy...they always find somewhere..." She looked up at the ceiling for a moment..."I wonder where I will find love? I wonder when I'll find a guy for me..."
"Um, well..." Daisy said to Junior, blushing slightly. "Madam, do you think I could use the other room, and do a routine checkup on Junior by myself? I... think I have enough training form you to at least do that... alright?" Daisy asked Siren, twiddling her fingers some before she saw Nikko enter the room. "Hai Nikko, didn't see you come in."
"Well......" Siren said as she started to think about what they would do. "Ya, with hormones and everything.....i'm not risking you two going behind my back and doing more than a 'routine checkup' on junior. it's either you two stay where i can keep an eye on the two of you, or i give him a checkup myself." Siren said, in a very stern voice.

"OHHHHH!! BUSTED!" Nikko just blurted out.
"Nikko, please just leave for now. i have some stuff i need to do." Siren said as she waved Nikko out of her office.
"Awwww.....ok....i guess i'll just peak into the boys bathroom." Nikko said as she started to slink out of her office before being quickly grabed by the scruff of her neck.
"On second thought, why not stay and learn what being a nurse is all about." Siren said as she let Nikko go.
"Oh darn. Looks like we won't be able to do what's needed unless we let Siren-san watch or join in...." Junior said, "What do you think we should do, Daisy?" Junior looked at her and winked.
"Oh yes, Ray-ray, I am actually one of the snake's allies," Red whispered slyly to Raymond. "This mission involves the enemy of the Great Festival Snake that you saw in the toilet." Reddington smirked, as Raymond would probably ask who this enemy was. She knew just the person.
Max "Machman" Hallinger walks by the building, his spiky orange hair and his blue light jacket blowing in the wind, and looks up towards some of the windows. He sees other students talking, some chasing after eachother, even one being lifted up by the back of his neck. He smirks and continues walking towards the building entrance.
This is going to be... interesting
*deleted*
Max enters the building and looks down at his schedule.
Hmm... Room 247... second floor? Great. First day of classes for me and I am late for my first class...
Max swings his backpack over his shoulders and walks up the steps and perking his head up each time he hears the strange noises coming from the halls of this crazy school.
*deleted*
((That's impossible Zolem, Geyser is on the FIELD, which is in NO WAY located near any of the classrooms or the nurses' office. Fix, or face the consequences.
Which is what I'd like to say, but I don't think I'll be implementing those consequences as I don't have the power to. What you're doing is considered technically Godmoding, so keep it within logic.))

Time passed.
This is boring, I'm getting a Coke, Shuilong thought grumbling, he walked a while to the cafeteria and paid the vending machine a dollar for a can of coke, which he popped open and drank. The cool, refreshing liquid flowed down his throat and he let out a breath of relaxation.
"That's the stuff," Shuilong commented, taking another sip as he patrolled the campus.
((I was thinking of doing a run-on gag where Geyser pops up wheever sombody is breaking the rules.))

Quote (Zolem)

((I was thinking of doing a run-on gag where Geyser pops up wheever sombody is breaking the rules.))

((It's stupid and impossible to be at three places at once. Just don't. Also, OOC thread MADE. D:< ))
Keijun wasn't really watching anyone else, he was just doing the usual yoga he did in the morning to keep himself limber.

"Alright, Keijun-bozu, that's enough yoga, a few kids are complaining. Now that we've stretched up enough, its time to see some real action! As you all know, we finished up with soccer last week, so now it's time to do something new. Trouble is, I got absolutely no idea of what we should be doin', due to the fact that I lost my schedule in a fire! So, anyone know some good field ... games?" the gym teacher said, laughing off the fact that he'd lost his schedule, but shrank from a tell, powerfully built man with a Marine cut, wearing a T-shirt and shorts, and a whistle around his neck, to a little cowardly swine once he got a look at Keijun's face, which was a mask of absolute rage. Partially because he'd been called 'bozu' by a teacher, meaning 'squirt' or 'kid' in English, partially because the teacher was stupid enough to lose his schedule, and was allowed to run a class without it.

"Bozu?" Keijun hissed, shaking with fury.
"We have yet to do Lacross this semester." Geyser sugested.
Capuchin made her way to the gym where they were just starting PE. Ah! PE, one of her most enjoyable classes. A time where she could move about. She quickly went into the locker room to get dressed into PE attire then find out what they were doing. She was hoping it was relay.
Raymond's eyes grew even wider at Reddington's admission. "The Great Festival Snake...?" he echoed, and then choked on the last nibbles of the cigarette. "I-I'd do anything to help! And..." He looked around to make sure that nobody -- especially that jerk in perfect uniform -- was eavesdropping. The fate of the human race could ride on their mission. "...who's the enemy? I'll get him, I'll get him good."
Capuchin finished brushing off her PE uniform and began to walk outside, though her sweat shorts had a ribbon on it that almost looked like a tail. She quickly approached everyone already doing warmups and she joined. "So?....What's going on? What do we plan to do today? OOH! Is it dodgeball?"
Geyser turned to Capuchin "You're late for class...also, the teacher lost the lesson plan, and is taking sugetions. I personally sugested Lacross."