Mini RP SCHOOL

AS the teacher handed Van the forms, he whirled out on a cart, Walt on the shelf below him, and sped down the hallway, shooting into the AV room at high speeds and barely shutting the door behind them before a massive crash was heard. As the door opened, Volt and Watt stepped out, and a single wheel rolled out of the wreckage. Glancing nervously at each other, they headed off before one of the higher-ups caught them and found themselves in the Gym.
"Volt and Watt, damaging school property. Detention." Geyser said, finishing a stretcing warmup routine.

"So as I was saying before I was inteerupted..." the girl began, but was intereupted when Watt acidentaly ran into her.
Shuilong looked at the forms Geyser gave him and threw away Raymond's. He was diagnosed schizophrenic so he apparently received special treatment. He looked over Capuchin's, nothing he could there. Sorry kid, but rules are rules. He reviewed Shinko's, detention, oh well, he's been actually enjoying it, so no problem with him. Sontorino? Who the hell was he? Oh whatever, detention anyway. Shuilong sat down on a bench.
Maybe I should've become Vice Principal or something, Shuilong mused. I doubt the principal would look kindly to that though
"Just out of curiosity, when did you get the authority to do this anyway?"

'Pianissimo' heard this as nodded to Junior and left his previous class. He looked over to see his half brother standing behind Geyser. He smirked. If he wasn't the person to mess with, which he wasn't, 'Pianissimo' had nothing on his brother, Jeff "Swing" Jazzworth.

Swing had the strength of a seasoned athlete and the grace and skill of an eastern swordfighter. And despite his easy going nature and obsession with jazz music, he wasn't afraid to use either. 'Pianissimo' nodded at Swing before leaving for his next class, if for no reason than to alert Geyser to the jazz lover's presence.

((Aaron Rigel, resident antisocial badass, has nothing on his half brother, the normally easy-going, music loving Jeff "Swing" Jazzworth. It amuses me, so I did it.))
"Last year. The president of the disiplinary comittee apointed me because of my memorisation and strict adhearance to the codes of the school, and my ability to find rule breakers." Geyser replied, standing at attention and waiting for class.
Capuchin just finishe dgetting up from her seat and gave a nod to Jr. "Sure! I'd love to come!" She quickly grabbed his hand and started pulling him, "We better hurry though, of that Geyser jerk will detention us for something. Lousy good for nothing...anyway HURRY!" She began to rush down the halls.
"Wow. You were appointed because you have no life and nothing better to do than memorize every last rule in existence," Swing answered before turning and walking in the opposite direction.
"Actually, I memorised it after reading once. I do have better things to do. For example, I'm going on a date later today." Geyser replied after him.

At this point, several students had head aches at that infromation, trying to guess how the date would even look.
Pianissimo poked his head out from the hallway, looking at Geyser coldly. "You? A date? Too bad said date probably isn't even with someone of the same species," he said before disappearing again.

"Wow, blunt as usual," Swing said, laughing slightly at Pianissimo's comment before turning away again.
"Hmm? Oh, hey daisy." Sairen said in a kind of bored tone as she looked at daisy. "Ya, ghosts and goblins, since that there have been no reported accidents after one of the students had a large bruse on his chest from being run into an AV cart this morning.....this school is crazy, thought it would be the perfect opertunity to take a job as the nurse, it's fairly dull as a nurse around here." Siren then just shrugged and got up onto her feet and turned to daisy. "oh well, anyways, i desided to download a couple roms from old systems that were fun.......ghosts and goblins is the hardest game i have ever played. can't get passed level two, and i'm not useing cheat codes." Siren said in a sort of excited tone and started to look through her cabanet once more. "Man, how DID we end up with so much ointments and stuff? i know i'm a nurse and all, but i can't even get this thing to STAY ORGANIZED! it pisses me off sometimes." Siren said as she just started to toss around some random, useless, items out of the cabnet.
Keijun grumbled as more and more people showed up on the field. He was in sweat pants and a sweatshirt, and the warm material bugged him. Nevertheless, he said, "We'll start class now, even though I very much doubt that this is the whole class. We'll do some basic warm-up stretches for now. Everyone, just copy my stretches." And thus, he started doing the basic yoga stretches, working all his muscles. He had to explain how to bend into quite a few of them.
Geyser mimicked Keijun's stretches, doing an entire second streatch routien.
Smush did stretches aswell, although she did them with ease, as long as they didnt run. How she hated fast movement...
Zephyr looked at everyone doing stretches.

"Crap."

Sprinting to the locker room, he tore off his clothes and stuffed them into his gym bag, whilst simultaneously removing his sweats, donning them, and running out to the gymnasium. Crouching down, he stretched out his left leg, shifting his weight back and forth. Also completely ignoring Keijun's useless stretches, he began to do some reminiscent of yoga.

"Where'd Cyclone go?"
"E-easy, now, Capu-chan!" Junior said as he was drug along. Soon they arrived at their destination. Junior knocked on the door and began to open it, "Um, excuse me, Siren-san, but is Daisy here?"
Capuchin leaned against the wall awaiting for them to be allowed to enter. "Sorry" she laughed, "I couldn't help myself but to use some of my energy today! I gotta stay in shape if I'm going to stay on the athletic teams."
Raiden sighed and leaned his elbows on the desk, with his chin in his hands. "He was there...I saw him. But..."

He reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out an unlit cigarette. He cast a nervous glance at Reddington, and then set to nibbling on it.

"I've already tried the...medicinal marajuana. Over the break. It helps with my...condition. It keeps the other voices quiet." He beamed at her, as if this was a very good thing. Suddenly his grin turned to a scowl as he watched Geyser pass, taking an extra-large bite out of his unlit cigarette to show his annoyance.

"An adventure...? Oh, you mean helping the snake!" He nodded vigorously, lunged across the distance between himself and Reddington, and latched on to her arm. His eyes were shining with ambition. "We'll get a commendation for helping! A medal! A small country! We'll save the world!"
"Hai Junior~ Hai Capuchin~" Daisy said, her eyes showing tough the crack created when Junior slowly opened the door. Daisy finished opening the door for the two. "So how goes it?" daisy asked Capuchin and Junior moments after she kissed Junior on the cheek. "Sorry I could not show up earlier today, Edgar somehow cut his wrist, and you can imagine what happened next. Also, Madam, maybe we could clean out the cabinets and make it more organized."
"Yaaa.....i have organized these cabinets quite a few times daisy......and the very NEXT time i look, it's all messed up again, it's like this thing hates me or something...." Siren said as she started cleaning it out of junk. "Lets see.....i don't need this herb....not this potion.....these bandages can't cover up a superfical wound....." Siren just said to herself as she started tossing junk around her.
Capuchin looked at all the things that now littered the floor. "Maybe you should make a list of what goes in what cabinet." She suggested, "Perhaps that would help or at least encourage organization with all you things." She quickly grabbed a glass jar that almost fell to the floor. "Once again, my athletic talent comes in handy."