Mini RP SCHOOL

Pianissimo didn't bother trying to respond in an equally dramatic way, he was too busy trying to stifle his laughter at what Red could possibly have planned. He looked over at Geyser...so unsuspecting, so oblivious...so... "Of course I will," Pianissimo said, taking Red's hand.

Sonata looked around as an explosion rocked the school. "I was wondering when something like that would happen," she said, as though wondering what took so long.
((Hey guys, i'm just gonna go wing it with me fish, K? XD))

Through the watering mist and choking, black fumes, a shadow of a goldfish, suspended in the air under it's own mental intellect glowed dully against the smoke. It turned it's large, round, wet, staring, unblinking eyes at the dryskin who destroyed the pretty fire.

"Hey c'mon, c'mon! Are you okay? BUSTER ATTCK!" spoke a voice seemingly from Keijun's own head. But there wasn't much time to dwell upon the integrity of telekenesis as a rather large fireball was heading his way.

------------------------------MEANWHILE-------------------------------------

The nurse's office residents were waiting and watching. The same way the had been waiting and watching for years. And they would continue to wait and watch till the time came.

"Y'know, Bluecarp's gone pyromancing again. Did you tell him to?"

"I don't remember. Bluecarp can be difficult to deal with, but I doubt he'll do anything that would drastically alter our mission."

((WTF PLOX HAX!))
Smush stands up and stands behind her desk.

"just getting a little anxious/nervous. I usually wreck my desk when I am so Im minimizing contact."
Red gracefully led Pianissimo to the preplanned spot, near Geyser. She looked around to see that most of the others had already paired up, then at the clock. 5 minutes, she thought to herself, smirking. Perfect.
"So Geyser. I believe we may begin now?" Red inquired as she places her right hand on Pianissimo's left shoulder and clasped her left hand with Pianissimo's right. No one had started yet.
"Remember the beat is 'dac-ty-lic'" Red chimed sweetly to her partner.
Everyone was partnered up. "We shall begin at 1/4 speed. If anybody has any questions, please stop dancing and raise your hand. You may now being." Geyser said,truning on the old reconrd player.
Pianissimo smirked as he was led to the spot and got into position. He looked over at Geyser and put on a pleasant expression, acting as though he was enjoying this.

The music started, and Pianissimo winced for a second at the terrible quality of the record player as they started.
"And one-" Red began, beginning to follow Pianissimo's lead by mirroring his footsteps, indicating with a nudge of her head which direction they should spin towards, mainly behind her, towards the record player.

Meanwhile, Shuilong was investigating with the local police in the smoldering ashes of the Home Economics course.
"We need to buy a better oven and make sure it CAN'T blow up," Shuilong grumbled as the medical unit took the corpses and injured away.
Smush was paired up with generic-gonna-die NPC #15, and began to dance. Suddenly the overly-large backpack of Smush's began to wiggle and a small yellow fox creature leaped on her face. She ran into the wall screaming nonsense about attack og the furry yellow brain-eaters while Generic-gonna-die NPC #15 was trampled upon, it's face un-recognizable now. It twitches in pain while Smush takes the intruder off her face.

She shyly turns around and looks at everyone (who oviously saw that distraction. She quickly put the fox thing in her bag and ran out the door for her locker. It appears her pet got caught in her backpack again. People she runs past can hear her muttering about "at least it wasnt the laundry like last time"
Pianissimo followed Red's 'directions', spinning towards the record player.

((Woohoo lazypost))
"Sigh........seems like students are gonna need medical attention......." Siren sighed as she picked up her bag. "Please, if you need anything to do, just grab some stuff out of that cabnet and folow me to the home EC room." Siren said as she motioned twords the cabnet and then gave a 'hurry up and make up your mind' gesture to sonata.
Keijun was leaning against a charred wall, muttering curses and breathing hard. His hair was a mess, he was sweating beyond what should be healthy, and his pants and shirt were both covered in burns. The two fire extinguishers he'd weilded now lay completely spent on the floor. "Yeah, I'd rather be waltzing," Keijun agreed with himself.

The police then turned to him and asked for his summary of the event, and Keijun launched into a monotoned explanation of what had happened, starting with him arriving at drama at the teacher's request, and ending with him standing here covered in burns.
Empress had her right elbow placed on the desk as she had looked towards the open door of the biology lab. She had rolled her pencil back and forward with her middle finger as she gave that same heartless stare at the door a bit amused to be honest. "Well...who now putting some girl's ugly dress in a pot and wondering what'll happen when she baked it in the oven out of curiosity would spawn results. With a dress as hideous as hers I expected it to produce pure evil...but..."

She had leaned over on her desk as she watched the door. She seemed more amused by her little shenanigan than toward the fact she was in biology class where she could cause unimaginable chaos with the experiments she knew, but still, she couldn't help but to seem like she accomplished something in Home Ec. Well...she did. One was getting out of that hideous so called class and two was making sure she wouldn't have to go back in for a long time.

"Oh well...anyway, mission complete. I've seemed have killed two birds with one stone." She said as she had looked towards the door and then narrowed her eyes at the thought of that hideous ugly red and white dress a classmate had made for her. The thought of that dress angered her since they said she needed to try other colors besides black. "Hmm...make that three." She said adding on to her list of completed goals for today.
And then it happened,
Red and Pianissimo, mainly with Pianissimo guiding, span at a rapid velocity towards Geyser and the record player, miraculously avoiding bumping into other students, and accidentally crashed into Geyser, knocking him into the record player, stopping the music instantly. Red removed herself from Pianissimo and ran to Geyser, making another fakely polite-sounding voice and saying, "Oh dear! I believe we have accidentally bumped into Geyser and knocked him into the record player! Maybe we should 'take' him to the nurses' office for medical treatment!" Red winked at Pianissimo, holding up what appeared to be a rope.
"Since Pianissimo and I were the full cause of this incident, we will be using this rope to assist Geyser to the office," Red explained. The students nodded fervently, eyeing the clock, almost time for passing and then another period.
I swear, if it weren't for you I probably wouldn't have any fun here, Pianissimo thought, winking back at Red. "So," he said, pretending to know nothing about what to do in this situation because it seemed funnier that way, "What do we do now?"
"Because we need to both carry him, we'll tie him with this rope and drag him to the nurse's office. He's unconscious anyway, so I don't think he'll feel a thing~" Red explained, quickly tying Geyser up, she then threw one end of a rope to Pianissimo.
"Ready?" Reddington asked, grinning.
Pianissimo nodded, grinning back as he caught the rope and started walking, pulling Geyser along.
And then they made a mad dash through the school, dragging Geyser along the floor mercilessly, unaware if his/her/it's body crashed into anything along the way. Finally, they reached the nurse's office and dragged the rope over their shoulders, lifting Geyser into the air, over their heads, and then finally slamming him onto one of the beds. He was probably still alive though, just in need of serious medical treatment.
"Sorry about that Siren! We came to deliver an injured student in the fastest way possible, send him my regards if he wakes up~" Red explained to Siren. "Shall we go Pianissimo?" Red asked her partner in crime.
Just then she noticed the other girl in there. She seemed a lot like the person who just helped her carry the disciplinary commitee's second in command all across the school to here. It was probably the aura she gave off, it was... badass...
Feeling the need to introduce herself, she walked up to Sonata and held out her hand, saying, "Hello, my name is Reddington Apple, but you can call me Red, this is my friend Aaron Rigel, but he hates that name, so we at this school call him Pianissimo."
Pianissimo smirked at Geyser's body as he helped Red slam him onto the bed. He'll feel that when he wakes up, he thought, turning to look at the other girl there. She seemed familiar somehow, but he couldn't place why. "Hi," he said simply as Red introduced him.

So that's him after all. I can't introduce myself as Rachel Rigel, though, for obvious reasons. Guess I'll have to fall back on my nickname....though that was what I was planning on doing anyway. Sonata thought, staring at Red's hand for a moment but not taking it. "Call me Sonata," she said simply.
Smush walked into the nurse's office all covered with scratches. "I fell...on a bunch of wires...that I had just sharpened" She said as she quietly sat down and tried not to bleed on anything.
"Well, I'll suppose that's a nickname too, " Red said cheerfully, putting her hands behind her back. "You know, you look a bit lost, how about I give you a fun activity to do for a bit?" Red asked, clapping her hands in front of her. "If you're interested, meet me on the rooftop at Lunch, which after next period," Red commented as she turned to the door and walked out, "I'll see you later too, Pianissimo!" Red yelled as the bell rang.

"RIGHT! GET TO YOUR CLASSES PEOPLE!" Shuilong's familiar loud voice bellowed as students rushed past each other to get to class.